• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** May Babies ***

woohooo omi! its lovely to feel them isnt it :)

Lol. It is but I did not even realise what it was, I just thought "wow, that's odd"! I showed her the little spot I felt it in and it was exactly where she picked up the heartbeat! :happydance:

I swear I have felt a little flutter only tiny and only when I was sat in a particular position and then I thought I was going mad! Maybe it was baby after all!

The midwife did say that the baby was probably in just the right place for me to feel it and I was half asleep because my husband just got up for work so I was wondering if it was how I was laying too. It was in a tiny spot which I guess makes sense now I think about it since the baby is small.

i Have only just come over to 2nd tri im due may 1st as well

My next scan is Tuesday I will be 13 weeks 4 days, this will be my last with the nurse practitioner and then I start seeing the doctor monthly I believe, not totally sure but I think so!!!

Just over from 1st Tri too. I'm due 12th May.

So relieved that my morning sickness has finally started to ease up...hope it stays that way! Had our NT scan yesterday and low risk so very happy about that :happydance:

Look forward to chatting with all you lovely ladies.

welcome ladies, about to pop out but il add you to the list when i get home! :D

]Hi all!

I had my scan yesterday - was amazing! Scan pic here (don't know how to add it into a post!!) https://www.flickr.com/photos/33969994@N08/4074662229/

My EDD was changed to 6 May - which means I'm 14 weeks tomorrow!! so scary!

May babies due dates

May 1st
Pixie81
LogansMama
lily123
dmn1156
Heidi

May 2nd
lilhoppy86
Mrs A

May 3rd

May 4th
RedRose

May 5th
jolou

May 6th
bexxie
Mrs RC

May 7th
Wellington
maybebaby
shawnie

May 8th
ellahstruts
clogsy90
ginab

May 9th
hope&faith09

May 10th
OmiOmen
bright eyes

May 11th
L-C
chikadee77
Shady_R

May 12th
Keyyey30
pikefoldpixel
mojo401

May 13th

May 14th
babyhope

May 15th

May 16th

May 17th

May 18th

May 19th

May 20th

May 21st

May 22nd

May 23rd

May 24th

May 25th

May 26th

May 27th

May 28th

May 29th

May 30th

May 31st

wow! that pic is really clear Mrs rc :D

I was just thinking how adorable and clear it was too. Mine wasn't that clear at all.. Glad things went well for you RC.

Ah thanks all for the lovely comments - it was so exciting seeing baby move! Couldn't believe it was inside me really!!

I know huh! I can't wait to feel things =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->