MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Last 2 days of tests! It's getting darker!

Attachments

• 20180527_225508.jpg
    20180527_225508.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 22
Congratulations desire! That's awesome news :dance:

I’m out, AF just arrived. Moving onto June

Congratulations on the :bfp:

AFM currently 13 dpo and waiting to test again. Saturday was a bfn and trying not to test again until Wednesday.

Af due today.... No signs of her coming.. Bfn this morning not testing now for a while x

AF got me today, sure I had a chemical, had a faint line last night and then gone this morning. Taking a few months off now I think 😞

Desire2Mom & Tree - Love it!!!!! Congrats!

Nix & Cinderella - Sorry about AF. Best of luck on your next cycles.

Desire!! :dance: congratulations!

So sorry to those that got af :hugs:

Afm, Ive not been about much. Had a weird cycle last month, then didnt really monitor this cycle or ttc. I didnt see/feel any o signs and now I have odd on/off spotting like the cycle before last.

Good luck to those still to test xx

Heading over to the june thread. My unexpected tww has turned into ttc haha. Thanks ladies

Still no AF.. Day late, not testing today, thought if I am ill see two lines when I do test, if I ain't AF will turn up soon x

Congrats to those with their BFPs yay!!

Sorry to those in the same boat as me with their damn AF. On to June!

I'm sorry I've never used those types before so I'm not sure :(

Sorry I haven’t updated in a few ways. I was out of town. My last post I talked about having a lot of fertile CM, so I thought I might O and my body was just out of whack from IUD. Well, AF came the next day!

I should expect O at the end of June now, so I won’t be in the tww until July. Good luck to all of those who are still hoping for a bfp!

Sorry about that darn AF ja14
Try to enjoy your June and good luck for July!

Day 3 of missing AF... Loads of CM.. Bfn yesterday.. Possibly test later but may leave it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->