May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Maybe I got it... it was with the same urine. Why would one be that strong of a positive and the other not?

Attachments

• IMG_7610.jpg
    IMG_7610.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7611.jpg
    IMG_7611.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 13
The one on the left is an opk, it is positive. The one on the right looks like an hpt but I'm not sure. If it is an hpt it's positive if an opk it's negative. If both are opks it is just the sensitivity of the tests.

The one on the left is an opk, it is positive. The one on the right looks like an hpt but I'm not sure. If it is an hpt it's positive if an opk it's negative. If both are opks it is just the sensitivity of the tests.

The one on the right is a first response opk, my husband bought in a box of 7 with one hpt. I was just curious thinking it would be better but maybe not. I have a gradual build for opk, internet cheapies. One yesterday at 3pm with the same darkness, then the positive at lunch today and now it's back to equal darkness. I thought about doing another first response but now I don't know

I've heard mixed reviews on FR opks. I use only the IC easy at home brand and they work just fine for me.

I haven't had much luck with the frer OPKs either. Clear blue smileys always work for me, but the one cycle I used a frer I didn't get a clear positive.

Really struggling not to test early. Had implantation pain on Sunday evening (pretty sure) and a heavy feeling in my uterus since then. Please please be a sticky bean!!!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

It think I will stick with the internet cheapie opk. I hope one bd will do the trick. Dh is going on a camping trip tomorrow until Friday. We shall see... I'll hopefully ovulate tomorrow.

Good luck everyone! Hoping to see more BFP's soon!

AFM my cycle is just being crazy. Light pink for about 4 days and now its getting heavier. Today is day 6 and usually I would be done or just spotting by now. Ughhhhh
Maybe because I ovulated late? I just dont know anymore! This has been crazy since my Chemical in January.

I'm out :( af started on cd24!!

Good luck and :dust: to everyone x

I'm so sorry BabyBrain80, I wish you so much luck on your next cycle! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I'd love to join in please. We're in our third cycle TTC#1. As I didn't use OPKs this month, I'm estimating currently 5dpo. I have slight cramping on and off which isn't usual for me. I'm one of the lucky ones who gets no pain during AF.
Going to be testing this Sunday the 14th.

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs. And terribly sorry to those who've had AF arrive. Fingers crossed for everyone xxx

Welcome StarryEyed88! Haha, I'm so jealous about your pain free AFs! Good luck this month :flower:

Well my confusion comes from this, I've done a HPT today and got a really faint + again, it was well within the time limit
Anyone else see the line or am I going completely mad

OOooooo, I see something Pixie! :thumbup:

Afm: 9dpo and stark white bfn :( still early I know but definitely feeling a little less hopeful. Af due on Thursday

Noooo, don't be less hopeful! You're my cycle buddy lol, and mine was BFN today. We must think positive together! :winkwink:

I'm out, negative hpt's from wed-sun, blood test today at 12dp5dt confirmed it, and AF made her appearance within an hour of the phonecall from the nurse :-(

I'm so sorry Beith :hugs: Much love to you <3

I am testing on Mother's Day!!!

Good luck to you Lilie! :dust:

so i should be testing on May 10!

baby dust to us all!!!

Baby dust to you as well LoveB! :dust:

Well AF has arrived, so contacted clinic to set up IUI and cycle monitoring. Waiting to receive a call back from them

I'm sorry AF arrived BelleNuit, lots of love to you :hugs:

AFM: my opk is definitely positive now So Most likely I will ovulate tonight or really early in the morn. It is likely a left side ovulation which often I have no ovulation pain from- we shall see what my temp says tomorrow.View attachment 997295

That test looks good! Lots of luck BDing! :thumbup:

I'm 10DPO today, and I had a wee bit of spotting today that was a little pinkish to start off with after wiping, then turned brown. Was very light spotting, only saw when wiping and even then not very much.

I'm really hoping this is a good sign. It explains why I was still getting a BFN with fmu this morning...hoping that changes soon.

I'm expecting AF on Wednesday if this cycle doesnt happen, and then I'll be starting my Hybrid Femara cycle for the first time. Just hoping I can get the totally natural bean to stick first, but if not then I'm relieved that next cycle I can get the treatment I likely need.

That spotting seems like a fantastic sign! Good luck TTC1at31!

I haven't had much luck with the frer OPKs either. Clear blue smileys always work for me, but the one cycle I used a frer I didn't get a clear positive.

What time of day do you test and how long do you hold the test in your stream? It took me a LONG time to figure out some tricks to get the best results with frer opks, they were starting to drive me insane but I got the hang of it!

AFM: Not much to report today, 9 dpo, BFN (Hi, I'm Cookie and I'm a POAS addict lol), and the only symptoms I'm experiencing are sleeplessness at night but sleeping heavily in the morning, a bit of light cramping this evening (barely noticeable, could also be from me standing on my feet for a few hours, lower back pain) and the other day I had some severe moodiness for no reason. My sinus issues I had been having went away pretty much on their own which is odd. Other than that, that's about it!

10dpo and still stark white bfn :nope: fully expecting the witch to show up on Thursday but we shall see

:dust::test::dust:

I just want to wish good luck to today's testers!!

May 9
chocolatechip
TTC1at31
Selinet
koj518

AF Is done &#127881; I'm on cycle day 8, going to start testing with OPKS soon,I'm trying the following things this month: maca, red clover blossom, omega 3 oil, vitamin b6 supplement, vitamin d supplement, folic acid supplement, liquid geritol tonic ( until ovulation, then switch to prenatal) and changing my diet ( going to eat clean) hoping to drop 10-15lbs this next month

BFP for me!! :bfp:

confirmed with beta today :) :cloud9:

So today is my big day!, but at this point more than half of the symptoms I was feeling are either gone or diminishing so I am hoping by a thread here I will give update as soon as I find out. I couldn't resist today I am 16 DPO and the HPT gave me a BFN&#128532;. Lets see what the blood test reveales today&#128528;

AFM: Not much to report today, 9 dpo, BFN (Hi, I'm Cookie and I'm a POAS addict lol), and the only symptoms I'm experiencing are sleeplessness at night but sleeping heavily in the morning, a bit of light cramping this evening (barely noticeable, could also be from me standing on my feet for a few hours, lower back pain) and the other day I had some severe moodiness for no reason. My sinus issues I had been having went away pretty much on their own which is odd. Other than that, that's about it!

I'm pretty much feeling the same as you cheshire, last few days was pretty awake at night, but last night I actually got a good amount of sleep after drinking like 2 cups of water. Woke up feeling like mouth was the Sierra dessert, and had mini cramps all day now like I would be starting my period but I'm a week away and the cramps never feel like this before. It's more irritating than painful like a gnawing at my abdomen, and the last week pre Implantation I had the worst allergies and congestion, and suddenly it's "cleared up."

so here's hoping you and I have good news soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->