May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Yes I will be happy once mothers day is over. I hope I never have to go through another mothers day childless again.

Thanks cp, I hope that for both of us. Last year this time I remember thinking to myself that by mothers day 2017 I would either be pregnant or have a baby. I was so sure.

Ok ladies it is now CD 10 for me... and I swear I have already been getting EWCM 🤔So I am going to start testing on OPKs tonight ....and BD ing like crazy lol.. I got one BD in on CD 7... so wish me luck... and congratulations to all the BFPS!! You guys are giving me hope 😀

Eh my last mothers day I was still down from what happened earlier that month so I didn't have such thoughts, but I was hoping for by this Xmas. Now it's maybe by my birthday.

Thank you CP xoxoxo. I hope to give my husband good news for Father's Day that will be an awesome gift for him.
I pray for you CP & BELLE, that God grants you the desire of ur hearts 🙇🙇💞💞 hoping for a better month for all of us with the BFN's xoxoxo. Let the prayers go up and the blessings come down best of wishes to all of us!

AF arrived this morning (on cd23!). I'm out ladies.

Fingers crossed for all who will be testing later this month!

Thanks Selinet.

CP my birthday is May 19th, our IUI will likely happen on the 19th or the 20th. Its kind of funny timing so I hope that will give us some luck.

Im having quite a strange cycle after mc. Even ff is confused and keeps on moving my crosshairs- i could've ovulated cd16, cd17, cd18 or cd21. The early tester in me says its cd16... :p
Started a new eating plan this week so i cant be sure which symptoms are related to that, but i do have burping and metalic taste in my mouth (this was my top signs with my bfp cycle).
Only a few more days to wait.

Sorry for those who are out this cycle and keeping fingers crossed for those who aren't!!!

Congrats for all the BFPs so far and good luck to all still waiting!

Sorry for those who are out.

AFM, AF was due on 9 May but still nothing. I'll test either today or tomorrow.

Congrats on all the BFP's so far this month and I am so sorry to all who got AF. It took me almost 9 years to get my BFP so I know how hard it is to stay positive. Just keep your hearts full of hope!

AFM, today was hopefully the end of AF and unless I ovulate early I will most likely be testing next month due to a very long cycle. Normally I am 5 days but this month is was 9 days! Today I did something I never did before. I bought a sleeper for my future baby. Its my promise to myself that one day soon I will have a baby to put in that sleeper but until then I will hold it close to my heart and dream of that little angel! Ladies, just keep the dream and hope alive. I really hope you all get your BFP's soon.

Well I'm officially out. Af got me right on time :(

Best of luck to those still in

I'm so sorry Poohbear, lots of love to you <3

I know I haven't posted much this month but I got my bfp yesterday at 11dpo. I can't really believe it, our timing was so bad this month with one thing and another.

Congrats to the other bfps and good luck to those still waiting to test.

Congratulations annio! :happydance: A happy 9 months to you!

I wish I wrote down all my symptoms in last 9 months of TTC, I swear I had them all: cramps, no cramps, sore boobs, normal boobs, dreams, no dreams, tired, coffee tastes funny, nausea, the list goes on. So now I really just await for AF to start the new month.

9 DPO today, BFN, blah.

I totally should have written them all down this past year and a half! I've had every single one, I swear lol

Well an update for me, I had ultrasound today and not pregnant so hopefully my mind can stop playing tricks on me

And I can get on with this cycle now,
I'm not sure what's going on this month but I thought I ovulated already(due to EWCM)
But now it's back and have to arrange more visits from my donor, which may possibly mean I'm not testing on the 24th as first thought
Blah think I would be used to this by now wouldn't ya as I've been trying so long
But the reason I started trying again in the first place is because my cycles had regulated down to 28-32 days per cycle, well now it seems to be getting longer again and playing with me :/

I'm so sorry Pixie. Doesn't matter how long you try, it never gets easy. My Mom tried for 13 years before finally adopting me, so I know my year and a half pales in comparison to both of ya'lls time but I do understand how difficult it is just based off of the stories my Mom has told me. I'm sorry for your frustration! Lots of love to you :hugs:

AFM CD 11, nothing to report, waiting to ovulate but happy it hasn't happened yet as DH is away for work and not back until Sunday. My heart will break if I get a positive OPK while he's gone.

I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that your O happens exactly when you need it to!

Bit late to the party, but I got a bfp on the 4th! I relied on these boards so much with my first pregnancy, I thought I should rejoin! Congrats to all bfps and good luck to everyone!

Congratulations CharlieO! :happydance:

BFN for me, got results today and AF too....I guess its next month 4me...

Congratulations to all the BFP's so far!!! &#128537;

I'm so sorry AF arrived Selinet :nope:

Yes I will be happy once mothers day is over. I hope I never have to go through another mothers day childless again.

Yeah...I actually broke down crying at my chiropractors today (I've known him for 10 years) because it really just hit me hard that mother's day is coming up and I'm probably not a mom yet. I'm not usually like this, but I dunno, the emotions just welled up in me :cry:

Hugs to all of you ladies on here that are going to have a rough and rocky time during mother's day :hugs:

AF arrived this morning (on cd23!). I'm out ladies.

Fingers crossed for all who will be testing later this month!

So sorry ChibiLena, good luck to you on your next cycle!

Congrats on all the BFP's so far this month and I am so sorry to all who got AF. It took me almost 9 years to get my BFP so I know how hard it is to stay positive. Just keep your hearts full of hope!

AFM, today was hopefully the end of AF and unless I ovulate early I will most likely be testing next month due to a very long cycle. Normally I am 5 days but this month is was 9 days! Today I did something I never did before. I bought a sleeper for my future baby. Its my promise to myself that one day soon I will have a baby to put in that sleeper but until then I will hold it close to my heart and dream of that little angel! Ladies, just keep the dream and hope alive. I really hope you all get your BFP's soon.

Thank you so much for your positivity! Haha, I actually filled out a registration form for my future daughter at the ballet studio I work at and I folded it and put it in my wallet. I guess as a good luck charm of sorts. Something to keep the dream alive :dust:

AFM: I have a feeling this isn't my month either. 12 dpo, BFN. I had the TINIEST bit of spotting this morning, even though AF isn't supposed to arrive till Saturday and I had a little bitty cramp but both the spotting and cramps stopped right after. I've been so down all day, starting crying at my chiropractors appointment when I was discussing my recent OB visit with him, didn't want to talk to my Hubby or Mom on the phone today, just...off.

And to top it off I had the worst nightmare last night. It was about me having difficulty getting pregnant, then apparently I HAD gotten pregnant but didn't know, but it ended up being a MC. The worst part is that somehow a tiny skeleton came out of me right after. It was.....HORRIFYING. I mean, I'm a dreamer but I rarely have nightmares. In fact, I've had a couple of nice dreams of being pregnant before. I kept having to keep myself occupied today because every time I remembered the nightmare I almost broke down crying again. I think I'm just overly upset that I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant for Mother's Day.

AF still hasn't officially started but I'm just sitting here waiting. Ugh.

Thanks Selinet.

CP my birthday is May 19th, our IUI will likely happen on the 19th or the 20th. Its kind of funny timing so I hope that will give us some luck.

Belle I totally believe that thinking this way might help (I prob sound totally mental to some people haha).
My mother passed away last year and I think I conceived on/around her bday in April. I like to think so anyway!

Early scan on Weds. I've just had a friend lose a baby at 10 weeks so I'm just hoping the same doesn't happen to us

Congrats Annio and Charlie! And hugs to the ladies who are out this month.

AFM: 6dpo and I've been all sorts of crampy! I feel like most of my symptoms are in my head though. I mean, biologically I'm just barely getting to the point where I could have symptoms.

Well, I am out! Dang WITCH showed this morning.... :growlmad::nope:

Good Luck to all that are testing this month and hugs to those who are in the same boat as me....:hugs:

Good luck at your scan on Wednesday London. I will be going back on wednesday for my CD 10 ultrasound. I'll get to find out how my eggs and lining are doing.

I will let you know Belle. Best of luck to you too!
It sounds really weird but I don't feel pregnant... Guess its far too early and the scan will hopefully show me that I am!

AFM: I have a feeling this isn't my month either. 12 dpo, BFN. I had the TINIEST bit of spotting this morning, even though AF isn't supposed to arrive till Saturday and I had a little bitty cramp but both the spotting and cramps stopped right after. I've been so down all day, starting crying at my chiropractors appointment when I was discussing my recent OB visit with him, didn't want to talk to my Hubby or Mom on the phone today, just...off.

And to top it off I had the worst nightmare last night. It was about me having difficulty getting pregnant, then apparently I HAD gotten pregnant but didn't know, but it ended up being a MC. The worst part is that somehow a tiny skeleton came out of me right after. It was.....HORRIFYING. I mean, I'm a dreamer but I rarely have nightmares. In fact, I've had a couple of nice dreams of being pregnant before. I kept having to keep myself occupied today because every time I remembered the nightmare I almost broke down crying again. I think I'm just overly upset that I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant for Mother's Day.

AF still hasn't officially started but I'm just sitting here waiting. Ugh.

One of my first symptoms of pregnancy were the strange dreams! Babydust to you.

Quick update: 12 dpo, still having mild cramping, and tender/swollen bbs. The cramping is new for me, but the tender/swollen bbs happens every month for the week before af, then they magically stop hiding the day of af.

Will be interesting to see what happens over the next 2 days! Still not sure what to do about testing- was going to test May 14th but hubby leaves on Saturday for a week and a half.

I don't want to test without him.. but I also don't want to test unless I'm late.

I guess I'll wait to see if af shows, and if not.. make a decision then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->