May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

I didn't think that I would be testing this month, but looks like i ovulated Thursday at 16days past miscarriage. (Opk's never got positive, but was very dark that day; using bbt, Fertility friend confirmed same day).

Do you ladies think I ovulated cd16 like my chart shows? Even though opk's stayed neg?

Please add me for testing on the 15th.

I'm sorry TB - good luck on your procedures !

CP -I have been pregnant 13 times and have gotten a bfp 8/9 dpo all but twice the other time was 11dpo and 14 but I didn't test before that's why I test early bc I have gotten them that early . I must be an early implanter or something �� Lol

I tested today 13 dpo and bfn . I don't think this is my month. Hoping everyone gets a BFP and a sticky baby <3

Belle... Sorry about your bfn. I had high hopes. I hope you drank your face off at your brothers wedding!

AFM, my hcg was 63 at 15 dpo, and yesterday at 17 dpo it was 134! Still spotting bright red though, but a bit less!

Blo- Your chart definitely looks like you ovulated. I am very sorry to hear about the loss :( *hugs*

Aaawww, ladies, sorry for those BFN's we don't want &#128532;&#128532;..hoping for a better month for you xoxoxo.

Blo,I'd say by temps alone cd 16 or 17 ovulation is possible.

Army, I'd say if you've gotten positives on cd 8 with confirmed ovulation then you are one of the unusual that implants on cd 6 and starts with 20+ hcg. It is rare but does happen.

I didn't think that I would be testing this month, but looks like i ovulated Thursday at 16days past miscarriage. (Opk's never got positive, but was very dark that day; using bbt, Fertility friend confirmed same day).

Do you ladies think I ovulated cd16 like my chart shows? Even though opk's stayed neg?

Please add me for testing on the 15th.

I'm very sorry to hear about your MC Bloblo :hugs: Lots of love to you <3

AFM - Currently at the end of 8 dpo. Of course I was impatient and testing this morning, BFN, I should have known better lol. I shall strongly resist testing tomorrow since I know it takes a good 48 hours for hcg to rise. Currently experiencing:

Peeing ALL the time (could be a side effect from diet)
Slight soreness in boobs a couple of times today
Barely noticeable twinges in uterus
SO hungry (once again, could be side effect from diet)
Sinus issues the past few days, starting to subside now

According to my iPhone chart, I should start AF on Saturday, the 13th. So I think one way or another, I'll know by Mother's Day whether or not I'm gonna be a mommy this month! Fingers super crossed! :pink:

Ranch those numbers are great! Glad they are more than doubling. Hopefully the spotting stops soon.

Hi Ladies,
I'd love to join in please. We're in our third cycle TTC#1. As I didn't use OPKs this month, I'm estimating currently 5dpo. I have slight cramping on and off which isn't usual for me. I'm one of the lucky ones who gets no pain during AF.
Going to be testing this Sunday the 14th.

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs. And terribly sorry to those who've had AF arrive. Fingers crossed for everyone xxx

Hi, let me explain a little before why I've just tested on hpt at CD15

I always get the sore boobs between ovulation and AF and of course I tried last month(using a donor)

Well last cycle I had a light + hpt at 8 dpo then negative ever since then on the 24th april (4 days late) I had a very light bleed which lasted 4 days, the last 2 days I didn't even need to wear a pad (I'm always heavy for at least 3 days and bleed for 7 days normally)

And I feel pregnant this time, I still have really sore boobs way past when I usually would, normally they stop on the day of my period, but I also have a tightness(like a pulling sensation) in my lower abdomen, worse when I need to go wee. which I have never ever felt before, I'm always hungry but when I eat I'm full after eating little, i have headaches everyday(unusual for me) I've begged and begged the doctors for a blood test, which of course they refused.
Yes urine has been tested for UTI

Well my mum had 6 kids and didn't get one positive urine test with any and neither did either of my older sisters
So right now I'm quite confused,
Around this time I would be ovulating so I met my donor as usual on Saturday as I had EWCM and CP was real high

Well my confusion comes from this, I've done a HPT today and got a really faint + again, it was well within the time limit
Anyone else see the line or am I going completely mad

Attachments

• IMG_2082.jpg
    IMG_2082.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2083.jpg
    IMG_2083.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 10
Pixie I definitely see something!

Afm: 9dpo and stark white bfn :( still early I know but definitely feeling a little less hopeful. Af due on Thursday

Sorry to hear about your troubles Pixie.

I don't see a line, but I'm terrible at spotting the faints.

Good Luck!

Pixie - My friend's sister had the same problem where she didn't test positive on any hpt but she haden't gotten her period in 3 months. She finally got a blood test done and she was almost 4 months pregnant! I think doctors don't test you until you miss a period. My best suggestion is to tell them you missed a period!

Pixie, sorry to hear about all the problems but I definitely see something on those tests!

Ranch, that's great to hear that your numbers are rising.

AFM, 12dpo and while I do feel a ton of symptoms (nausea, fatigue, sore breasts) - I have gotten my hopes up so many times. I'm going to try and stay neutral and just not test unless I am actually late.

Thanks koj

But I did that exact thing today and apparently in my borough they don't allow hcg blood tests anymore as they're too expensive as they say a line is a line on a HPT so I think the only way I will definitely know for sure is a blood test and may have to find a private one or pay for an ultrasound maybe

Tbh I just want to know if my mind is playing tricks on me

Pixie - its interesting how different things are in different countries! I hope you get your answer soon!!

afm - I know it says I'm testing today, but I will likely hold out until tomorrow!

I'm out, negative hpt's from wed-sun, blood test today at 12dp5dt confirmed it, and AF made her appearance within an hour of the phonecall from the nurse :-(

Yes it is interesting

But also my sister didn't even know she was pregnant until 3 months because of periods still, I remember the exact time my mum said to her "your pregnant" my sister replied no way I'm still having periods so my mum made her lay down on the floor and said "your definitely pregnant" and low and behold a blood test and ultrasound later and she's 3 months gone

Pixie, yeah I def see something on the left test.
I too worry I don't test positive on hpt after my last Limbo/pregnancy. I'd missed 3 periods and no doctor would give me a blood test or ultrasound. They wanted to do things like give me meds to bring on my period. I ended up miscarrying but truly hate the medical community now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->