May 2013 Babies

Wow!!!!! Congrats court!!!!!! Looks like she really was next! Domino effect is definitely starting to happen! Yay!!!!!! I pray you and baby are doing good!! Can't wait to hear about you fast delivery :hugs:

OMG Court that WAS fast!! You were just on here posting! Congrats on Baby Xavier!!! Enjoy that little bundle, I can't wait to hear all the details and see a pic!!!

While I'm awake I'll give you all the details!! Started contracting at 230am and contractions were like 10 minutes apart but staying somewhat irregular. By 4am they were almond every 6-7 minutes and were pretty bearable so I wasn't sure if it was the real deal. I took a shower at 5am and am pretty sure my water broke but convinced myself that I peed on myself due to the contractions. After shower my contrctions became painful and came every 3-4 minutes. We called my sis in law, she arrived at 745. Left for hospital and arrived at 815 with painful contractions. Resident came in to check me and I was 4-5 cm so they admitted me. At this point contractions became intense!!! Resident came in at 845 and I was 7-8 cm. he asked if I wanted an epidural bc I was screaming in pain. I refused bc I was progressing so fast!! By 9:00 he asked to check me again and I yelled at him and told him to stay away lol. Nurse interjected and said when you need to push just push there's no need to check. Well I started pushing as soon as I had the urge and within 4 pushes he was born!!!! The scariest part was my placenta became stuck!!!! Doctor had to reach her entire arm into me and help to get it out. That was worse then the actual labor!!! Luckily no tearing and I will be out of here by tomorrow early aftetnoon!! Baby is doing amazing and I'm feeling great!! I'm not good with uploading pics on here but feel free to add me on FB: Courtney Lopez allentown pa!!!!

I can't wait to see who will be next!!!

Congrats Courtney! That was super fast!!!!

Me-35 weeks Baby is measuring a few days behind at 5 lbs 2 oz. I am a bit nervous because it seems to me he should be bigger. Either the scan was off or I'm in for a bitty one!! She had to shake my belly to get him awake so she could see his practice breathing. NST went well but I contracted all during and after just like last week. Had my strep culture done and I'm 1 cm dilated. I move to 2 NST's a week now and will see the OB after 1 of them. Induction will be scheduled next week for May 13th.

OMG Court he is ADORABLE!! What an amazing story! LOL about yelling at the Resident, why do they insist on sticking their hands up their so often?? I hope that it's that fast for me and that I don't tear either. You are so lucky! Enjoy being a mommy. He is just too cute!

ILuv: I'm sure he's fine. Babies are born a range of weights, the doctor would let you know if you should be worried. :)

Wow!! Congratulations Courtney, well done girl!

So that's baby number 2, who will be next? My money's on Mizz Podd :winkwink:

I went to an antenatal class yesterday and it turns out I HAVE been having BH for ages, just didn't realise that's what they were! Doh! Now I know what it feels like, I'm getting them all the time.

Funny story, I was woken up this morning by an absolutely agonising cramp in my calf, honestly I've never had such a bad cramp in my life. It only lasted a minute or so, but I was screaming, with tears in my eyes and couldn't move, which of course woke up hubby, who then went into panic mode as he thought I was giving birth!! :haha:

Hey Mizz, well done for getting through the hideous bed rest, you deserve a medal for that!
Happy humping!!

Eeeeee! Congrats court. That was so fast!!!

Had my growth scan today. She's pretty much 90% for everything except her legs (stumpy like me!) and estimated weight right now is 7lb14oz.

Fingers crossed shed here on time and not too much over 9lb!!!

Yaaaaayyyyy Court! Massive congratulations! And welcome to the world little Xavier. :hugs::cloud9:

Yep my money's on Mizz being next. :flower: And yay for finally being off bed rest - you did it!!!!!!

I had my second to last OB appt on Tuesday. Baby's looking good and moving well and weighing in at 7lbs10/ 3.4kgs. Though my OB said to start moisturising my belly like mad & drink loads of water because the skin on my tummy is now done stretching & has no more give in it. Eeeks. Also my csection date has been moved from the 9th to the 8th as there weren't any ORs free on the 9th. That is if he doesn't come earlier. I'm hoping he does though because being only 5'2" & slim build, I'm so done now with lugging our big baby around like this. lol Got another midwife appointment later today.

Big :hugs: to everyone.

Ok so I might be jumping the gun here, but MizzPod NEVER misses a day of posting and it's been two days! I'll bet she's at the hospital meeting her LO right now!!!

Omg Mighty mom!! Lol you made my day with that post! I have had a loooong two days!
My whole post just deleted after I wrote a novel :(
I keep thinking it will be 39 weeks when I go just because it seems like I will go sooner lol I'm too anxious to expect it to come soon but my gut tells me a week or so will be my time. It will be hilarious if I'm one of the last ones to go after all of this teasing lol I did just start getting flu symptoms and a lot more number 2s (TMI) like my body is getting rid of everything lol

but I was having contractions every 2 to 3 minutes last night and then they stopped... And then started back up 30 minutes later!! Plus I had watery thin discharge that came out of nowhere!

This morning I had my NST appt and told the nurse about it and they admitted me. The first test was positive for amniotic fluid! The second test was negative. The tie breaker test was negative also!! So they said I could go back home finally. I got a lot of poking around today! But the nurse said my cervix is definitely changing with the contractions when she checked me! I'm so confused because the contractions started back again today super close and painful today but stopped suddenly. I get the sweep around 38 weeks and hope it gets me started because I am scheduled for induction at 39 weeks. It workerd with dd1. 2 days later my water broke so I hope it happens again so I can avoid induction. (Because of health issues of course),

Cupcakebaby you have a little cute chubby baby :) hopefully you won't go past 9lbs! But maybe baby is having a growth spurt? :)

Kelly :hugs: like mighty mom said don't worry... Babies do come in different sizes. And two weeks behind or ahead is in the norm range :) Court just had a 6 pounder and she was almost due and her baby is doing great!! So you see firsthand that its okay if baby is a little smaller. :) as long as baby is healthy, no worries or stress. You are about 2 weeks from full term! Can you believe it?!

Tour that's too funny! My dh would have probably thought the same too! Hey that was just a test run for him... He didn't pass out so that's great Hee Hee

Manu awww :hugs: I bet you look so cute with the big belly tho :) you get to see your baby a day earlier so that's good. I have fingers crossed you don't labor before that, as in dilate to 10cm! Since you have a c sect of course.

Mighty mom how r YOU doing? ;) anything going on with the belly yet??

Anyone heard from Amanda? I hope she is doing okay...

Mizz-Surprised they didn't keep you with a positive test. Definitely keep an eye on it. You might have a tiny hole or something. You know we are gonna make it to term. But just in case I've been cleaning like crazy and finally started on my bag. ;)

Aw MizzPod! Sounds like your body is TRYING to get started. You're almost there!!

AFM, nothing doing and I hope it stays that way. DH won't be here until May 4th and my mom too so I'm hoping he stays inside until then. Or at least until May. I'd much prefer he was a May Emerald baby than an April diamond baby, LOL. I can't afford the birthstone jewelry! ;) Still moving and kicking me though. I have another appt. tomorrow to check. Not sure I want it as I don't ant him to prematurely rupture the sac! I also have someone coming by to estimate cleaning the house for me. I can't wait, I'm going to have them deep clean the HECK out of this place!!

Oh it's starting to get very exciting on here now! I'm so excited for everyone!

I finally packed baby & my hospital bags, so we're ready to go now if baby does decide on an early appearance. Also had my last midwife appointment today. The NST went well and baby was flirting with the midwife, sticking a foot out & when she touched it, pulling it away again. lol I had a couple of contractions but nothing like last week. Though now I've made 37 weeks I'm off bed rest and been given the go ahead to be as active (or not!) as I like. I just can't wait to meet our little man now!

Big hugs to everyone! :hugs:

Kelly I was surprised too. They said sometimes they get false positives so they do multiple tests... I had more today but I will keep an eye on it :) does it feel better now that your bags are packed? For me it was relieving.

Mighty mom I really hope your little baby stays in there a bit longer too!! At least you have no signs yet. Fingers crossed!

Manu yay! Bags packed! That's good so now you r officially ready. I'm excited to see who's next!

Somewhat. I still have lots of everyday things to stick in it. But I have a list in case I need to be rushed in so dh doesn't forget something. My 10 year old asked where I was going packing my bags. LOL To a deserted island.... ;)

Quiet on here!!! It's May in two days, ladies!!! Who's next???

Very quiet! Lol how many of us will have our babies on Mother's Day?? :)
I've been getting contractions that keep me up all night... Miserable. I get my membranes swept next week!! Oh and.... Full term in less than 24 hours!!!!! I'm so thankful to have made it this far! My baby will officially be a term baby no matter what now!! :)
Can't wait to see him or her. Two weeks I get induced so I will see my baby in two weeks officially if not before!!! Wow! It's unbelievable still :D

How's everyone? Where the heck did Amanda go?

Oh, it's all so exciting!!
When is Mothers day? It's been and gone in March in UK, but I live in France and I think it's in May, so probably on the same day as US.
Where DID Amanda go? :shrug: I hope she's Ok.

I'm feeling really uncomfortable now. getting BH almost all the time and can't sleep in bed as lying flat gives me acid reflux which makes me puke. So I'm trying to sleep on the sofa with a pillow mountain, but just can't get comfy. Hurry up baby!!
Finally did my hospital bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->