• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2013 babies

robinson380

1 girl and twins due 10/1
Reaction score
I got my BFP over the weekend! This was our first cycle TTC after a mmc and d&c in June. I waited one period before trying. I am terrified and thrilled beyond belief. Hoping for a healthy and happy 9 months!! Any ladies due in May that care to join me?

Can I join you? I am due around the 12th of May :) I hope your doing well! And congrats on you BFP :flower:

How have you been feeling? For the life of me I cant stop eating today, trying to make good choices but I just want food...:shrug:

I have been trying to bring healthy stuff (yogurt, apples, carrots) to work so I have no choice, but my stomach starts growling after 2 hours of no food. I have also been tryng to drink a ton of water, so I am peeing all the time. Nobody at work knows so hopefully they haven't caught on...hehe. I have been feeling pretty good just tired and have occasional headaches. Last time when I was pregnant my boobs hurt really bad and they got huge overnight, but I know every pregnancy is different.

can i join in, due on 4th may...

Welcome Piya & Missmiylove and Congrats!!

Robinson~Ive been trying to do the same thing with the healthier choices but for the love of god Im sooooo hungry allllll the time lol. Im sitting here at work with my pants rolled down at the waist cuz its just so darn uncofortable :blush:

I have been wearing lots of dresses and right now have my feet propped up under my desk :)

I was thinking about soing the same thing...My son has this fold up stool, I think I am going to get one of those to put under my desk. That way I can get right comfy!

great idea. I need to get a stool because I am using the computer!!

so friends, when is ur scheduled scan, I had it on 6week 1day... FSD-1.9CM, LENGTH 3-4MM, with cardiac activity..

I have no scan sceduled yet. First appt is 9/20. I am considering requesting chg and progesterone levels checked but I dont know. I alos want to request a scan but I am so indecisive. I mc a couple of days after my last scan earlier in the year and I know they are safe but it still freaks me out!!!

I have no scan sceduled yet. First appt is 9/20. I am considering requesting chg and progesterone levels checked but I dont know. I alos want to request a scan but I am so indecisive. I mc a couple of days after my last scan earlier in the year and I know they are safe but it still freaks me out!!!

u know my gyne without tests gave me hcg and progesterone.. because of my history of recurrent uti....its miracle.. i understand.. my urine culture report is coming on 15th sept, then she will decide further treatment plan.. i was having one sided pain/cramps, so was very tensed prior to first scan..

My first appointment is 9/20 too. I have no idea when I'll get my first scan. I hope it's sooner rather than later tho!

I can understand your anxiety over getting another scan though.

My first appointment is 9/20 too. I have no idea when I'll get my first scan. I hope it's sooner rather than later tho!

I wish it was today instead of next week!!! I hate waiting :)

I wish it was today instead of next week!!! I hate waiting :)

I hate waiting too. I made the appointment last week so at least this week has gone by pretty quick!

My appointment is on the 18th. I am very excited.

So Im thinking the nauseousness has set in :sick: I feel gross today...I hope everyone is well!

yeah , all is well.. good luck friends for first scan, i think by 20th i ll be having second scan..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->