May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

AFM: 11 dpo and a BFN, however, there it was.....THE DREADED EVAP LINE. The "is it? isn't it?" line that you stare at from every angle and under every light source trying to determine whether or not it IS in fact an evap line or an early positive. :shrug:

Symptoms - I really don't have any now other than being a bit tired but that could be from working very late last night. I was absolutely starving last night but again, could be from diet. AF is supposed to begin Saturday so we shall see. So far no signs that AF is coming but my cycles stay fairly regular, except the occasional day or so early.

Dust to all! :dust:

Some red/brown spotting today and lots of cm. Wondering if it's implantation or AF is getting me early. :/

My 3yo son has been very clingly these last two weeks. I feel exhausted. Also with my first pg my Cervix stayed low and hard, alternating to softer and mid pos for the first few weeks afters getting my BFP at 5-6 weeks. Testing on Sunday. Cervix felts super hard and low last night. But feeling pretty much closed and a bit higher and softer today. Don't really know what to think. My head says no, but my gut says yes.

Well I'm officially out. Af got me right on time :(

Best of luck to those still in

13 dpo and BFN this morning. Symptoms have subsided for the most part but having a little bloating and very mild cramping. AF due on Saturday so probably wont test again until missed/late AF.

Good Luck ladies!

EDIT/UPDATE: started having pains on both sides around kidneys, mild to moderate headache and have some lotion/creamy cm with a very wet feeling, almost feels like af has started but nothing.

I know I haven't posted much this month but I got my bfp yesterday at 11dpo. I can't really believe it, our timing was so bad this month with one thing and another.

Congrats to the other bfps and good luck to those still waiting to test.

I know I haven't posted much this month but I got my bfp yesterday at 11dpo. I can't really believe it, our timing was so bad this month with one thing and another.

CONGRATS annio84!!!! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months

Yes! That's why my brain KNOWS it's ridiculous to symptom spot because no two pregnancies are alike and everyone has different TWW experiences that are never fully explained so I'm like...why do I make myself go nuts? LOL :dohh:

I wish I wrote down all my symptoms in last 9 months of TTC, I swear I had them all: cramps, no cramps, sore boobs, normal boobs, dreams, no dreams, tired, coffee tastes funny, nausea, the list goes on. So now I really just await for AF to start the new month.

9 DPO today, BFN, blah.

pretty sure I'm out, got ewcm yesterday and water today. After days of little to nothing now I get some but it's not the "right kind." Don't think I'm even going to waste an FRER tomorrow I'm just gonna wait it out for monday. GL to those still testing...

I am testing in May! I am going to "try" to wait until the 20th because that is officially 1 day late. I am 7 dpo today. And just so anxious! Have weird tickle feeling in right lower abdomen, implantation? FX. Month 9 without bc so we will see.

CONGRATS!!! FX to be right there with you!! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Well an update for me, I had ultrasound today and not pregnant so hopefully my mind can stop playing tricks on me

And I can get on with this cycle now,
I'm not sure what's going on this month but I thought I ovulated already(due to EWCM)
But now it's back and have to arrange more visits from my donor, which may possibly mean I'm not testing on the 24th as first thought
Blah think I would be used to this by now wouldn't ya as I've been trying so long
But the reason I started trying again in the first place is because my cycles had regulated down to 28-32 days per cycle, well now it seems to be getting longer again and playing with me :/

Least you have an answer Pixie. Hope you get a donation soon. Good luck.

Congrats Annio!!!!

AFM CD 11, nothing to report, waiting to ovulate but happy it hasn't happened yet as DH is away for work and not back until Sunday. My heart will break if I get a positive OPK while he's gone.

Least you have an answer Pixie. Hope you get a donation soon. Good luck.

Yes donor is visiting tomorrow and Sunday

Also she checked everything else because I've been trying so long with 4 different donors

Ovaries are normal size
endometrium is 6mm which is normal
Uterus is a normal size
No cysts(my biggest worry) due to very irregular periods when younger
With no problems whatsoever

So my mind is at rest altogether now too
And know it will happen soon
Just a matter of catching that little thing called ovulation :)

Bit late to the party, but I got a bfp on the 4th! I relied on these boards so much with my first pregnancy, I thought I should rejoin! Congrats to all bfps and good luck to everyone!

Congrats charlie and annie. H&H 9 months

BFN for me, got results today and AF too....I guess its next month 4me...

Congratulations to all the BFP's so far!!! 😙

sorry Selinet. Better luck for Father's day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->