• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Little pink cm so could be start of AF.. Will know tomorrow for definite... Another bfn earlier x

Congratulations to everyone's BFP this month!

Sorry for those that AF got this month. Hang in here it will be your turn!

AFM: After 13 years TTC, I finally got my BFP after my first IVF transfer. I got my 2nd beta back and my numbers more than doubled! Beta #1 was 210, Beta #2 was 566 (at 44 hours!). Everyone is thinking it's twins, I'll find out at my first US June 21st at 7 weeks when I get to hear the heartbeat! Until then I have to try and not freak out about all the bad things that can happen between now and then.

Desire! I was thinking about you all day Wednesday hoping for the best for you. This is amazing news! I'm so happy for you! CONGRATS and H&H 9 mo to you!!!

Desire! I was thinking about you all day Wednesday hoping for the best for you. This is amazing news! I'm so happy for you! CONGRATS and H&H 9 mo to you!!!

Thank you so much! I feel like I've been in this ongoing forum with you forever! It's a little bittersweet moving on. But I guarantee after these babies there will be one more.

Did the forum get quiet all of a sudden or am I not getting updates on new posts? I've never seen these go more than a day or so without comments from someone.

Hey desire, everyone has moved over to the June thread now. Come on over

Hey everyone. My husband and I have been going through IVF for about 2 years now. Our first fresh transfer ended in a negative. Our FET a few months later ended in a double blighted ovum. We transferred two beautiful 4AA graded embies. We have just went through another FET and as before with out first FET I tested 3dp5dt and received a very beautiful positive. (No I am not on any trigger or hormone that would give us this result.) This transfer we used our last 4AA from the first retrieval and a 3bc from the most recent retrieval. I am super excited to see whats going on and praying we didn't get anymore blighted ovums. I felt like that was so rare to have received twin blighted ovums. I do suffer from PCOS but other than the struggle with my husbands failed vasectomy reversal we don't have any other know problems. They did do an endometrial lining test prior to the most recent retrieval which came back perfectly normal. Any luck out there after blighted ovums from a previous cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"