May Babies!

I don't think I'm going to see doc at all, can self-refer to the midwife service here, so I'm gonna do that, as they will send all the info to the gp. Went to the gp last time and it was just so he could refer me to the midwife service!

Hi everyone! So happy to be here!!! :hi:
I am due May 8th and this is my second baby!
I have been having twinges and cramps today too but had them with my first pregnancy so I'm not too worried!
Congratulations to you girls!!!!!!!!! xxx

I glad its normal to have cramps, they have gone now but when i get them they are real bad! :( when do u go 2 c midwife where u are?

ifoundmysoul - how come u had a early scan?

This is a great thread.. I wanna tell anyone but know i cant. we telling DH parents this weekend..i know its silly to be but im going to feel embarrsed when he tell em!

I'm due 1st May!!!! We also have a group in disccussion forum so if anyone wants to chat there as well you'd be more than welcome .
Congratulations everyone!!!!!! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/715252-may-bluebells-2012-a.html

I glad its normal to have cramps, they have gone now but when i get them they are real bad! :( when do u go 2 c midwife where u are?

I cant remember when you see the MW here I think its after my 12 weeks scan! Thats 8 weeks away grrr!!!

Yes, cramps are normal as the embryo beds in and your hormones make everything softer and sensitive! I remember having such bad ones first pregnany that I had a hot water bottle on standby!

ifoundmysoul - how come u had a early scan?

This is a great thread.. I wanna tell anyone but know i cant. we telling DH parents this weekend..i know its silly to be but im going to feel embarrsed when he tell em!

I had some brown blood with cramps the day my af was due it was to rule out an ectopic, they said they can only see a small spec in there but it was only 4 +5 when they did it and they said my tubes look clear and as they should but they have asked me back when in two weeks at 6 +5 to see if they can find the heartbeat

We are due May 1st :D

Ive had a few pains but Im not worrying about it. Its only me, the Mr and you guys who know. I went to the Dr Tuesday and refered myself to the midwife team when I got home, now waiting for an appointment to come through. The website says the first meeting is about 8 weeks so 2 more to go. My Dr also asked me to request and early detection scan so Im waiting to hear back about that too. Im not very patient, Id rather know the dates and have to wait than be left in limbo!

Congrats to everyone on here, hope you all have a great 9 months!

I cant remember when you see the MW here I think its after my 12 weeks scan! Thats 8 weeks away grrr!!!

Yes, cramps are normal as the embryo beds in and your hormones make everything softer and sensitive! I remember having such bad ones first pregnany that I had a hot water bottle on standby!

UK wise, We normally see the MW at 8 weeks if I remember rightly! :hugs:

When is everyone going to tell close friends?

ems where in kent are u im in kent too, Rochester! how come u having early scan? x

UK wise, We normally see the MW at 8 weeks if I remember rightly! :hugs:

I live in the Channel Islands but I think we also see a MW at 8 weeks..I should be able to remember because my son is only 10 months old but I have baby brain!!!!! :haha:

ive told 3 close friends but not telling anymore until 12 week scan or just before, going to tell grandparents and OH parents before we tell anyway else..x

Im going to find it soo hard not to tell anyone but I know its for the best! Cant wait till we get our Bumps! x

Im going to find it soo hard not to tell anyone but I know its for the best! Cant wait till we get our Bumps! x

oh i know, i was only planning on telling 1 close friend but i couldnt keep my mouth closed :haha: x

the wife wont let me tell anyone :( i can see why but i really wana tell my mom but we are waiting and a long wait it will be lol

Ill probably tell two of my friends at 8 weeks after the appointment with midwife x

ems where in kent are u im in kent too, Rochester! how come u having early scan? x

Im in Rainham! :D The Dr told me to request one as I have miscarried in the past. I went online and refered myself at Medway, Im now waiting for either a letter or a call, Im not sure what they do? x

I just found my letter from my last pregnancy and my booking in appt would have been at 11 weeks, they say you'll have it some time from 8 weeks onwards. Scan that time was booked for 12-13 weeks

I have told my mum (but not my dad yet as he will tell the world lol), obviously DH knows, my sister knows and some FB friends I know wont blab! I am dying to tell everyone though!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->