May Babies!

Hi ladies I have joined a couple of other threads but this is one I'd like to join also .... My EDD is 10th May by my calc but MW says 14th may .... Going for my first scan on 3rd nov but I can't wait that long .... I'm getting really impatient ... Sorry to bring up on first meeting but I have had a lil bit of spotting over the weekend MW seems to think I'll be ok but I'm soooooo scared this is our first and I am worried sick .... Please give me some relief I'f any of u know bout this .... Hope I can join also fingers crossed all is ok xx

hi pet

im new to the site but hope i can give you a little bit of comfort by telling you im 13 wk pregnant hun and i have had bleeding nearly every wk since i found out 8wks ago. some wks is spotting and others is heavy i have had 2 mc in this past year so i have been scared to death about mc again...but thankfully my baby is growing healthy and strong and hopefully ur baby will b ok too! if your not able to relax hun it might be a good idea to go to the ER room and ask them to check you over! they can give you a blood test to check your pregnancy hormone level and ask you to come back in 24 hrs to do it again to determine if the level is rising or not! but seeing as you have the appointment on the 3rd its up to you pet xx best of luck and hope this helps a little...ps please make sure you eat and rest hun xx

hi girlies.:happydance:

im due on may 2nd :) id like to join and look foward to chatting xx

Had 12 week scan, baby was moving soo much they tried a internal scan then went back to tummy scan then I had to go back in half hour and hope baby was going to pose, they finally got the measurments and im now due 13th May :)

Man I hope that I have a wriggly baby... I just want to be able to see it move... it must have been sleeping during my 10 week scan :)

Im sure by ur nezt scan it will be very active lol. Scan took ages and my bladder hurt soo much lol

Weird, I don't have to have a full bladder for mine, in fact, they always make me pee in a cup right when I get there for my appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->