*** May Babies ***

Mummy2be, I am an odd one, I think I have a built in mechanism to safe guard myself sometimes. I have had so many dreams of both sexes and twins. I know I am not having twins but my mind does both. I think it's my own way of not wishing more for one or the other.. My whole family says boy and my best friend says girl. I must admit I have a girl name already picked out. The only reason I don't have a boy name is I want DP to choose the boy name if we have a boy and he wont think about names till after we know what we're having lol

I still call it, it, baby, bump, LO, brat, your child, mama's angel, sunshine, silly goose, and little shit hahaha Gosh, now that I think of it, I have called it so many more things depending on what is going on hahaha one I say often to DP is " Your child made me pee all night" lol or "the little shit woke me up to go to the bathroom again".. of course id never say that to any kid but I say it now hahaha

i need my all my ladies reassurance today!! i am freaking out! last night i oke up and my pj top as completely soakes through, my boobs had been leaking, i burst out crying at 4 in the morning as my boobs have alays started leaking the very next day after both of my losses. i have looked on tinternet n this apparantly can happen this early (17 weeks) n my mum has reassured me. but it this has coincided with me getting my energy n appetite back finally! so it all seems a lil co-incidental!

i know iam just winding myself up thinking something is wrong but it has just freaked me out, anyone else had any leakage yet? also i havent felt the baby move yet just my uterus stretching sometimes, should i have felt him by now?

thanx for listening to my ramblings x x x x

the W button on my comp sticks so if a word doesnt look right above thats why haha x x x x

Lola, i've been leaking too.. I started at 15w4d.. I was told to maybe wear a non under-wire bra or sports bra to hold them closer to the body so they arnt stimulated as much. I know that sometimes stimulating the breasts can cause contractions but it's normal to leak for some from what I've been told by my doctor and other ladies who have had children. I know this will sound silly but I use a mini pad in my bras sometimes when im out and about so it doesn't go through.. Im sure things are going fine and if it really worries you a ton call your doctor and let him know your concerns. With your history maybe they will have you come in for a sono or an early check up to make sure things are ok. Hugs!!!!!

I haven't started leaking yet... but I bet you are fine. CALL your doctor and tell them you are nervous and want to come in for a look or at least a listen!

I haven't felt any movement or anything yet, I know I'm still dead early though! I've contacted a 4d scan place about having a gender scan next weekend, partly to set my mind at rest :blush:

Morning ladies.

Well I am so stressed atm, my and OH are arguing and I have so much work to do before christmas. I have three essays to write and am so nervous I wont get them done :-( i just dont have the motivation to get on with them. I have so much stuff to look forward to over the holidays but this uni stress, moving house etc is really getting to me. Hopefully I can find some motivation this afternoon and get on with one of the essays ... fingers crossed!

Hope everyone is ok? x x x

Crossing my fingers for you! I know how you feel about being stressed with writing papers! I am so glad that my classes are over for the quarter! I can finally relax and enjoy the holidays!

Hi everyone! Found out the other day that we're on team :pink: :happydance: would have been over the moon with either a boy or girl, now I can start shopping for pink clothes! Baby is healthy too and was moving around lots:thumbup: have my anomaly scan in less than 2 weeks now!!

A question though...what's an anterior placenta? :shrug:

Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to find out what I am having!

i need my all my ladies reassurance today!! i am freaking out! last night i oke up and my pj top as completely soakes through, my boobs had been leaking, i burst out crying at 4 in the morning as my boobs have alays started leaking the very next day after both of my losses. i have looked on tinternet n this apparantly can happen this early (17 weeks) n my mum has reassured me. but it this has coincided with me getting my energy n appetite back finally! so it all seems a lil co-incidental!

i know iam just winding myself up thinking something is wrong but it has just freaked me out, anyone else had any leakage yet? also i havent felt the baby move yet just my uterus stretching sometimes, should i have felt him by now?

thanx for listening to my ramblings x x x x

Lola, I hope everything is ok. I am sorry I dont have any advice, except that my hubby has told me that during sex when he plays with my breasts sometimes drops will come out, so maybe it is just our milk coming in? As for feeling the baby I don't think we should worry, I too have been worrying:blush: Since I've only felt the baby 2-3 times. Good Luck sweetie!

Ok sorry ladies for all my posts!! But if I don't do the quotes I will forget everything I want to write after reading all the posts:dohh:

UHHHHH! I think my morning sickness is back:nope: For the last two nights food has made me sick and I vomited both nights! It is HORRIBLE! I had really bad morning sickness up until week 13 and then bam it cleared up and I've been feeling GREAT, until now! I really hope it goes away, I don't want to be puking everyday again!

When I asked everyone how much weight they gained, I forgot that a lot of you ladies are not in the United States, and I don't know what a stone is or kg? LOL!!!

Oh Lola... It's probably nothing but call your doc and tell him/her you want a scan, and explain that this happened just after your last two losses. Hopefully s/he will have a heart and set it up for you.

:hug:

hey, got my results back for my bloods for downs and although its low ris i still feel a lil dissappointed as look around people are in multiple thousands and mine was 1:750 so can i ask what results others got? x x

Mine was 1.6 from the scan, I didnt get a number from the bloods just a letter telling me I was low risk

tbh i wish they hadn't given me a number and just said low risk, i'm pleased just wish it had been higher

Did you ONLY do bloods, or a scan too? I had the "triple test" which included bloods at 12 weeks and a scan, and another set of bloods at 16 weeks. Those COMBINED tests, plus my age factored in, gave me a result of 1:10,000. I don't believe they can give you results like that though - unless you have done ALL THREE tests. Also - your age will affect the number a lot... how old are you?

Even still 1:750 is still great! That means out of 750 babies born - ONE will have downs! Seriously - the odds are SO in your favor!

clogsy90.. I wonder if the results are different for different tests? I had a combined nuchal scan and bloods done at 12 wks which came back with a result of 1:10,232.

As such, I am not going to have the triple test at 16 wks because I have been advised that there is no need.

I have seen lots of results from the triple test (which I think is based on blood results alone) similar to yours. It would make sense that a more detailed investigation based on scan and bloods would give different odds?

I might be wrong on this, but it does kind of make sense!!!? Does anyone else have a view?

And I agree that the odds are still so much in your favour!! :)

In my province folks under 35 only get bloods at 9 weeks and 15 weeks, we don't get a nuchal scan. The results of both blood tests are interpreted after the 15 week ones come in.

babyhope,

A stone is 14 pounds and a KG is 2.2 pounds. I didn't know either so I had to google it after I joined BNB =)

I have gained almost a stone unfortunately =( =( =( It's been difficult for me as I was a very happy size 6 or 8 US and I've never weighed this much in my life but I CAN'T STOP EATING, always hungry it seems. Although I will say my appetite has slowed down a lot in the past week or so...Keeping my fingers crossed it stays this way!

Hi all,
Im due May 9th. im 17w6d. hoping for a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"