May 2013 Babies

Wow, congrats Cgav!! Beautiful name for your little princess xxx

Huge congrats cgav!!!!!! Enjoy getting to know your little one. Big hugs! :hugs:

Congratulations cgav!! What a quick labor, I'm jealous. ;)

Storm-Surprise for you right???

cgav-Yay congrats! That was super fast!!!! :)

Iluv - yes, stayed team yellow so no idea! Just getting fed up of waiting. Repainted my downstairs loo and utility room today, scrubbed the paint splatters off the floor and reorganised the kitchen cupboards. Been trying to walk for at least 2 hours each day too... Come out baby!

Hi ladies sorry I've been gone!!!! Was having a baby BOY!!!! My team yellow turned team blue May 1st at 6:33pm!! He weighed 6lbs 9oz at 37 weeks and 1 day!
My normal appt turned into being admitted to have a baby!!! My doc checked me and said you're 4cm... Wait... You're actually 6cm!!! I was 2 cm the day before!!! Lol omg I was sooooooo shocked and still am. I will tell more later! But he shot out without me pushing and the nurse had to catch him! No one else was there lol but it's a Lon story and I'm just getting home from hospital!! But basically water broke at 505pm and had him 633 lol

Ill post pictures!! 20 days early an still born in May! He apgar test were 9/9 :) and he is a great feeder! Very healthy happy boy. Named after his dad Dejuan Kamel Clark Jr.

I will be back ladies!! Congrats Cgav!!!!!

You just gave me chills mizz!!!!!! Omg lots of hugs and a huge, huge, huge congrats!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you <3

Thanks Court! I can't believe he came so quickly! I literally just turned 37 weeks! Lol I can't wait to share my whole story... Pretty funny. But now I have to go feed little man and then myself. :)

Eeeee more babies. :)

Huge congrats ladies and how lucky with such fast labours. Someone here has to best my 29 hour extravaganza!

Congratulations Mizz!! Team Blue!! Love the name, can't wait for pics and the whole story!

AFM: Had my last doctor's appointment, 80% effaced, 3cm dialated. I'm doing my best to rest in bed so I can make it until DH gets here tomorrow and my mom as well. Let's hope I make it!

Lol my first was 36 hours!!! So glad my labors are quick now lol!!!!

Congrats Mizz! So fast!

Cupcake - my first was 28 hours so I feel your pain there! Hoping this one will be shorter when it eventually happens!

Congrats Mizz!!! So glad you made it in time! Wow these babies are just shooting out!!! :)

Yaaaaay MizzPodd!! :happydance:
Congratulations sweetie, can't wait to see photos of your little prince, lovely name too.

So many babies now, it's so exciting. My little man is still showing absolutely NO signs of coming. He's going to be late, I just know it. Come on baby! Time to meet the world!!

Um... I may have spoken too soon!
Lost the mucus plug today! Eek!!

For those of you who saw yours, how long after losing it did you go into labour?

Awwww yay Mizz!!!!!! Wonderful wonderful news. :happydance: So so happy for you and can't wait to hear the whole story. :hugs:

Tour - eeeeeeee! Sounds like you might be next. Keep us posted.

Mighty - hope your hubby's home now and baby can come any time.

Afm - I also had my last OB appointment yesterday. Baby's growth is finally slowing down... Thankfully. He's still not engaged in the slightest, probably because his huge head doesn't fit in my pelvis. So now it's just the wait until Wednesday to go when we'll meet our little man. Can't wait!

Big hugs to everyone! :hugs:

Weeee exciting tour. :)

I had a pink bloody show and then 29 hours later she was here!

Woohoo, exciting! Been getting some show pretty much all day. Baby is moving loads but nothing else to report. will of course keep you posted if anything happens. Love and hugs to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->