May Babies!

RBurnett

Reaction score
Hey I have set up this thread so me and my bump baby can talk about our pregnancy. We are both due in May 2011! If your baby is due May your welcome to join us. xx:happydance:

would love to join you! Due date May 2nd!! xxx Congrats on your :bfp:!!!

hey hun, glad you made a thread for us all.
congratulations to everyone on your :bfp: and praying they are all stickys :happydance:
im due 8th May (although some websites say the 9th) xx

I just joined another thread but the more people to talk to the merrier. Think my OH is getting tired of baby talk already and because we are keeping it secret I can't talk to anyone else. Thankfully there is bnb to keep me sane.

Hey ladies, is anyone suffering with cramping I am and Im worried :(

i did most of last week but its gone now, i had an early scan and they said there was just a speck in there and things seemed ok

i also think it would be a good idea for us all to post our :bfp: pictures!

i'll post mine from 12dpo until today..

Attachments

• ;oeszt8oiukjknewnew.jpg
    ;oeszt8oiukjknewnew.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0124.jpg
    IMAG0124.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0155.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0157.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0276.jpg
    IMAG0276.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
and heres a few more..

Attachments

• newtest.jpg
    newtest.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0283.jpg
    IMAG0283.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2

me too hun, i just got a really bad pain about 5 minutes that only lasted 5 seconds. its normal to have cramping x

Did also use a sainsbury one today but was light so no good to put on here. Will do one tomorrow morning.

So Who have u told so far??
DH of course knows, my parents, sister and brother

Attachments

• 2011-08-31 19.23.52.jpg
    2011-08-31 19.23.52.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
  • 2011-09-01 03.44.38.jpg
    2011-09-01 03.44.38.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
Right, my :bfp: pictures...actually I've only got one on this computer, but it's the latest one! The top one was taken on Saturday night at 16dpo and the bottom one was on Sunday morning with fmu at 17dpo!

Attachments

• 01092011.jpg
    01092011.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 13
I hope its normal, it was soo painful I was like crap checked my self and not bleeding..Cant wait till 12 weeks!

my parents, brother, sister, OH, and 3 close friends. not going to tell anyone else until my 12 week scan. when are you telling more people? x

Right, my :bfp: pictures...actually I've only got one on this computer, but it's the latest one! The top one was taken on Saturday night at 16dpo and the bottom one was on Sunday morning with fmu at 17dpo!

my first tesco one was like yours :happydance:

I've had a few little twinges really low down, I wouldn't worry too much unless the pain is really bad xxx

So Who have u told so far??
DH of course knows, my parents, sister and brother

I've told DH obviously, mum and dad, 2 cousins and one of my sisters. I'll leave it up to DH when he wants to tell his mum and siblings, otherwise everyone else will find out when we've had 12 weeks scan and everything is good :)

Have u made Dr appointment? Mine is Monday I dont think I will see the midwife till 8 weeks though.. seems ages away!!!

only my boss knows so far as i had to tell him cus of time off for a nurses app and early scan, there having us back a week on tues to look for the heartbeat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->