May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hi girls. Nothing much to report here, other than beginning signs of ovulation happening soon. I've become so familiar with my body, I probably don't even need to test but of course I do. Do you sometimes feel like you know more about conception than most mothers?! That makes it so much fun when they try to give me advice (read sarcastically).

I'm waiting for a positive OPK before starting BD this time. Side effects of clomid have stayed away - I sometimes forget I've taken it this cycle. Maybe the pharmacist gave me placebo pills!

Lady - how are your ovaries? I don't think you've updated us. Feeling better?

Evening ladies, well I am defo ovulating, do you girls find that with Clomid you ov is twice as bad? I can normally tell as I get a really heavy feeling and bloat but today its really bad, I also get a headache.

Good luck to all you ladies in the TWW x

The only different thing this month, is few days of headaches after stopping the clomid. Other then that, nothing much. Oh yeah, also my ovaries were very sore the day I O'ed.

ttc - I see you are on day 32 - 16dpo. Have you tested? How long is you cycle??? Maybe you'll never get your af!!!!!

I really cant wait another 10 days for me.....this 2ww is gonna kill me!

yomo - yes, I noticed my Oving was more brutal....cramping and bloating.....it is the clomid.

nina- I could only hope. I noticed with the clomid last cycle that my lp was lengthened so I think it is happening again. I should get my period tomorrow and that would be normal for me on clomid. I think it is coming though...

my word this thread is busy!!!! It takes me a while to catch up!!!!

yomo - I got my bfp after the first cycle of clomid, after 3 years of no birth control and 2 years ov testing etc!!! And my ov pains were definately worse on clomid, but I hoped it meant that it was working!!!

TTC- I had a laparoscopy at the end of january to remove endo. It was done under general but I was in and out in a day. Felt sore for about a week, but not enough for pain meds. The general took a week or so to get out my system too! I was very tired for a few days. But it was all worth it, following my check up a month later is when the doc decided I needed clomid to "boost my chances". If they find endo, a lot of surgeons (inc mine), remove it at the same time. If you have endo your best chance to concieve is the 6 months following surgery. Mine was not too bad, though the pain of it was constant all month, and thankfully not in my tubes!

good luck to everyone at what ever stage you are at. I love the chart nina, it makes it so much easier to remember!!!

Someone said something about 2ww and no symptoms, really sorry forgot who, but just to add I had no real symptoms in my tww when i got my bfp. I had soooooo many more symptoms every other month! I only just got the sore boobs a couple of days ago, and the lots and lots of cm!!! (TMI, sorry!). so try not to worry about no symptoms, it might be a good thing!

I am great, I have big sore boobs (which being flat chested is great even if it hurts!), and i am still getting the occasional gentle cramp 3 or 4 times a day. But they are getting more gentle not worse which I hope is a good thing!

I am so impatient! I have my first midwife appointment on the 8th June and scan on the 15th!!! It seems like an eternity! And every time I go to the loo I am convinced there will be blood and it will all be going horribley wrong! Crazy I know! but after 3 years it seems so unreal still!
I am still doing the occasional ic test! DH is fed up of me saying "look still pregnant!", he is so patient and looks at every stick!!!!! bless him!

crikey seem to have rambled on a bit! lots of love, and the very best of luck to all of you!

thanks daisii - that is good to hear....I do hope that if they find something that it will be removed and I will get my BFP soon after that. Did you also have an HSG, I have already had that and my tubes were all clear.

TTC no hsg for me! My symptoms were classic endo, so I just had the lap but they checked tubes etc at the same time!

Hi Girls

Sorry havent updated you all earlier but been quite busy with work and studying at the same time.

The pain i mentioned a few days ago has subsided and so has the nausea :happydance: i think i probably ovualted on cd 11 because of the ewcm a couple of days bfore, i did manage to bd cycle day 10, 11,12,14 hopefully i have caught the egg or eggs but i think its highly unlikely :shrug:

Going to try and bd today to have all basis covered.

I hope ever1 is doing well ill pop on later as im abit late for work :sleep:

xxxxxxxxx

Lola I know what you mean. My pregnant cousin asked me if I have tried raising my knees after sex. Er... yuh... And of course the girl at work who says she tried for six months and got nothing, then relaxed and got pregnant immediately. Only I remember exactly how 'relaxed' she was so I don't listen to her either!

my word this thread is busy!!!! It takes me a while to catch up!!!!

yomo - I got my bfp after the first cycle of clomid, after 3 years of no birth control and 2 years ov testing etc!!! And my ov pains were definately worse on clomid, but I hoped it meant that it was working!!!

TTC- I had a laparoscopy at the end of january to remove endo. It was done under general but I was in and out in a day. Felt sore for about a week, but not enough for pain meds. The general took a week or so to get out my system too! I was very tired for a few days. But it was all worth it, following my check up a month later is when the doc decided I needed clomid to "boost my chances". If they find endo, a lot of surgeons (inc mine), remove it at the same time. If you have endo your best chance to concieve is the 6 months following surgery. Mine was not too bad, though the pain of it was constant all month, and thankfully not in my tubes!

good luck to everyone at what ever stage you are at. I love the chart nina, it makes it so much easier to remember!!!

Someone said something about 2ww and no symptoms, really sorry forgot who, but just to add I had no real symptoms in my tww when i got my bfp. I had soooooo many more symptoms every other month! I only just got the sore boobs a couple of days ago, and the lots and lots of cm!!! (TMI, sorry!). so try not to worry about no symptoms, it might be a good thing!

I am great, I have big sore boobs (which being flat chested is great even if it hurts!), and i am still getting the occasional gentle cramp 3 or 4 times a day. But they are getting more gentle not worse which I hope is a good thing!

I am so impatient! I have my first midwife appointment on the 8th June and scan on the 15th!!! It seems like an eternity! And every time I go to the loo I am convinced there will be blood and it will all be going horribley wrong! Crazy I know! but after 3 years it seems so unreal still!
I am still doing the occasional ic test! DH is fed up of me saying "look still pregnant!", he is so patient and looks at every stick!!!!! bless him!

crikey seem to have rambled on a bit! lots of love, and the very best of luck to all of you!

lets hope I am as lucky as you!:happydance:

Just relax and enjoy every minute of it hun, I think I would be same as you very impatient!
xx

dear all ladies,

hope all of u r doin great..thanks for all the wishes, messages and prayers..lets all join Daisi and Kel this month..

Those of u in 2WW..am there too and looks like days are not moving at all..going soooo slow...

Those expecting Ovo- I wish u all the good work for great work :) go spermies..reach the egg...

I enjoy reading all ur posts and comments..and yea many of my friends and cousins who have a baby or have got pregg have give classes to me about the Dos and Donts...it gets soooo frustrating sometimes...anyways am sure each of us will be blessed soon...

nothing much ladies...keeping fingers crossed for those of u who are gonna test (HPT) wishing u BFPs..

faithpatience - anything new??? did you "not" get your AF??? If not, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I think this could be IT for you!!!
Let us know!!!

AFM - I am 7-8 days post O.....the only thing that I is hapenning is yellow cm in the morning....yesterday and today. I think I hade this some other cycles...but no pain, no twinges, no nothing....Can't wait anymore!!!

Lady - sounds like you have done all you could to catch that egg. I did read somewhere that charts have ahigher chance of a bfp is bding continued a couple days after estimated O.

well af got me this morning....ugh to another cycle. This will be my last cycle of clomid and then onto some testing and surgery.
So sick of everyone telling me what I should do to get pregnant....Like I havent tried already. Anyway, I know they are only trying to help but if one more person tells me that I just need to stop trying and it will happen....Grrrrrrr....how the hell am I supposed to stop trying...

Lady - sounds like you have done all you could to catch that egg. I did read somewhere that charts have ahigher chance of a bfp is bding continued a couple days after estimated O.

well af got me this morning....ugh to another cycle. This will be my last cycle of clomid and then onto some testing and surgery.
So sick of everyone telling me what I should do to get pregnant....Like I havent tried already. Anyway, I know they are only trying to help but if one more person tells me that I just need to stop trying and it will happen....Grrrrrrr....how the hell am I supposed to stop trying...

ignore what other people say to you hun just keep it up what you are doing it will come soon fx for you x x x x :hugs:

thanks for the pma caz...I need it right now...I just feel like for the last 2 months I have been on the clomid and though I am Oving I am still not pg...so maybe something else is wrong...who knows.

thanks for the pma caz...I need it right now...I just feel like for the last 2 months I have been on the clomid and though I am Oving I am still not pg...so maybe something else is wrong...who knows.

fx for you hun just keep you chin up x x x x

TTC- so sorry you got af. that really sucks. Good luck next cycle and if not then the testing.

If I ever start giving advice on how to get pregnant, please ban me from the forum! it p****d me off so much! And in the end I did not"just relax" so that one is definately a load of *@^"

Good luck everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->