aublake

May 31
Dream143r
ladyapril777
Cewsbaby

I am testing on Mother's Day!!!

I am testing on May 14

So sorry cppeace
I'm also worrying about it being a chemical because it was a clear faint positive on 8 dpo and that there's still hcg in system but from what I've read symptoms don't last this long with a chemical but who knows :/

That's the one from 8 dpo
So I am a little confused

Attachments

• IMG_4548.jpg
    IMG_4548.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 17
Looking for friends who will be testing in May with me. :flower:

I'm testing May 8 :blush:

Anyone else?

List of Testers:

May 1
Zoe2010
ladyapril777
BellaXO28 :coffee:

May 2
London Kiwi :bfp:

May 3
S.Jasmine86
hopefulone17
Nuthatch
RanchWife :bfp:
LilyInk :bfp:

May 4
Cherrybump :coffee:

May 5
wantingagirl :coffee:

May 6
BelleNuit :coffee:

May 7
tbfromlv

May 8
Dream143r
Soph1986
Beith

May 9
chocolatechip
TTC1at31
Selinet
koj518

May 10
Poohbear_0072
armywife03
tpdennis

May 11
Katy78

May 12
annio84
trustinginGod

May 13
BabyBrain80
tablefortwo
Gypsy99
QueenCheshire

May 14
halas
StarryEyed88

May 15
CanadianMoose
Bloblo

May 16
ChibiLena

May 21
Cppeace

May 22
Zoey2959

May 23
LAR83

May 24
Hopeful.89
Pixie2982

May 26
aublake

May 31
Dream143r
ladyapril777
Cewsbaby

I am testing on Mother's Day!!!

hey there...
i am going crazy.. been testing since 8dpo.. im now 10dpo...

trying to wait till 12-14dpo to test .. hard to resist!

good luck to everyone!!!! hope this is our month!

anyone having symptoms?

been having cramps from 7-9dpo!

cheers

so i should be testing on May 10!

baby dust to us all!!!

So sorry cppeace
I'm also worrying about it being a chemical because it was a clear faint positive on 8 dpo and that there's still hcg in system but from what I've read symptoms don't last this long with a chemical but who knows :/

That's the one from 8 dpo
So I am a little confused

Oh Pixie this sounds incredibly frustrating. That test from 8DPO is SO clear.
:dohh:

Well, by opk I'd say ovulation is tonight or tomorrow. Today's opk is very very close to positive. We will see what tonight's look like.20170508_131536.jpg

I'm out, negative hpt's from wed-sun, blood test today at 12dp5dt confirmed it, and AF made her appearance within an hour of the phonecall from the nurse :-(

:( I'm sorry to hear that, that's really rough, especially when AF crappyness makes bad news worse.

I'm testing the 22nd. My cycles have been getting shorter, I think, and that'll be right in the middle of expected AF dates.

Well AF has arrived, so contacted clinic to set up IUI and cycle monitoring. Waiting to receive a call back from them

Well AF has arrived, so contacted clinic to set up IUI and cycle monitoring. Waiting to receive a call back from them

Hope they get back to you soon Belle! Still following your journey and hope that IUI works for you!

Thanks London, looks like I will be going in bright and early for my baseline ultrasound on Wednesday.

I also have a TTC journal which I will start updating more frequently now that we are pursuing treatment, so I can be followed there as well.

Great to hear Belle, atleast they aren't buggering around - straight to the point! I'm looking forward to hearing more.
As for me... I'm 5 weeks today. Paranoid that something is going to go wrong. Hope not.
I've got an early scan next week to check all is going well so I'll let you know how that goes!

Good luck to you on your scan London! Thats the worst of it, when you try for so long you become terrified of losing it. Or at least that's how I imagine I would feel.

Let's hope there is some terror in my future haha

Good luck to you on your scan London! Thats the worst of it, when you try for so long you become terrified of losing it. Or at least that's how I imagine I would feel.

Let's hope there is some terror in my future haha

Yes such a surreal feeling! It's so hard to believe.
Roll on 17th when we get the scan. I shall keep you posted Hun

Belle, sorry to hear AF got you. I truly hope IUI is the key to your sticky bean.

AFM: my opk is definitely positive now So Most likely I will ovulate tonight or really early in the morn. It is likely a left side ovulation which often I have no ovulation pain from- we shall see what my temp says tomorrow.WIN_20170508_173433.jpg

ok so I'm guessing 7ish DPO, and I had only one slight crampish wave this morning briefly. Afterwards nothing, but that's a bit unusual and I broke out alot almost 2 days ago, and usually I don't break out until 2 to 3 days before AF and only a few spots in random places.

However, I don't feel hot in temperature, no cramps, no nausea, loss appetite today, little to no CM, but I have increased urge to pee but might be cause I've been drinking tea a good deal.

Also, the last few days I was sleeping alot and tired all the time, and now today/last night I could barely sleep and I slept most of today. I seem to have a rush of energy and drive of activity.

I'm pretty much giving up for this month, I think that my hubs has low motility for his sperm due to his sitting job and lifestyle recently, so we will be trying preseed next month and I guess I'll be doing handstands for a few minutes after the deed...lol so sexy...

Wishing the rest of you the best of luck this month.

I'm 10DPO today, and I had a wee bit of spotting today that was a little pinkish to start off with after wiping, then turned brown. Was very light spotting, only saw when wiping and even then not very much.

I'm really hoping this is a good sign. It explains why I was still getting a BFN with fmu this morning...hoping that changes soon.

I'm expecting AF on Wednesday if this cycle doesnt happen, and then I'll be starting my Hybrid Femara cycle for the first time. Just hoping I can get the totally natural bean to stick first, but if not then I'm relieved that next cycle I can get the treatment I likely need.

Good luck with O CP, looks like you got some BDing in right at the peak time!

I finally got my positive opk about 1 today on an internet cheapie. It was really positive. For fun I also did a first response opk and it shows a negative...? I would upload a photo but can't figure out how from my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->