MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Dream143r

Reaction score
:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

I thought I'd start the May testing thread. Let me know your testing date and we will get you added to the list.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

May 1
NoodleHelm :coffee:

May 2
kiki1234 :bfp:
mush23 :af:

May 3
Nixnax :af:
BabyBrain80 :af:

May 4
MinnieMcMoose :af:
Harley2015
:af:

May 5
ExcitedLemons :af:
Dill :bfp:
HopefulMama33 :af:
TryTryAgainn:bfp:

May 6
Jessie7003 :coffee:
emzi :coffee:

May 7
jlmeans0422 :bfp:

May 8
Dream143r :af:
Kelwar :af:
Bre1990 :af:

Ersurgeongirl :bfp:

May 9
NovaStar :bfp:

May 10
FTale :af:

May 11
Ella :af:
Mum2cubs :af:

May 12
Murphsmurph :af:

May 13
crusherwife44 :bfp:
Katy78 :af:
Motherofcorgi :af:

May 14
elmum :af:
ToriTami :af:
echo :af:

May 17
pamg :af:

May 18
dizzy65 :bfp:

May 19
mrsmummy2 :coffee:
svcaraher :af:

May 20
Poppiebug :af:
Gb369 :coffee:

May 21
xXxJessicaxXx :coffee:
mdscpa :coffee:

Mrs.L. :bfp:
cheeky92x :bfp:

May 22
LuLu_TTC :af:

May 23
Pookied8476 :coffee:

May 24
AliJo :af:
ChesireDucky :af:

May 25
Hickory :af:

May 26
junbait :bfp:
DoleWhip :coffee:
LeeMcMee :af:

May 27
Wriggley :bfp:

May 28
Nixnax :af:
Cinderella :af:
MummyJade :af:

dawndaisy11 :coffee:
treeroot :bfp:

May 30
Desire2Mom :bfp:
co_fostermom :coffee:
nyxnw :af:

TBD
ja14 :af:

Hey Dream...add me to the list please! I'm planning on testing the Saturday before Mother's Day (the 12th).

Hi Dream :hugs:

May is a long month get two trys. One on my own and then a second time with my RE if she approves IUI and if I'm still not pregnant (obviously).

May 10th please!! FX for everyone this month.

:dust:

Hello!

New to these lists. We are on Cycle #1 TTC baby #2! If all goes as planned we will have a testing date of 5/2! Please add me!

Fx for everyone trying!

Heya :) put me down for May 2nd please. This is cycle 3 ttc for #2, fx for lots of BFPs in May xxx

Hej ladies, I'm just here to spread some baby dust! :dust:

Dream, sorry about af :hugs: Hopefully hosting the thread brings you the same luck that I had in Feb :flower:

Hi Dream... Here again and please put me on TBD as I don't know when my body WANTS to O. I know I'm out just waiting for AF to arrive.

Dream: Are you doing acupuncture again? I really liked it but the fertiliy acupuncture offered was so expensive like 100 or 150 twice a week for a month..:wacko:

FTale - Yes I'm still doing acupuncture but only once per week. and only the weeks leading up to O. So I go Wednesdays but not during my period and not during TWW if that makes sense. Yea my benefits only covered so much, I've run out now so it's $100/visit. womp.

Hey!! That's a good idea!!! I will see if my benefits cover acupuncture. Never thought to check. Only during O week makes sense and leading up to it too. Ty

Hi ladies. Poking my head in here as still pulling bfns on 10mlu tests and feeling quite normal.. AF is due 16th april (ish) but i have a feeling with a little temp drop today and bfns ill be seeing her soon.
can i be put under tbd? Thanks :)

mrsmummy2 - I'll add you but I'm totally not giving up on your current cycle. Still have time.

Thanks! I reeeeally hope so!! I have had quite bad AF style cramps this past hour or so, but i had them with my last bfp.. so there is still a glimmer of hope. Need my frer to show up :coffee:

Hey everybody! I'm back <3 I missed you but needed to take a break from the forums and TTC. I had my blood tests done back in Jan and it was determined that everything was in the normal range except that my progesterone was slightly low right after ovulation. The doc said I might benefit from taking Clomid. I decided I wanted to try on my own for a few more months before I started drugs, but then I switched jobs! The change has been hectic but I am a LOT less STRESSED. I haven't been charting or testing at all. I started a whole30 last month to try and identify some of my food sensitivities in the hopes that it would balance my hormones. I also turned 30 years old last week!
AF came late but with a fury yesterday, so I'm ready to try one more month before asking for fertility drugs. It's been a long 18 months now.
I'm excited to learn about what's going on with all of you!

For now, please put me down as TBD :)

Motherofcorgi - So happy to see you again! Welcome back! Happy belated, welcome to the 30s club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->