*** May Babies ***

I finally turn 13 weeks tomorrow:happydance: I came in here for a peek and liked it so much I haven't left:haha:

Yesterday was a bad day:nope: I had a migraine all day long, Tylenol really isn't helping, I took two naps and was still in bed by 9PM! Also had to throw up last night and that hurt really bad with the migraine!!! Felt like my head was going to explode!

jolou- your post made me laugh! Men are "special" aren't they! Glad you had fun at the concert!

Babyhope, I sometimes use a cold wet rag on my eyes and forehead when mine get bad and it helps a little. =)

I had triple test done 28th and asked today where results are and was told letter be in post next week so I said must be good news then or else done over phone or visit and silly bint said Oh cant tell you that,FFS.

I am assuming after a measurement of 1.2mm on Nuchal that bloods should be ok but fact I am overweight,34,and bled in pregnancy will affect results of bloods somewhat therefore giving a total wrong percentage of levels/risk.

Grr I could scream.

Babyhope, I sometimes use a cold wet rag on my eyes and forehead when mine get bad and it helps a little. =)

I actually did that last night and it does help! It really relaxed me and I was finally able to go to sleep, before I did that I couldn't even sleep because my head was pounding so hard.

Oh good Im glad it worked for you too. For me they have been off and on. Some days I have them and other days I don't. I just try and enjoy the good days and tough out the bad...

Bex I would think if there was anything not good they would call you in to chat about it. I was told over the phone "doc said things look ok and see you in 6 weeks for a sono to see how the LO is growing" LMAO Beats me. "shrugs shoulders" I know it's hard but try not to stress too much...

OmiOmen – Do you all have freecycle there? Maybe post an add that you are looking for maternity clothes. I did that… unfortunately – I didn’t get a response, but its worth a shot. Also – ask some girlfriends if they have any hand-me-downs, or check the thrift shops…

Joulou – People CAN be so rude. My friend (older lady – could be my mom) actually told me my butt looked big. Thanks!

Mojo – So DID you find out the sex? I would have JUMPED AT the chance!

grr the dr was supposed 2 email me with the risk factor from my combined bloods and nuchal scan yesterday but no email!!! really pissed off as paid £193 for it and he said he' email yesterday (a week after the bloods were taken) now am going 2 have 2 chase it up. so annoying!

May babies due dates

May 1st
Pixie81
LogansMama
lily123
dmn1156
Heidi
Kim_I

May 2nd
lilhoppy86
Mrs A

May 3rd

May 4th
RedRose

May 5th
jolou

May 6th
bexxie
Mrs RC

May 7th
Wellington
maybebaby
shawnie

May 8th
ellahstruts
clogsy90
ginab
Sam9Kids

May 9th
hope&faith09
Su B

May 10th
OmiOmen
bright eyes

May 11th
L-C
chikadee77
Shady_R

May 12th
Keyyey30
pikefoldpixel
mojo401

May 13th

May 14th
babyhope
nicola83

May 15th

May 16th

May 17th

May 18th

May 19th

May 20th

May 21st

May 22nd

May 23rd

May 24th

May 25th

May 26th

May 27th

May 28th

May 29th

May 30th

May 31st

morning! and welcome to the latest 2nd tri ladies :) i think ive put your dates in correctly on the list if i havent please let me know :)

maybebaby, id be pissed off too, you dont pay that money and expect to have to chase things up yourself! i think you should be allowed to let out any pregnancy rage you have onto them :D

how is everyone feeling today? I'm not too bad, was soo tired last night i fell asleep at 7 and didnt wake up till 10, went to bed at 11 lol.

LogansMama: I am looking for maternity clothes on e-bay, you can buy them in bundles and I do not want to spend loads of money on something I will only be wearing for a few months so I should be able to get some now I got paid today.

I got my NT scan and blood test results back today and they are low risk so I am feeling pretty darn good! :happydance:

hey everyone, how are you all today. I was feeling semi ok today managed to stomach some toast took the kids to school after a very stressful morning filled with screaming and shouting, I come home and fancied some chocolate, I really shouldnt have touched it as its got caffeine in it and that makes me feel so sick, so guess what, yep I am now feeling rotten lol.........I have been suffering with a lot of cramp last few days, its killing me too, I am trying to drink milk to help ease it as it works, but Im finding it difficult to drink the milk dont even know why, I think its just when I feel sick I cant really stomach anything, not a good idea for me to go shopping when Im feeling rough either as I dont buy much lol, but sometimes when I get cramo I have theurge to be sick too, its horrible, Im hoping that it wont last too long, but Im sure that now Im suffering with cramp already it is here to stay for the duration........I do know that I gotta shift my butt and get my house tidied up, I am fed up of looking at mess, its driving me mad lol, then everytime I go to do something I get distracted lol........Hope everyone is ok and has a good day today.......Ruth....xx

Morning Ladies,

Well I still feel full of flu but im excited because (totally un baby related!) we get the keys to our new house today so let the decorating marathon begin! Not sure what time we can pick the keys up at but I can bet I will be spending the afternoon attempting to peel wallpaper off and deciding whether I need to buy a steamer! Also going fireworks tomorrow as long as im not feeling too flu filled!

How is everyone else getting on today? Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend?

x x x

Chuffed to bits

Got my results they are 1:10000 chance of Downs was so worried to be honest as had an amnio last time as high risk results so whoopee am so happy.
xx

Congratulations bexxie, I felt so much better when mine came through today too. :thumbup:

I did not get my numbers, my letter just said low risk.

:hi: I'm not offically over here yet but I'm due on the 17th May, however I'm being sectioned prior to that.

woohoo welcome mrsjd and congrats to omi and bexxie :)

has anyone else gone off coffee completely? I have decaff as i do like my coffee and tea (proabably way too much pre pregnancy) but for some reason i cant seem to drink coffee, decaff or normal! only hot drink i can drink is oveltine or tea, no idea what it is but i dont like it! once a week i take mum for coffee in costa or bhs and i have to have tea...i want a latte but it makes me heave!! :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->