May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Basically a softcup is a back up but not really needed if having traditional (man/woman) sex. Typically the penis is in deep enough that the vast majority of sperm in in the cervix and already swimming further up within 30 seconds or so. It takes forever to go from cervix to tubes but the penis is usually close enough to cervix that it pretty much pushes in the semen with the burst.
Nature designed it that way. The soft cup,if lubricated with sperm friendly stuff can be used but I don't really see them helping very much, but that's my opinion.

Thanks guys, I do have a history of odd cycles. Its not that uncommon for me to be late by a week or so or to even skip my cycle all together. This was something that they checked me for and just told me that it was caused by me not ovulating regularly and that is what makes it so hard for me to get pregnant. I know that I need to have some help getting pregnant and the fact that I got pregnant naturally was a huge deal. Right now I am not having any bleeding but its not uncommon for me to spot light pink and then have a regular flow.

Congrats on all the May BFP's so far!

Ranch, I really hope that you know one way or the other very soon. Hopefully its just breakthrough bleeding and all is ok and that your little bean is stuck in their nice and tight!

I can so relate to that! I was supposed to test may 3rd but AF got me early on march 29th so I guess I'll stick around in this thread. I was also told with my son ( born may 2015) that it would be very difficult for me to conceive. Well, it worked 1st month!!! Now, I've been trying for 3 cycle now and I was told recently that my endometrium is really thick so I would have trouble getting preggo again :( I'm so discouraged.. I bought OPK for first time yesterday...

Congrats on your BFP girls!!!!!!!:)
Baby dust to all!

Fingers crossed this is your month Belle !

Ranch , I am glad your getting your blood test . Praying everything is ok

TP welcome !

AFM - another BFN :( 10/11 dpo for me ..... I am thinking I'm out :(

I totally agree with Cppeace Re: softcups.
We were using them for months and never got pregnant. Last cycle we didn't use them, and I'm pregnant. So they never worked for me.

Dream, I'm down for testing later in the month... Can you please remove that as I got my BFP on Tuesday. Thank you.

Good luck to all you ladies, I'll continue to follow your journeys

I've used soft cups off and on. They haven't worked. Sometimes I'll use them to inseminate if we are too tired to BD during the right time.

5dpo and feeling absolutely nothing. Not a twinge or anything. Feeling like I'm out even though I really don't have a valid reason for thinking I'm out already. So what do I do? Google 5dpo no symptoms and read about all the stories of people getting bfp's lol

CP - this is my first time using them and have seen a-lot of good feed back on them for someone ttc with low sperm motility, which is our case. Also, I have a ton of leakage after bd'ing even with laying down with hips elevated for 30+ minutes. With the softcups you can leave it in for up to 12 hours and go about your daily business without having to worry about leakage.... they definitely helped in that department for me.

td, if you feel they help you then use them.As I said, it's my opinion. That just means the conclusion I've decided upon after my research. It doesn't mean everyone should think as I do. I would recommend the soft cup being lubricated with sperm friendly lubricant, though. Sperm is very easy to kill with contact with most anything.

Thanks CP, I am using preseed along with it. I figured it would not hurt to try for a cycle or two to see if it helps. Like everyone else, I am willing to try what I think could help but wont be harmful to the process as well.

5dpo and feeling absolutely nothing. Not a twinge or anything. Feeling like I'm out even though I really don't have a valid reason for thinking I'm out already. So what do I do? Google 5dpo no symptoms and read about all the stories of people getting bfp's lol

I know Poohbear! I'm 6DPO and I just cant help myself. I'm an information sponge...I need there to be something new to grab on to every day to get by, lol. Even if its shaky info like early symptoms like likely mean nothing!

Hey gals, I'm back.. I just realized that my cycle started so early in the month.. that I will be prob testing again in May...(depending when I ovulate this cycle).. so if you don't mind please add me on for May 31

Hey gals - quick update! I'm 15 DPO and my HCG level is 63. I go in again on saturday for the second tests, so fingers crossed it's rising appropriately!

That's great news, Ranch!

Also - on the topic of soft cups, I just want to say I tried them once and I HATED them! They hurt and the whole process of insertion and removal was just a nightmare. I also did not get pregnant that cycle. Just my two cents.

AFM, 8dpo today and just feeling tired. No other real symptoms, so I don't have high hopes.

I'm just checking in. 5 dpo here. Was come over with nausea and lightheadedness headedNess. Plus my boobs are heavy. Very similar to most other cycles though. Crazy bloated too.

I know Poohbear! I'm 6DPO and I just cant help myself. I'm an information sponge...I need there to be something new to grab on to every day to get by, lol. Even if its shaky info like early symptoms like likely mean nothing!

Right?!? I'm the same way! I just can't help it lol

Hey gals - quick update! I'm 15 DPO and my HCG level is 63. I go in again on saturday for the second tests, so fingers crossed it's rising appropriately!
I'm keeping my FX crossed for you!! Good luck.. I believe 63 is a good HCG level for 15 dpo!! Also when I had my son I spotted for 12 days straight in the 4 th week and went on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby... so hope that gives you a little hope hun ☺️

I'm keeping my FX crossed for you!! Good luck.. I believe 63 is a good HCG level for 15 dpo!! Also when I had my son I spotted for 12 days straight in the 4 th week and went on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby... so hope that gives you a little hope hun ☺️

You did?! Thank you! How heavy was your spotting? Was it bright red too?

Thats awesome Ranch! Really hoping it doubles for you! I know my Aunt had alot of bright red spotting at first and her son in now 17.

Will be testing tomorrow (11/12 dpo). Kind of nervous. I hate negative tests (which I'm expecting it will be) so I haven't tested in many many months because of it. But it's my brother's wedding tomorrow, so I think testing is the responsible thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->