May Babies!

our bundle will join us on or around May 5, 2012. Nine days later ... his/her big sister will turn 6!! Not sure how we worked this one out but big sis will have to start sharing her birth month :flower:

i know!! i bought a digi this morning because i just wanted to see the word 'pregnant' :haha:
it came up in about 30 seconds too! last month i did a digi and the 'not pregnant' came up after about 2 mins.
i was sooo happy :haha:

I soooo gotta get me a digi.. lol I have never done one!! mmmmmm do I dare venture out today to get one.....

oooh go on ;)
i ordered mine online last night & it came this morning :) tested straight away :haha:
although some ladies on here got 1-2 weeks pregnant on a digi and they are the same dpo as me and i got 2-3 weeks :S x

hmmmm hehehe gonna see if I can get one cheaper somewhere... and test! lol.

My battery on mine died so need to buy another one. I like looking at my test and seeing pregnant! Lol drs will also do one monday. Feel like I need it confirmed!! X

Morning everyone! How are we all feeling? Anyone else super tired but cant sleep properly??? I went to sleep no problem but keep having vivid dreams and waking up all the time feeling really hot!!!!

Morning everyone! How are we all feeling? Anyone else super tired but cant sleep properly??? I went to sleep no problem but keep having vivid dreams and waking up all the time feeling really hot!!!!

yep im feeling sickish this morn feel like im going to be sick and am rwaching but nothing cming up lol any one feel like that ? cant sleep tossed and turned all night just restless and up early then normal i usually lie inbed till 11 clocks now am up at 9 or 10 :/ lol im 4 weeks 2 days due may 9th :D making app at docs to see midwife today. xxx

yep im feeling sickish this morn feel like im going to be sick and am rwaching but nothing cming up lol any one feel like that ? cant sleep tossed and turned all night just restless and up early then normal i usually lie inbed till 11 clocks now am up at 9 or 10 :/ lol im 4 weeks 2 days due may 9th :D making app at docs to see midwife today. xxx

I have no sickness thank goodness but feel ultra hungry all the time (same with first baby) I think I am due May 8/9!
Bet you are excited to get your first appointment! I cant wait to get my notes!!! lol! x

Im very tired with head aches. Not sure what the Drs will do Monday... any ideas?

Girls, I am sat here in tears :(
I have been out of work since December when i started looking to go back to work after DS, and just lately my luck has turned and I have had lots of job interviews, but this job that I went for last week was one I really wanted, it was PA for a doctor and I know I would have been great at it as I used to be a nurse and have lots of reception/PA experience...I had my 2nd interview on Wednesday and they were really positive in my interview apart from asking about childcare which is all sorted and on standby in case I get a job...but they just called me to say I wasnt successful as the doctor chose another more experienced candidate....
To say I am upset isnt the word, I am absolutely gutted as we are hoping to move house soon and I am so worried I will start showing before I get more interviews then I wont get offered any jobs :cry: :cry: :cry:

I cant believe this another rejection :nope:

cdj1 - Im so sorry to hear that you didnt get the job hun. I know what its like when you think the interview went really well and then they turn round and say oh sorry someone else has the job...its so gutting... :(
BUT you need to look on the bright side, maybe it wasnt ment to be hun. Im in a even better job than the one i did really want to go for. When you feeling like this look at your lil girl and think about the lil one growing inside you thats needs her mum to be happy.

You got plenty of time to find another job before bump arrives.. xxxx

cdj1 - sorry to hear that hun.. obviously you were just to good :winkwink:
keep positive!

afternoon everyone, how are we all today?
i havent stopped going to the toilet number 2(tmi)!
have had a few cramps here and there but nothing to bad, soo tired, had heartburn earlier & super hungry!!! (which is good because im a very small size) :happydance: x

Hi everyone! I'm due May 10. Only found out last night 14 dpo! I'm 34 and a high school teacher in Cincinnati, Ohio. Totally worried about being barfy in the middle of teaching. It's an all girls' school so they'd pick up on it pretty fast. Luckily the loo is right across the hall.

Today I had the real dull aches/cramps that some of you have talked about (feel like I can't even bend over) and my sis in law who has had 4 says that's normal. But I also had a huge 'hot flash/nauseous/I think I'm gonna pass out' thing during lunch in the faculty room. Literally laid on the floor. Please tell me that was a one time thing.

I've only told my sis in law and one coworker. I want to tell my mom and dad in person, but of course my mom's on the phone asking if I tested yet. I should have though to tell her weeks ago that she shouldn't ask so that I can tell her in person. I really want to tell lots of people! But I know it's best to wait. Hubby is super cautious.

Yay us and our May babies!

Sarah

Yay to our may babies. Bad cramping is bck, hope its ok im sooo worried. :(

Hello May babies! I didn't even know this thread existed but I want to join. I was counting myself as due May 5-6 due to my LMP but I talked to my midwife today and she said because of how long my cycle is/when I ovulated I am more likely due on May 3 but we'll confirm with an ultrasound!

How long is yr cycle mine is 32 days? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->