May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

Ah another week and a half of being an eggplant! boo.

Hello :D

We're due May 8th :)

Everything seems pretty normal at the moment! Had a worrying 2nd tri with bleeding through most of it, but seem to have reached the other side with baby fine and kicking like a kicky-thing ;) !

Good luck everyone! :)

Hello ladies!

Not quite in the 3rd trimester yet but i'm due 28th May on team blue! he will be called William :)

Tho i have a feeling he may arrive early as according my my dates my due date was 19th may! we shall have to wait and see!

Can't believe how quickly its gone this time around! x

Hey i amm due 28th and am hoping to call my lo William just need to talk oh round lol

I was originally due 18th

Mine is dragging so much this time

Hope all is going ok for you

X

Hello!!
I'm Due May 16th!! :)
This is my first and we have decided not to find out what he/she is!! :)
Can't wait for the suprise :) xxx

Third Tri!!! Can't believe it! And I am still a bloody eggplant LOL. Due May 8.

I feel like its too early to be really uncomfortable already. Anyone Else?

My pubic bone has been KILLING me, and when its not my pubic bone its my tailbone! All my doctor could say is that it was normal and would go away when i give birth :cry:

and still an eggplant!! Ugh

Hi!!!

My little girl is due May 5th....am currently extremely tired and finding it increasingly difficult to breathe. I can go from :happydance: to :coffee: in about two minutes.

The joys! xx

Me too Pandabub, I sometimes sit on the sofa and struggle to breath, baby seems to be lying lower today though thank god so i dont feel too bad.

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update but I've caught up, finally!

Pandabub, I'm the same, gr to no lung space!!

***rant ahoy***

Well, my Mum had DS for the night... never... again!! OMG, he woke at 2am and because he said he wanted a hug she took him in her bed, then he said he was hungry (er, not!) so she got him up, gave him food and wondered why he wouldnt go back to sleep!!! Really, you give him food at 2am and wonder why he's bouncing off the walls... He was in a horrid mood when we picked him up, which ended being 9am so no lay-in, as my Mum was really tired by then. So all in all... he went away for the night and came back a nightmare!! Ugh, and she fed him so much junk i swear he's doubled in size lol... Please tell me she's not the only Grandma to do stupid things like that!!

***rant over***

Hope you guys are all doing well... my bump is getting in the way of things now. Keep walking into things eek. xx

hi ladies we are due May 29th and expecting a baby girl.

i am not 3rd tri yet but just wanted to get in on the action ready for when i move over

love to you and your bumps ladies xxx

i'm ready to sleep through the night again! i seem to wake up very often and just toss all over. and since i'm switching from side to side, acid reflux kicks in and my throat starts to burn :/

Hi, I am due on 1st May with our 4th and we are having a surprise. :flower:

Note to me, when I start craving sweet things on a morning this is not good - it means a major attack of sickness :-(

Note to me, when I start craving sweet things on a morning this is not good - it means a major attack of sickness :-(

Oh no, really!? Poor you. Hope you feel better soon. xx

List Updated. The end is looking pretty bare but I guess people will be still moving over :D xx

Does anyone else feel "left out" in the 3rd trimester section? It seems everyon is either almost in labor or had babies :( I think I will just stick to this thread fright here for answers until I get farther along lol.

Oh BlessedTwice i was just thinking exactly the same thing. I know i'm still slightly early over in third tri but i don't feel like i really fit in second tri anymore. Third tri doesn't fit right either as i still feel like i'm so far away from the birth part of pregnancy!

Me too! Every time I log on, someone else has had their baby! I want mine!! Lol it seems so long away for us yet. I'm sure it will go quicker once we are on mat leave! I'm already counting down the weeks/days on my works calendar!

snap.... I've gone past the pointof 2nd tri feeling relevant.... But it feels that labour is a long way off!
Think i'll just stick to talking about food....that is a subject i could never tire of! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->