May 2012 babies - so far 8 yellow, 22 blue, 21 pink!

Anyone else SUPER hormonal? My boyfriend is driving me crazy by doing nothing out of the ordinary. Just talking or sitting there, making noise, commenting on this movie I'm watching, etc. I know it's the hormones but it's to the point that he's going out of town tonight until Sunday/Monday & I can't wait to just have peace and quiet haha. Anyone else the same way?

Yes! lol I have been going to bed earlier and fall asleep while hes been gaming and theres a few clicks of the keyboard but nothing too bad but then he decides to check his facebook before coming to bed and he starts typing and its like ratatatatatatatatatatat and it drives me nuts!!!
I also have found myself fiercely protective of my food (when normally I share with him) but he comes anywhere near it I growl haha but it feels almost instinctual, kinda realise afterwards how rediculous I'm being.

I'm due 7 May!! So excited but nervous too. Haven't got many symptoms, just feel tired in the evenings and get back ache in the evenings too. Also feel v bloated after meals. Have a Docs appointment next Thurs. Xx

Uggh yesterday I had a really good day with morning sickness but today :( This morning has been awful! I have to go to lunch with my mum today too and I don't want to tell her yet but I'm afraid at this rate I may not be able to keep it a secret. I can only get away with "ohh I have a tummy bug" once or twice lol

Hows everyone else doing?

Hello ladies. I'm due May 9th had my first appointment yesterday to check my levels. I find out my results tomorrow. H&H 9 months to all!

Anyone else SUPER hormonal? My boyfriend is driving me crazy by doing nothing out of the ordinary. Just talking or sitting there, making noise, commenting on this movie I'm watching, etc. I know it's the hormones but it's to the point that he's going out of town tonight until Sunday/Monday & I can't wait to just have peace and quiet haha. Anyone else the same way?

YESSSSS!!! I was gonna post about the same thing. OMG. It's like, when my fiance isn't around, I miss him, and he's around and I'm thinking, ..'what was I missing?!' He has been driving me crazy doing nothing..haha. Hoping it will pass. I want to like him again! :growlmad:

:happydance: Due May 9!! Soo many May babies, I LOVE it!

Has anyone had a really hard time sleeping? And feeling really icky when you wake up?! Not necessarily morning sickness, but achey and still really tired? :coffee:

Yeah, May babies! My DD#1 was born May9th and I am due on the 12th. Woah! LOL

I have been tired. But the weirdest thing I have noticed is my thirst, WOW!

And I just added the 'May Babies' thingy to my signature, it's free for any of you to steal, if you need to know how, let me know. :)

Has anyone had a really hard time sleeping? And feeling really icky when you wake up?! Not necessarily morning sickness, but achey and still really tired? :coffee:

Yep, like right now it's 3am and I woke up needing to pee and super thirsty! I've felt icky every morning for the past week now and I'm only 4+1! :dohh:

Yeah, May babies! My DD#1 was born May9th and I am due on the 12th. Woah! LOL

I have been tired. But the weirdest thing I have noticed is my thirst, WOW!

And I just added the 'May Babies' thingy to my signature, it's free for any of you to steal, if you need to know how, let me know. :)

I would LOVE the May babies signature!:thumbup:

I just got a :bfp: today!!! but I have a question..... my last AF started Aug 4. I O'd Aug 27 according to my OPKs.. I can only find due date calculators that go by last AF & they all say May 10 & that I'm 5 weeks... whens my real due date???

figured it out! May 19!! I'm 3weeks 5days :happydance:

YESSSSS!!! I was gonna post about the same thing. OMG. It's like, when my fiance isn't around, I miss him, and he's around and I'm thinking, ..'what was I missing?!' He has been driving me crazy doing nothing..haha. Hoping it will pass. I want to like him again! :growlmad:

HAHAHAHA thisx100! I've been feeling this way for days and was excited he was leaving for the weekend. I drove into work knowing he'd be gone when I got home and was a little weepy-feeling, missing him. Worked and was glad to have time to myself all weekend and on the drive home, I realized he wouldn't be here when I got inside, wouldn't be cuddling me while I slept until Monday or Tuesday night and I got a little weepy. But I know I need the break from him. Too much is driving me crazy lately. It's best for us I think haha. Glad I'm not alone though!

YES! I'm so tired and don't seem to have too much trouble falling asleep at night (depending if I napped that evening or not) but I toss and turn way too much. I keep waking up and falling back asleep, waking up and falling back asleep. My bf has commented on how much I toss and turn lately. And yes, I feel the same upon waking - really tired/fatigued and a bit achy.

updated the front page! There's a huge long list now. Yay!! So many of us are due in May and we all starting this wonderful journey together!

Woke up this morning with what felt like period cramps - but its obviously normal for a pregnancy. My temp was very high today, so im sure all is well! :)

How is everyone else doing today?

vaurissa - how do we get the May babies pic??

Morning everyone

Excuse my ignorance, but hoe do you get a ticker in your signature? :blush:

Thanks, have a lovely day!
Claire
xxx

Morning everyone

Excuse my ignorance, but hoe do you get a ticker in your signature? :blush:

Thanks, have a lovely day!
Claire
xxx

If you click on any of my tickers a website will come up and you can choose which one you want and then it will generate a link. Copy that link and put it into your signature and it should come up. My May 2012 baby brings up a german website - so i had to do a bit of guess work to get it right!

Does anyone else have dull 'period-like' cramps? It really feels like my period is going to start any minute, i'm just really achy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->