May 2012 babies - so far 8 yellow, 22 blue, 21 pink!

Updated front page!

Im not having as many twinges today as I have had the last few days. Is it normal? Im so nervous coz never been through any of this and I want it so bad... I need a sticky bean! Think im gonna be on edge until 12 weeks is up! argh!

Hi Anti,

I'm pregnant for the first time, exactly 5+2 today, and having the same feelings-- I was feeling more pains, nausea, and exhaustion in weeks 3-4, and I expected to get worse instead of subside....I don't have an appointment for another 2 weeks (at least) so my brain is cycling through all these issues I never knew about until last week (hcg levels, progesterone). I was consoling myself that as long as I didn't have any blood, I was OK, but then I learned about blighted ovum, and I'm even more freaked out. I keep trying to tell myself that what will be, will be, but its SO Hard not to be singularly obsessed with this pregnancy! Good luck!

thanks babykate. I've got my doc appointment in 2 weeks time. 22nd sept. I might get another digi test next week and do it again and see it it goes up to 2-3 weeks instead of 1-2 like it was yesterday. af would only be here tomorrow so Im still very nervous! But obviously shes not gonna turn up. Im trying not to worry about things and I know everybody handles pregnancy differently and our bodies are constantly changing throughout the whole pregnancy so today wont be the same as tomorrow, but I still wonder whats happening and wish i could know for sure that everything was going to be ok!! i know it will though!!!

Ah i see so cant get in with another doc! Yes i will report on how it goes- though i feel a bit daft going when there isn't actually anything wrong with me lol- it's just to get the ball rolling isn't it :)

Well thats what i thought. I feel silly, but i need to know everything is ok. i said to the receptionist that I took a test and it was positive so what are the next steps, and she said she'd have to book me in to see the doctor and they will then let me know what was next... so guess all I can do it sit back and enjoy it. well i can try my best to!

I need to find something new to start drinking. I'm a soda addict, through and through. I know caffeine is bad for the baby but reading that it's linked to miscarriage... that's another story. Since Ginger Ale is caffeine free, that should be fine, right? I like the carbonation which things like water and milk don't have.

ginger ale should be fine. You shouldnt have any problems with that. I tried to have a cup of coffee earlier and that didnt go down too well... I think its going to be easy for me to stay away from caffeine!

I had my first Doctors appointment today and she referred me to the midwife and not much esle. Just told me what food to avoid (including fizzy drinks btw) and to eat healthily obviously haha. My DD is sooner than I estimated so I'm due on May 12th :D! Seeing Midwife in Oct xoxo

Coffee and me don't mix well. Right now I'm drinking a soda with my lunch but I've also got a Naked Juice (strawberry/banana juice smoothie.) I suppose I should drink some water too.

welcome dort! and lollypopbop - glad you got to the doc. You'll be seeing midwife next month!! It's just nice putting things onto a timeline so you know where youre heading! :)

After trying for four months got my BFP! I'm due May 19th. So excited. H has a huge family and none of them were born in May, so it'll be nice to have a birthday in there!

Anyone else SUPER hormonal? My boyfriend is driving me crazy by doing nothing out of the ordinary. Just talking or sitting there, making noise, commenting on this movie I'm watching, etc. I know it's the hormones but it's to the point that he's going out of town tonight until Sunday/Monday & I can't wait to just have peace and quiet haha. Anyone else the same way?

Hello!

I think I'm due around the 14th May. It's been a slow process getting here as I'm still breastfeeding my first. I still can't believe it!

Congratulations to all you ladies!

Anyone else SUPER hormonal? My boyfriend is driving me crazy by doing nothing out of the ordinary. Just talking or sitting there, making noise, commenting on this movie I'm watching, etc. I know it's the hormones but it's to the point that he's going out of town tonight until Sunday/Monday & I can't wait to just have peace and quiet haha. Anyone else the same way?

Me...yesterday was my 4 year anniversary and my dear hubby is away. For some reason I got it in my head that he had forgot as he hadn't phoned yet (even though I knew his company was taking him out for dinner) so I started balling at like 9:30pm and not sure why. Of course he didn't forget and called 10min later and I felt really silly. totally hormones as I hardly ever :cry:

hey ladies ! im due the 13th may !!! theres a lot may babys !! xx

You're all welcome to join us. I was worried earlier about having to wait 2 weeks before I see the doc, but that's ok coz by the time I see the doc I'll be 6 weeks pregnant and half way through the first trimester!! Yay!!

Will update the front page tomorrow with all the newbies. Xxx

After trying for four months got my BFP! I'm due May 19th. So excited. H has a huge family and none of them were born in May, so it'll be nice to have a birthday in there!

Many many congrats :) i have a nephew and a neice born in May- it's gonna be an expensive month for my mom :haha:

Hello to all you other ladies- there are quite a few May babies by the looks of it :-D Happy and healty 9 months to you all!!

Hey all I'm due May 17th and hoping to get as close to there as possible after my last preemie baby!

good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"