May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Well have to go in at the crack of dawn tomorrow for my baseline ultrasound, will also have to drag DH in with me so that they can witness us signing our consent form for IUI. Something also went wrong with faxing my prescription over to the pharmacy, so I'll have to get that all figured out as well.

BTW grats Koj518, Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Edit: the cramping is still going on.. It's low and center little bit left to my bellybutton, right above the pubic bone and it's NOT ovary pains because I have no tube or ovary on that side....wth is going on eh?

7 DPO today.. getting a little anxious to go poas already. yesterday at 6 dpo had major cramps most of the day, nothing today, no symptoms, no cramps. Last month I had stabbing pain on 7 DPO and bad cramping all the way till AF arrived. It's pretty crazy how different every month TWW is and I find new symptoms to get my hopes up lol

Hi ladies! Can I join in? 9dpo today, testing May 14th.

Having light cramping - not as strong as af cramps, but definitely there!

This is our first cycle trying, and DH had a vasectomy reversal about a month ago - so chances of a bfp this month are slim, but a girl can hope!

This is our first cycle trying, and DH had a vasectomy reversal about a month ago - so chances of a bfp this month are slim, but a girl can hope!

welcome hopeful! I'm right with you on the mild but annoying cramps, and here's hoping they mean something good for both of us! wouldn't that be the cherry on top if you got it first try after the reversal? poor hubby though, I bet he would have been looking forward to "multiple tries and multiple cycles" eh? :haha:

Congrats Koj !!!

I'm out ladies :( AF hit me this morning.

Wishing everyone luck ❤️

welcome hopeful! I'm right with you on the mild but annoying cramps, and here's hoping they mean something good for both of us! wouldn't that be the cherry on top if you got it first try after the reversal? poor hubby though, I bet he would have been looking forward to "multiple tries and multiple cycles" eh? :haha:

Haha, he certainly is! And I'm not too stressed about it either - if we don't conceive this month we will just have fun trying again next month. I love this stage of our relationship ❤️

Also, I'm Canadian too! Living in AB.

Belle, hope your ultrasound goes well and you get your prescriptions straightened out to have a top notch IUI cycle.

Now I'm bloated and swollen and raising in temp near my belly and having a feeling of needing to pee alot. The cramps have muted a bit and now it feels like pain of "eating too much and being overly full or about to burst" in my lower abdomen/near bladder area. Screw you possible PMS symptoms! How dare you trick me if you are this cycle!

Now to wait and try not to go crazy...

Hi Ladies! Just spent the last two hours reading through this thread-and WOW, what an amazing roller coaster of emotions seeing you all progress through your cycles and TWW. Congrats to those that got their BFP and condolences to those who are out this cycle...and baby dust to those still in their wait or coming up on their wait!

As a first time TTC'er currently 8dpo in my first ever TWW, it's comforting to know that it is considered normal to be this neurotic about symptom spotting! My cycle is complicated with the fact that I ovulated via clomid-since I don't ovulate on my own due to PCOS. As I am solo and using a known donor, I have limited access to "the goods" and have to make every insemination count. I apparently am an obsessive symptom spotter and am really driving myself up the wall with what is likely false hope...but trying to be realistic-it's my first cycle and come on, how lucky can I be? I'll list my symptoms here, but will make the disclaimer that I don't know how much is related to clomid side effects post O, how much is related to PMS (of which I NEVER ordinarily suffer from), how much is just in my head and finally, if anything is actually related to early pregnancy.

O on cycle day 23, via positive OPKs and ovulation pains. 2 inseminations, one a few days before O and one the day of.
1dpo-woke up super bloated and gassy. Clearly I ovulated hard (clomid) and this is the high progesterone.
2dpo-5dpo-SAME, bloated and gassy. Post O progesterone continues. (I am on NO progesterone supplements)
6dpo-slighly less bloated, change in CM-tiny white cottage cheese like pieces (TMI sorry). Some twinges and ovary/uterine ache. One sided back/hip ache-new, never felt pain here before. Got up to pee at night which never happens.
7dpo-still slightly less bloated, twinges continue. Vivid breastfeeding dream-leaking milk everywhere. CM with white particles continues.
8dpo (today)-woke up super bloated again, blood tinged runny nose (nose attributed to allergies, has been going on since O, but blood is new)). Mouth has two sore places (weird!?). Woke up starving and had to eat before doing anything else, usually I can go a few hours without eating. Vivid dream last night about getting BFP. Twinges, aches in pelvis on and off all day. Never felt this before. CM continues with white particles. Skin clearer than usual.

I have had NO change in breasts. Do you see a theme though? I am getting MORE and MORE neurotic with symptom spotting as the days go by. Assuming it takes the full 6-12+mths to conceive, how will I survive this ridiculous obsession each month!?!?!? How!?!?!?

I will be testing each morning from here on out, fully expecting BFNs in these early days but getting more and more excited at the possibility of being first time lucky (but the realist in me is shaking her head, telling me that I should have thought of this cycle as a trial, to get my feet wet so to speak and to not expect so much). But it's my first ever cycle and I am so excited about the possibility of getting a BFP. I've just surrendered to the neurosis and am allowing myself to enjoy it. Just this one time.

Thoughts?

Congratulations Koj 🤗🤗

As for me. I'm awake can't sleep waiting for my results in the am tomorrow. It's 2:50 a.m. now, will definitely be exhausted for work. Will be updating soon...augh!!, I rather wait a week to test than a day for results 😣😣 good night everyone, sweet dreams to those who are resting right now. I will have ice packs on my eyes in the morning lol....xoxoxo

Congratulations on your pregnancy, koj518!!!

Just a little check in. I'm DPO 9 today and had twinges sinces dpo 4.
Unfortunally, I saw that my CM is a little bit pink and for me it's the sign that AF will be on it's way.
Who knows, perhapes it'll be different this time, but my hopes are definitly not up.

Well have to go in at the crack of dawn tomorrow for my baseline ultrasound, will also have to drag DH in with me so that they can witness us signing our consent form for IUI. Something also went wrong with faxing my prescription over to the pharmacy, so I'll have to get that all figured out as well.

Hope everything goes well today Belle, keep us in the loop Hun

tested this morning! BFN still.. no AF !!!

dunno what to think!

good luck to all those testing and awaiting results today!!!

Hi ladies, congrats on all the BFP!!! I used EPO to help with CM during Ov. Used it from around day8 - 15. I have 31-32 day cycles. Ov with new moon and AF with Full moon :) Last cycle started April 13th, so I'm holding out until Saturday to test - that's if AF doesn't arrive. I normally get sore swollen boobs in my 2 weeks leading up to AF as well as bloat and I also get the occasional anovulatory cycle. With my first pregnancy everything felt normal that's why I only tested 7 days after not getting my AF. Only way I could tell was that I cried at the drop of a needle, which seems to be happening to me now :) Anyhow, good luck to everybody still awaiting their BFP - baby dust to you all

Forgot to add, other symptoms I've had includes hunger pains late at night (crave meaty, salty things) before bed and this morning I had a sugar dip causing me to start shaking which forced me to eat before having breakfast. This never happens to me as I don't like having breakfast before 10am. Holding thumbs. Seeing gynae on 31st for my annual checkup too. If this is not my month - I'll ask him for some pointers.

Good Luck to Today's Testers!!

May 10
Poohbear_0072
tpdennis
LoveB

:dust: :test: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members