May Babies!

s.a.mommy Gongratulations glad its finally happpening for you xx

Yay for twins! I am wondering if that's what I have too. My symptoms are showing up fast and my tests are so dark for only being 15 DPO. Hubby stated twins are on his mom's side of the family, his grandma's generation had twins, skipped his mom's, so his generation is likely. Of course, he told me this AFTER I found out I was pregnant. Gotta love men. :D

6 week scan booked...17th September WOOPIE!!!

6 week scan booked...17th September WOOPIE!!!

Lucky you, I don't get mine until 11.5-13 weeks but I guess the only positive is the bean will look like a baby by then. Do have my first MW appointment a week today so have that to look forward to.

Good luck on your scan, hope everything is at it should be.

Its a private scan cos i cant wait till 12 weeks. They said I should see the the heart beat..YAY!

Hey all! Got my BFP today at 18dpo, 6 days late.

Due May 10 which is just five days before my 26th birthday.
This is my second (4th pregnancy, had a m/c at 7ish weeks and a chemical last month.)
Would love people to talk to due around the same time as me!

We're keeping it secret until the 2nd trimester (hopefully, I don't think I can hide my belly that long!) so I can't really talk to anyone else about it besides BNB!

Congrats to all of you and H&H 9!

My belly is so bloated I look pregnant already. My trousers dnt do up anymore lol. Is ur baby called autumn? X

I'm pretty bloated right now too!
Yeah, my DD is Autumn :)

Just been looking at names and autumn was one of the names I really like, such a pretty name x

Aw thanks! It was high on my list of names the first time around. This time around for a girl I'm into Zoey Grace. If it's a boy, I've got no idea haha.

Its all so exciting but trying to stay focus as its still very early and I wory to much which is why im paying for private scan x

Its all so exciting but trying to stay focus as its still very early and I wory to much which is why im paying for private scan x

If you don't mind me asking, how much does a private scan cost? If you don't want to say it is okay.

Thats ok some are 100 but the one im going to is £50 x

I just called to schedule my first appointment. Because of my previous miscarriage and last month's chemical, I have an appointment scheduled for 8am next Thursday the 15th! I'm so excited I don't have to wait until 8 weeks along!

Thats great news wavescrashove. Are u in the UK? x

Thanks RBurrentt, that is cheaper than I thought. Might look into, depends if they try to hear the hb at my appointment next week. If they don't, will think of a private scan.

ur 6 weeks so they should c heart beat. Ur lucky u seeing midwife at 6 weeks i got to wait till 8 and they wont scan till 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->