May 2012 babies - so far 8 yellow, 22 blue, 21 pink!

Hi ladies - cannot describe how happy I am that you are all here!! I know what most of you mean about all sorts of stuff... I look about 4 months preg - got such a huge bloated belly! Im presuming its coz the uterus is moving around and stuff... also peeing lots!! I haven't made an appointment with the doc yet coz af is only due tomorrow, even though I already have my bfp. Will ring them up next week and make an appointment. I love feeling the little twinges inside knowing there's a little one in the making, but then I worry if there's something wrong, but when I dont feel it I also worry that there's something wrong... guess for all us first timers, its all new and have no idea what to expect!!! Any experienced mom's want to shed some light on how you managed to get through the first 8-12 weeks without telling people?! Im still struggling to believe this is actually happening - like others on here, It'll all seem much more real after a scan... busy at work today, so will try do that lovely front page later with everyone's edd's. xxx keep smiling ladies! We're having May babies!

Hello everyone,

Can I join? Also due in May, May the 15th approximately.

Feeling a little bit of a fraud at the moment, having some symptoms, but hasn't really hit me yet.

This is our first and feeling a bit jumpy about every ache and pain and trying to second guess everything. Worrying when I get some kind of pain and then panicing when it disappears! Not quite sure I will relax or even really believe it until a first scan!

It's great to have these forums to speak to people in the same boat. Especially as won't tell anyone about it for a while!

Been to the docs and they said to contact the midwives at the birthing centre near where we live to make a booking appointment for 8 - 10 weeks, but I've been too scared to ring yet. Really need to pluck up the courage, but it somehow doesn't quite feel real!

Has everyone else made contact with the docs / midwives yet?

I love seeing people due on my birthday :) Congrats to you! I remember how nervous I was the first time around but there's not much you can do to calm down to get through it any easier :/ I just wish you luck!

Anyway, I just found out yesterday but I already called and made an appointment because I had a chemical preg last month and a miscarriage my pregnancy before. They want me to come in next week instead of waiting until 8-10 weeks along.

Hi! Can I join in too please! I'm due 12 may. :)

I can't wait to get past the poppyseed stage!

How's everyone feeling today?
Feeling a bit nauseous. About to eat some toast and take my prenatal & folic acid. Feeling some round ligament pains. If I'm feeling it already at 5 weeks, I can only imagine how it's going to get! My first appointment is a week from today and I've never wanted a week to fly by more than right now haha.

Hey anti! Mine's little bean is due on 9th May! :)

I'm starting to feel mild period like pains, anyone else experience this at 5 weeks?? Also some pulling/pinching around that area?

I'm starting to feel mild period like pains, anyone else experience this at 5 weeks?? Also some pulling/pinching around that area?

I feel the same, I really feel period like cramps like I'm about to come on... It's worrying me I really hope it's normal :wacko:

Feeling a bit nauseous. About to eat some toast and take my prenatal & folic acid. Feeling some round ligament pains. If I'm feeling it already at 5 weeks, I can only imagine how it's going to get! My first appointment is a week from today and I've never wanted a week to fly by more than right now haha.

Hi, if your ticker is correct and you are 5 weeks then you are past the poppyseed and onto the appleseed. :thumbup: I love the fruit comparison ticker, every week (only 3 so far for me) I update my DH so exicted to see it get bigger.

Updated front page!

Im not having as many twinges today as I have had the last few days. Is it normal? Im so nervous coz never been through any of this and I want it so bad... I need a sticky bean! Think im gonna be on edge until 12 weeks is up! argh!

Hi, if your ticker is correct and you are 5 weeks then you are past the poppyseed and onto the appleseed. :thumbup: I love the fruit comparison ticker, every week (only 3 so far for me) I update my DH so exicted to see it get bigger.

Good point!!! Thanks for the reminder! I have that ticker posted elsewhere just so I can reference it and I hadn't yet since I hit 5 weeks overnight.

Hi Anti,

If you want to update my name on the first page I am due 2nd of May. Thanks :happydance:

Hi ladies, can I join too? Due around 17th may :)
Anyone else suffering from bad back ache? I'm
Sitting in the staff room at work on my lunch break and I want to cry, in so much pain! Also, belly is super bloated lol!
Congratulations to you all :D x

Hi ladies, can I join too? Due around 17th may :)
Anyone else suffering from bad back ache? I'm
Sitting in the staff room at work on my lunch break and I want to cry, in so much pain! Also, belly is super bloated lol!
Congratulations to you all :D x

I had that when I was about the same date as you for about a week but for now it seems to have eased. However, I understand it comes back.

I feel the same, I really feel period like cramps like I'm about to come on... It's worrying me I really hope it's normal :wacko:

I'm getting these too :-/ looks like alot of people od so seems to be normal- just not the nicest sympton in the world is it lol.

Been feeling more nauseous, and i'm bloated too but i don't mind these so much lol :-D

I am super bloated! look about 3/4 months gone already! My back is also really sore... Just rang the docs up and the earliest appointment I can get is 22 Sept!! And my doctor is away on holiday so I have to see a different doctor. Please hurry 22 Sept! I wanna know what happens next, and if everything looks ok so far!

Gosh i would be to impatient to wait until then lol! I've managed to get an appointment for next Tuesday so fingers crossed all is still OK by then lol!

let me know how it goes jackyx and what I should expect! I wish I could get an earlier one but as I said, my doc is away, and next week is fully booked, so the earliest they could give me was the 22nd! at 6:40pm!! Least my oh should be able to come with me if he doesnt have to work late that day.

let me know how it goes jackyx and what I should expect! I wish I could get an earlier one but as I said, my doc is away, and next week is fully booked, so the earliest they could give me was the 22nd! at 6:40pm!! Least my oh should be able to come with me if he doesnt have to work late that day.

Ah i see so cant get in with another doc! Yes i will report on how it goes- though i feel a bit daft going when there isn't actually anything wrong with me lol- it's just to get the ball rolling isn't it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->