*** May Babies ***

can we use those heated pad things? other than that maybe a hot water bottle some how? ive been suffering with a bad back since about 8 weeks! had the same problem with my first pregnancy aswel, i havent took anything/done anything for it, just move about if it happens when i sit or massge it slightly, maybe try a warm bath too? christ im no good am i lol

i keep getting period like cramps and its driving me mad, im hoping its just stretching pains!

can we use those heated pad things? other than that maybe a hot water bottle some how? ive been suffering with a bad back since about 8 weeks! had the same problem with my first pregnancy aswel, i havent took anything/done anything for it, just move about if it happens when i sit or massge it slightly, maybe try a warm bath too? christ im no good am i lol

i keep getting period like cramps and its driving me mad, im hoping its just stretching pains!
Lolou, I was told by my doc to use a wet washcloth heated a little in the microwave (not obscenely hot just warm) that way it doesn't stay a constant heat but decreases and you can keep heating it up. I have one of those hot / cold pads you heat in the microwave or freeze in the freezer. If you heat it a little it works great but it can over heat and then you would need a paper towel to cover it so its not so hot on your skin. Hope that helps a little.

oh my god oh my god oh my god.... i think i just felt my baby move :thumbup:

Just a little vibration down low on my belly but like nothing i've ever felt before...yay!!!:happydance: I'm all emotional and ridiculously excited now :haha:
awww how exciting! YAY!!!!!:cloud9:

ahh yea i know what you mean, my daughter has something like that in a teddy bear to keep her warm.

oo im eating mint aero bubbles and the baby is moving like mad! lol

LOL I ate a big breakfast yesterday and my LO was moving alll over the place..

its either the aero or the dr pepper im drinking....wow my diet sounded healthy there lol

mmm. mint aero bubbles!! :-O

ive got a realll addiction to them at the mo, i had 2 bars yesterday .... oh the shame! my OH has the day off today and is laughing at me, he hardly sees me eat as i dont tend to feel hungry at all at night, all my eating is done between 9am-5pm lol he keeps shouting downstairs "what are you eating now?" lol at least it wasnt rubbish (well kinda) :) a couple of apples, some crossiants and them mint aero bubbles :D

LOL I have been craving sweets like mad lately. I made cookies and ate a ton then last night when I was getting may hair done, they have a dang donut shop next door! I went to get 2 donuts and couldnt pick what ones I wanted between 3 of them then the lady snuck in all the 3 donuts I wanted lol She was so cool and only charged me for one.

awww I just noticed my banner for may babies is gone! =( ok who took it hahaha

ive gone off cakes and things and im gutted! it ment my daughters birthday cake went to waste as shes not keen on cakes (not my child really im sure lol) and OH cant have wheat or dairy, so it was allll left for me and i couldnt stand it being in my mouth! :'( Im just glad i can still enjoy chocolate lol shawnie you lucky thing getting 3 for the price of 1!!

i have really been off chocolate for a while now but it seems to have been creeping back in over the last few days :)

my real loss is satsumas. i've been in denial and i keep on trying to eat them. but i just can't avoid the fact that although i love them, i now feel absolutely bloody awful after eating them :( waaargh!!

abz xx

I know huh?! haha She was way sweet. I ate half of 2 and then DP ate the rest LOL Dp is starting to gain a little belly too LOL If he keeps eating like me hes gonna be a 6'5 bigfoot haha I want to get a pick of his and my bellys together soon LMAO

hahaha i think my OH has a round belly too! tho he can stand to gain a few since he is so thin with his crohns. it is funny looking at him when he is standing up in just his jeans, he is struggling to fasten one pair already hehe is it wrong im secretly glad he is putting weight on to make me feel better ;)

hahahaha I know the feeling, I bought DP a new pair of jeans and his are the same way LOL He refuses to get a 38w, naw it's not bad hun. I told DP we will both loose it after the LO is born lol He's just eating more fastfood when I can't cook... I bet your man looks even hotter with a little weight on him huh? Make sure to tell him how sexy he is =) I tell my DP all the time how hot he is...

mine has had to get a bigger size in work trousers. he was really REALLY trying to squeeze into his others until i pointed out he looked like he was cutting off the circulation to the entire bottom half of his body... hee. he's blaming it on age but i know it's the amount of crap he's eating. just because fruit and veg makes me sick doesn't mean he has to eat crap with me... :D

Is anyone without a bump buddy?... no one has answered my thread in the buddy section :( I'm due on the 28th!
I hope all you girls get your energy back soon...
I luckily got some of mine back a week or two ago... and I really need it with a 7 month old LOL (who gets up a lot in the night)

I'm also due on the 28th, my doctor changed it from the 23rd. Still haven't changed my ticker yet.

oh i do tell him he looks good, especially when we go out (he scrubs up well when he is out of his jeans and hooded top lol) but he gets all big headed..men huh :)

well i have just been listening to my mum tell me all about my sister crying last night thanks to her moron of a boyfriend, he threatend her with violance last week so she ended it and he has since been trying to woo her back and saying he didnt say that at all and she mis heard him blah blah blah...up until last night she was starting to believe it (argh!) went to meet up to talk about things, he saying he will get help with his moods etc, she came home very quiet, half an hr later she is going out again to "sort something out", she read an email of his (she knows all his passwords) confirming a booking in a luxery double suite for him and some girl tonight in liverpool!!!! so during the week of trying to get her back he was making plans to meet up with some other girl tonight, when asked about his night out tonight he totally lied to her then cried when she revealed what she knew....argh!! some men dont realise what they have..she ended it last night and was crying all night, i tried to tell her over the weekend she is best of without him after what happened but shes a grown woman and was up to her to meet him last night, its a shame she had to realise what a complete dickhead (sorry for the swearing!!!) he is...ahh rant over i just cant believe some men!!

good morning everyone. sorry to hear about your sister jolou. sometimes even though we know something it's less painful to admit it to ourselves. she'll be alright. he's missing out and now he knows it and it's just tough luck...

abz xx

thats what we all said to her, she seems ok, she is off men now apparently lol her last boyfriend who she was with for 3 years cheated on her over christmas, told her he wanted a break for a week (what? lol) she was a mess for the entire week, told her he wanted to end it so he did, she got over it untill she found out about the cheating back in june. some men cant think without using their penis! ive told her take a break from men and have some fun! shes only 24.

I am going to attempt the christmas tree today, we were ment to do it on sunday but OH managed to hurt his shoulder in the shower (god knows what he was doing) and now cant move it, luckily his sister was home for the weekend so came and got the stuff down for me from the attic. I also need to make an appointment with the hairdressers for next week, its been since july and my hair is in dire need of a good cut, fingers crossed they can fit me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->