May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

No my mum is the same she is good with lo when he stays over night but in day time she gives him all sorts he comes home all grumpy because i won't let him have what i have lol

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update but I've caught up, finally!

Pandabub, I'm the same, gr to no lung space!!

***rant ahoy***

Well, my Mum had DS for the night... never... again!! OMG, he woke at 2am and because he said he wanted a hug she took him in her bed, then he said he was hungry (er, not!) so she got him up, gave him food and wondered why he wouldnt go back to sleep!!! Really, you give him food at 2am and wonder why he's bouncing off the walls... He was in a horrid mood when we picked him up, which ended being 9am so no lay-in, as my Mum was really tired by then. So all in all... he went away for the night and came back a nightmare!! Ugh, and she fed him so much junk i swear he's doubled in size lol... Please tell me she's not the only Grandma to do stupid things like that!!

***rant over***

Hope you guys are all doing well... my bump is getting in the way of things now. Keep walking into things eek. xx

Me too! Every time I log on, someone else has had their baby! I want mine!! Lol it seems so long away for us yet. I'm sure it will go quicker once we are on mat leave! I'm already counting down the weeks/days on my works calendar!

Oh your lucky! how soon do you get to start your leave? I don't get to start mine until the day I go into labor :(

Jumping in to 3rd tri, although I am still a little early. I'm due May 9th with a girl. Time is just flying by. I can't believe how fast the weeks tick away.

How are all your braxton hicks doing? Are you having them alot? I am! Not sure if it's a 3rd child thing or what but they are so intense and happen allllllll the time!

I think I have been having some judging from what others tell me they feel like. They are not as bad this last week as they were a couple of weeks ago when I seemed to have them all the time. I dunno if there is a pattern to them?

I think I have been having some judging from what others tell me they feel like. They are not as bad this last week as they were a couple of weeks ago when I seemed to have them all the time. I dunno if there is a pattern to them?

I had a really bad episode of them at 24weeks, but my dr said it was probibly because I wasnt hydrated enough. they slowed down...now they are back going crazy again, no pattern to them, they just come so often, mine are definately noticeable... seems I get tons of them at night.

Hi! I'm a little early but could you please add me to the list?
May 24th team pink! :cloud9:

Hi everyone!! I'm moving over a little early because I am having a planned section with this baby. My due date is originally 20th May but dr's are planning to do the section at 38 weeks which will put me at 7th of May. So you can put 7th of May down for me!!

Hi everyone. I am due May 3rd with numero uno and he/she is a surprise! Please could you add me to the list? Thanks and good luck to everyone with their bumps :)

Me too! Every time I log on, someone else has had their baby! I want mine!! Lol it seems so long away for us yet. I'm sure it will go quicker once we are on mat leave! I'm already counting down the weeks/days on my works calendar!

Oh your lucky! how soon do you get to start your leave? I don't get to start mine until the day I go into labor :(

I start my mat leave on 31st march!! cant wait, im totally shattered when i get home from work now and need a nap! lol Why do you need to wait untill you go into labour to go on mat leave?? You are so brave, i couldnt do that, im stuggling to haul my big fat ass out of bed in the morning already, never mind when im 38/39 weeks!! lol xxx

I start my mat leave on 31st march!! cant wait, im totally shattered when i get home from work now and need a nap! lol Why do you need to wait untill you go into labour to go on mat leave?? You are so brave, i couldnt do that, im stuggling to haul my big fat ass out of bed in the morning already, never mind when im 38/39 weeks!! lol xxx

LOL thats funny! I Only get 6 weeks maternity leave(after baby's born) No pay! I can't afford to take off before hand with no pay either :cry:

Hello im not quite in 3rd tri yet, but lurking...lol....im due on the 20th May.xx

anyone else have BH alot?? I'm only 28 weeks but woke up having major braxton hicks and wow it was crazy!! my little girl is getting big and turns and kicks a lot which down right hurt!

also anyone been nauseous again? I have had that the last few days but only at night..

Hey ladies!

I had my 28 week growth scan and appointment today :) Everything looked perfect on the ultrasound, amniotic fluid, cervix, placenta and of course baby is doing great. She weighs 3 pounds already! :O my big healthy baby girl <3 did any of you ladies have a growth scan around this time? How big was your baby?

Oh! and she is head down already so that is probably the reason for all the pelvic pressure I've been having

How are all your braxton hicks doing? Are you having them alot? I am! Not sure if it's a 3rd child thing or what but they are so intense and happen allllllll the time!

This is my 5th, and I am CONSTANTLY getting them. Have been for weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->