May Babies!

Sorry to hear hun, hope it settles soon. I got a lil bump, its just gas but looks like a bump lol!

Hi all- just got BFP after some confusing test results which i wasnt sure about at first. i've only been off the pill for four weeks on monday. I reckon i conceived around the 3rd Sept which (looking at the calculators) suggests i'll be due around 26 may if all goes well

I'm 33 so was expecting this to take a while but am definitely happy for the news but a bit nervous as it's still very early days. Presume its just a case of booking appointment at the doctors now. Will they do a test to confirm or just go by my test results?

The drs dont always confirm pregnancy and neither do the midwifes they just ask u if u have had a positive result. Congrats on ur BFP it only took me one try too x

I would get some more tests if you're not sure, its better to be safe IMO..

Yay, so happy I can join this thread! :happydance:

Congrats to you all ladies!!! I ovulated on the 2nd September so according to websites I will be due May 25th. Just got my BFP on Wednesday - very excited!! :cloud9:

I have attached my tests which were done on the 13/14th September x

Hurray for the Mayflowers!

Attachments

• 2011-09-13 08.08.21.jpg
    2011-09-13 08.08.21.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2011-09-13 20.44.19.jpg
    2011-09-13 20.44.19.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2011-09-13 23.31.32.jpg
    2011-09-13 23.31.32.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2011-09-14 19.06.25.jpg
    2011-09-14 19.06.25.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
yay! I will never forget that feeling of seeing the tiniest line there and knowing I finally got my BFP. Congrats!

Private scan tonight to hear baby heart beat...Fingers crossed!

My lil bean. Saw heart beat today and its 4mm! So Happy!! Cant wait for next scan next week :)

Attachments

• 2011-09-19 18.39.28.jpg
    2011-09-19 18.39.28.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
Awww that is such a lovely pic, so exciting!! Simply Beautiful!! xx

Hi ladies I have joined a couple of other threads but this is one I'd like to join also .... My EDD is 10th May by my calc but MW says 14th may .... Going for my first scan on 3rd nov but I can't wait that long .... I'm getting really impatient ... Sorry to bring up on first meeting but I have had a lil bit of spotting over the weekend MW seems to think I'll be ok but I'm soooooo scared this is our first and I am worried sick .... Please give me some relief I'f any of u know bout this .... Hope I can join also fingers crossed all is ok xx

Hello!
I'm due May 4th. (Star Wars day, May the 4th be with you) :winkwink:
I have my scan on the 19th of this month and i am beyond excited!
:happydance::happydance:
Hope you all have healthy little May bambinos! :flower:

Hi ladies I have joined a couple of other threads but this is one I'd like to join also .... My EDD is 10th May by my calc but MW says 14th may .... Going for my first scan on 3rd nov but I can't wait that long .... I'm getting really impatient ... Sorry to bring up on first meeting but I have had a lil bit of spotting over the weekend MW seems to think I'll be ok but I'm soooooo scared this is our first and I am worried sick .... Please give me some relief I'f any of u know bout this .... Hope I can join also fingers crossed all is ok xx

I have nor expreinaced any bleeding but my MW told me when she was pregnant she had a big bleed but everything was ok. If you are worried then get them to check it out for u hun x

Hi ladies,

I haven't been on in sometime as this last week and a bit has not been a good one for me, 2 weekends ago I began spotting and unfortunatly had the most horrible news on monday that I was misscarrying. All was confirmed on wed of last week so I am not able to keep in this group anymore. I am not doing well at all and I miss my little angel so much but I wish you all well and hope for healthy happy little ones for all. take care and enjoy every moment as you never know what tomoro may bring.

Ezza Im so sorry to hear your news hun. It must be hard for you to come on here still. I wish you all the best in TTC again. You are very right about enjoying the moment as I dont think I have as worry takes over.

hi ladies i am due May 10th whoooop cnt wait, had scan a 6wks, 8wks and had another yesterday it was amasing to the lil bean looking lie a lil baby it waved to us aswell, they told me that i had a low lying placenter tho, but hpfully as bump starts 2get bigger it wil move up. gdluck to all us expecting our may bubbas xxxx

All right, I am starting to feel super self conscious and not really liking my body right now. I feel so so so fat, and it sucks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->