May 2012 babies - so far 8 yellow, 22 blue, 21 pink!

Aw congrats!! H&H 9 to you :)

This is my 2nd and I'm due May 10... just five days before my birthday!

I'm due May 5th and its my first time too. Unfortunately my OH found out over the phone cos I was in hospital when I found out. :( but we're both thrilled now. Congrats on your BFP.

Congrats to all of you!! So glad you joined us over here! Any questions you have or anything you wanna share with us... Feel free to post it. Yay! Xxx

Hey girls, i got my BFP on sunday! I am also due May 16th xx

Yay!! Wow there really are a lot of May babies!

Hi all, a few of you have the same EDD as me!!! I am very excited but nervous as I have had 2 losses. Fingers crossed 3rd time lucky xxxx

Hello ladies!!!! I am also due in may with my first! Due 14th or 15th May! This was our first full month or TTC!!! I cant believe it still!!! Although the constant pulling pains behind my belly button, lack of sleeping and repulsion to milk keeps reminding me! Has anyone else got very absent minded lately too?! I keep doing really stupid things!!! CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!!!! xxxx

Can I join too please, first month ttc after implant removal EDD between 5th - 12th May need dating scan to confirm sooooo excited!! First baby for me, 3rd for OH, and to top it of we are moving into a fab new house tomorrow :)

H&H 9 months to you all

MrsHP x

I am also due may 17th have dr appt 9/8 at 10am to confim YAY

So many upcoming May babies! My birthday is May 15 so I'm pretty biased but May is such a great month to be born.

Wow! So many May babies! I'm due May 15 :happydance: This is the first cycle we TTC and boy were we surprised!

Hi All :hi:

According to my last AF (aka miscarriage, didn't have an AF) my due date is the 12th. Ovulation date says the 11th. Guess I'll have to wait for my 8 week scan to find out for sure. At any rate, the funny thing about it is that DD#1 is the 9th.

Hey I'm due in may! May 2nd! And it was my first month TTC baby number 1!! I thought it was gonna take months then bam! It was there! Pleased! I'm feel sick now tho! And really tired and amazingly moody and teary!

Congrats to all of you!!

I'm due May 11th, got faint BFP's last week and had confirmed by blood test this week. Fertilityfriend gave me this date based on my chart, have it confirmed when I get an us

I've had very bad symptoms since last week. Headaches, morning sickness (which has worsened this week) frequent urination that has me waking up at 4am every morning for the past week and a half. My boobs are excruitiating sore and huge and today I have had lower back pain. Also very very hungry.
My last 3 pregnancies I did get some symptoms early but they weren't this bad till about 6 weeks. This ones really giving it a good go!
How is everyone else's symptoms?

This was our first try after a mc in June so we are very nervous and excited.

I'm also due in May. Called the doctors and they said they don't do appointments to see the doc, I have to come to the antenatal clinic and the earliest they have is October!!

Is this normal???

I'm also due in May. Called the doctors and they said they don't do appointments to see the doc, I have to come to the antenatal clinic and the earliest they have is October!!

Is this normal???

Most cases, you don't get into the doc until 8-10 weeks pregnant. That's very normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->