• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Kel if the spitting was implantation maybe you still need a day or two to show positive! Fingers crossed!!

Hi ladies,

Well I am fearing it is day ja vu again!!!!

I started spotting Friday which is quite normal for me as I normally get brown spotting before AF arrives properly. I was expecting to start my period properly yesterday....... but it hasn't arrived!!

Now I am a bit confused, this happened this time last year when I had clomid for the first time. I had what I thought was a period but I was actually pg. I was hoping to start clomid today but it looks like i am going to have to hold out. I have just got a BFN on a pg test but I suppose it could still be a bit early.

As it is a bank holiday, the fertility clinic is also closed so I think I will just have to hold out until the morning.

Any ideas??!!

AF arrived in her full glory this morning!

To be honest I feel quite relieved... I was starting to panic that if I was pg it would end like it did last year due to the spotting.

So I start clomid tomorrow and have my first scan booked for Sat 14th May. When I started to spot on sat and thought it was all over I didn't want to go though the process again but it is funny how different you feel a few days later when you have got your head around the disappointment of it all!

TTC: Have you started your clomid?
Caz: How are you?
Sarlar: How you doing? Thanks for your support!

xx

:hi: girls hope your all well asfm feeling very sick today don't no if its off the pregnacare or what been the gym had a good work out came home took dogs round the field and then took my niece docs she full to the brim with hay fever ha my oh has it to feeling sorry for his self like men do kel no to bad hun thanx x x x

dizz - No I am on cd3 will start on cd5 on 100mgs...kinda nervous but I am willing to do whatever right now....

caz - hope you feel better!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym think i am getting hay fever my eyes are itching off done a opk i have strong pains down me legs and in my ovaries got a line on it but not dark enough yet think next few days x x x

Hey Caz,

Fingers crossed for this cycle! I have my last tablet of clomid on Sunday so I am in the boring stage at the moment i'm afraid.

How is everyone else?

x

:hi: girls how are you all happy Friday well opks are still the same think it will be Sunday of next week i get a darker on keep waking up really early and my boobs are burning and my nipples are really itch feel like pulling them off haha aw you will get there kel x x x

Af due tomorrow. Bfn today so just waiting on af so I can start all the testing!

Caz: your post made me laugh! Hope your nipples are feeling better PMSL!

Sarlar: Boo for the BFN :( But you never know!

:hi: girls how are u all afm come down with a bad cold feel ill weather her is rain rain its horrible and dull so going to chill today x x x

fell better caz.

still no sign of af for me. not 100% sure when i ovulated as i skipped opks this month since it was undmedicated. however, i thought i pinpointed O by all the pain i had! WHO KNOWS?!!

ttc, kel- hope you ladies are doing ok.

i was thinking about lola today. has anyone heard from her?

still no af:( BFN today. i dont know what is going on!! i am guessing I didnt O like i thought I did so I guess i just keep waiting!

Hey Sarlar,

Sorry about the BFN :( How stange AF has not shown up yet!!

I'm doing fine thanks...going for an early scan tomorrow to see what is going on.

Kel x

:hi: girls i am just waiting to go the gym but i will not be doing a run has i am still full of a cold wish it would just go now fed up done a opk and its dark wooppp x x

wondering when i should phone the md? i dont know at what point she will want to draw a beta and get provera going? i know it is so strange since i usually spot for 2 or more days before af and now i am 2 days late for af and NO spotting???

morning girls :hi: hope your all well i am just waiting to go the gym i feel much better today temps drop right down so must be ovulating :sex: again tonight ha x x x

wondering when i should phone the md? i dont know at what point she will want to draw a beta and get provera going? i know it is so strange since i usually spot for 2 or more days before af and now i am 2 days late for af and NO spotting???

Any news?

morning girls :hi: well today is day off the gym so just going for a walk with the dogs then chill and have some more :sex: so i am covered wooooppp x x x

Morning Caz,

Good luck with the bding!

I have just got back from having my 2nd round of IUI. Going to chill out all afternoon and watch a bit of TV.

Kel x

congrats on the 2ww kel!!

afm, af is still a no show. i dont even feel like she is coming except for the pimples i have all over my face! ick.. BFN today again. i have decided I must not have O'd. I am going to wait till monday, which will make me 10 days late and then call the doctor to get provera. My cycle has never been this long since i started the clomid, even when i stopped for a bit. kind of annoying that my body picks now to do this since i really want to start the plan with the RE but what can you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->