*** May Babies ***

May 11th here...not sure if my lil peanut is a boy or a girl yet!

Widger- Glad everything is ok!

:happydance:I am 17 weeks today!!!:happydance: Hahaha...I think I post something like this every week but I get so excited every time I hit a new week!

Out of curiosity how much weight have you ladies gained so far?

As of Tuesday (12/1), and the start of week 15, Ive gained 1.4 pounds. The doc said that he'd gained more weight than that over the thanksgiving holiday :) I've been pretty fortunate as my appetite seemed to have shrunk to that of a 6 year old immediately after falling pregnant. I'm thinkng that's the only reason I haven't gained more... God knows my pants won't fit...
Has anyone else noticed a smaller appetite?

I'm not sure if I have a smaller appetite or if I am just more picky, or trying to avoid heartburn, all I know is that eating just two slices of pizza makes me FEEL super bloated, every time I eat I feel like I am huffing and puffing:haha:

Hi ladies!
Well i seem to have missed so much!!!!! Have only been away for a week! Will try and catch up better later but just wanted to drop in and say hi !!!
xxxxxx

put on 1 1/2kg so far. but bet that'll increase dramatically soon. have got a taste 4 chocolate back now :dohh:

I hadn't weighed myself until this morning as I thought I must have put on loads of weight due to the amount I am eating but...I have lost 2 pounds?! I really do not understand how though as my boobs have literally doubled in size and my belly is def bigger! I feel huge! How strange!

Sure I will catch up very soon though! All this food I am eating has to go somewhere!! x

Hey everyone, i havent put much weight on yet if any at all. On my last pregnancy i only put on about 10lbs was next to nothing, but when you seen how big i was and how big baby was you wouldnt believe thats all i put on lol. Well i been feeling like crap since yesterday, had my middle son pushing every button you can imagine, then ended up having words with my so called friends, they tried to call then selves friends, so i said if you are i want the truth about who told certain people and the street about me being pregnant, their reply was its my fault cause of where i live cause everyone knows everything bout everyone, well that confirmed it was them, cause if i had not told lou nobody would have known cause i never told anyone apart from her. They keep forgetting that bit. Now today not only do i feel poorly still i just wanna cry after the day i had yesterday and all the stress. Hope i feel better soon. Just hoping they dont decide to do something stupid before christmas now, but now i cant help but think what else they have been telling everyone about me. Sorry for whining just feel really down and i shouldnt feel like this not cause of people who arent really friends.

i only had bloods done i wish i had gone privatly for a nuchal as in the leaflet they gave me it says bloods on there own are like 70% accurate and with a scan aswell makes it 90% i know i probably shouldn't worry its just when you see others that get 1000's. i think the test was just down's aswell i don't think it actually tested for anything else :S thnx for your replies :)

I lost 1 lb so far, but I still haven't lost most of the weight I put on with Aubrey (45lbs total, had 25 left to lose) so I'm hoping not to gain too much this time around... I'm still breast feeding so thats helping to take the weight off lol...

Is anyone else's OH expecting them to gain an excess amount of weight? DH said he anticipates that I'll gain 70+ pounds...troll!:growlmad:
Goal: Keep it under 200lbs!

Anyone else have no energy, I feel like I could sleep for a month

I haven't gained any weight, but I have lost one pound!

With my last pregnancy I gained 40lbs, I SOOOOO don't want to gain that much again because I am much heavier now than then. I am really hoping since I am heavier that I won't gain too much.....but I don't know. With my first I only gained about 5 pounds the first 6 months and 35 the last 3 months!! So even though I am not putting on weight now, I dread the last 3 months where I remember feeling constantly hungry!!

Is anyone else's OH expecting them to gain an excess amount of weight? DH said he anticipates that I'll gain 70+ pounds...troll!:growlmad:
Goal: Keep it under 200lbs!
Mine hasn't said anything to me yet but my goal is the same as yours to try and not go over 200.. Unfortunately I had gained weight a little from the first go around and got pregnant again right away before loosing that 8 lbs. My main goal is to eat healthy and not over eat.

When I asked everyone how much weight they gained...

Babyhope - I've currently gained about 16-17 lbs! Way more than I would have liked... but its been steady. A little less than a pound a week. Wish it were less. At this rate - I'm gonna hit 50 lbs again.. and I REALLY DIDN'T want to do that... especially since I started this pregnancy 10lbs heavier than my last... UGH. I'm gonna be a whale. I feel so huge already...hate to think what I will look like in another 21 weeks! The only thing that makes me feel a LITTLE better this time than last was that I KNOW it DID come off last time... and pretty quickly too. I owe that to breastfeeding for sure, cause thats ALL I did to help it come off! I was back down to my pre-preg weight by 6 months pp... WITHOUT trying. Unfortunatly - when I QUIT breastfeeding is when I gained the extra 10 lbs...

Yeah - that was way more info than you asked for... LOL!

You ladies that have only gained a pound or two so far are SOOO lucky! Seriously - I feel so fat - especially when I think about the baby still weighing LESS than a pound!

My goal is to NOT exceed 160lbs this time. Thats gonna be rough though since I am currently at like 148! I started this preg at 132... which would make it so I only end up gaining 28 lbs total. BUT - I am going by my "real" weight - pre-FIRST-baby, or 122, which makes it 38 lbs! Good Luck to me... cause it probably aint gonna happen! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->