May 2013 Babies

Thanks so much!

I hope so too.

My doctor keeps talking about "magic eggs" and how we have to find the "magic egg" and then we'll end up with a baby....like it's some kind of vodoo magic or something. SMH.

But I would like to add....that I am SOOOOOOO hungry. I don't know if it's psychosomatic or what, but all of a sudden I'm foraging through my fridge like I'm never going to be able to eat again.

My normal breakfast is a handful of pills and a huge glass of orange juice. This morning, I've got it in my mind that I want to eat leftover potroast, garlic toast, bacon and those little rice sausages...along with my handful of pills and orange juice.

Normal? Or am I the only one?

Terrified that I'm going to lose this one. Did a test this morning and its lighter. Been to docs for 1st beta this morning and nervously waiting the results.
PAL is so hard :cry:

Welcome to the new ladies again. This group is growing fast!

Newtoallthis - I think we all have that fear. PAL has a good dose of worry involved. Try not to judge by lines on tests though as they are not quantitative tests to that kind of accuracy. Line strength is dependent on so many things (amount drunk, time of day etc).

What is everyone's symptoms right now? I'm praying for each and everyone of us.

I'm angrier than usual, hungry and I swear I can smell EVERYTHING.

I've just done a clearblue digi with conception indicator and it only came up 1-2.

I fear that this isn't going to be 3rd time lucky for me :cry:

I've heard the conception indicator is only 40% accurate hun so please don't think negatively. I got a 2-3 when I should have had a 1-2 prompting people to say I will be having twins!

As I say the conception indicator is not good really as long as it says your pregnant that's great :hugs:

Symptoms ... I've felt pretty sick all day ... can't really eat anything ... ate 4 clemetines earlier and 1/2 a ham and cheese sandwich :lol: was going to make mince and dumplings for tea but don't think I can stomach it! Got really bad stomach cramps at the moment but trying not to panic, got terrible backache, went for a walk earlier and my hips started hurting so think SPD may be starting early this time!! X

I've just done a clearblue digi with conception indicator and it only came up 1-2.

I fear that this isn't going to be 3rd time lucky for me :cry:
It's the afternoon, though. Have you drunk much today?

It probably bases it's readings on FMU.

Also, i really really think that Clearblue do it on purpose that they read lower if it can't deicde, just so you go out and spend more money. I hate the things.

1-2 is where you are right now though at 4w5d....I wouldn't put all of your faith in those little sticks.

Have you had any symptoms, newtoallthis??

Thanks Miss MummyMoo and Cupcake :hugs: its just I want this so much.
I have no children and feel like I never will have at this rate. I'm so upset that I can't even think rationally now.:cry:

Deliberately haven't drank much today and urine was quite dark. I know its supposed to be fmu but couldn't help myself - was praying it'd be 2-3.

Seriously hun I wouldn't worry about it :hugs: have you had any pains or spotting? x

1-2 is where you are right now though at 4w5d....I wouldn't put all of your faith in those little sticks.

Have you had any symptoms, newtoallthis??

I thought I should be 2-3 as O'd on or around 13th Aug?

Got no symptoms really, just mild on off cramps and the odd twinge low down

I would think that it would still be 1-2...but I dont know for sure.

I've had cramping since 3dpo. Lol.

I know it's hard but try to stay positive! Stress doesn't help anything.

I'm trying :wacko:

Desperate for this to be the one as DH has low sperm count so getting pregnant is a struggle all of its very own.

:hugs:

Hello everyone. Welcome to the new editions. I will update the front page in the morning. I'm snuggles in bed at the moment. As it is 9:30 pm Monday here. :)

I'm sooo tired and do scared about loosing this bubba. I had a Mmc. So every quiche or niggle I get I'm super nervous :( it sucks. Just wish there was a way of knowing it will be ok. :(

I'm so thankful to have u ladies here. I find I'm sticking to this thread over the larger one at the moment. So I'm not telling too many people. If that makes sense. I also know u have all been where I am. And can help me through it. :(
I understand how you feel every little stomach pain or feeling if symptoms are still here i am scared too :cry: i find as long as your hormones double up and the test is dark it's good sign last time my lines stayed faint and this time took 7 dollar store test faint and last one was decent but i took a frer and dark as you can see my profile pic

My first appointment is tomorrow but I'm not sure if we are going to stay with this doctor because they only deliver at the hospital and I have my heart set on a home birth

So I need some reassurance ladies.

I'm 12dpo today and my tests are so very very faint that I'm almost convinced that this bean isn't going to stick either.

When did your lines start getting visible?

I know I shouldn't worry and each pregnancy is different but I keep thinking that the line should be darker by now :(

Yeah, 12dpo with a history of 9 early losses...I can't help myself :cry:

Plus, I just dropped my kindle in the bathtub and ruined it. Today has just been a nightmare already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"