May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Oh Ashlee, I'm so sorry. Hope this clears up naturally so you can get right back to trying.

I am so sorry to hear that Ashlee :cry: Keeping you in my thoughts today <3

I am either 1-3dpo and i feel no different. I know we didnt miss it from how much we bd lolz So hopefully the next 10 days go by fast so i can pee on a different stick this time hehehe

Ashlee- Im so sorry. hugs! Cassidy- next time you see her give her a hug for me please!

AFM, VERY VERY VERY CAUTIOUS! :bfp:

12 dpo... 2 days since the IB

Im so excited to not have to think about IUI and IVF! However I know we have a high chance of MC...so im scared!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 22
however i still feel like AF is coming....

also, the darker image is FRER and lighter one is Answer. I wanted 2 different brands because last time FRER gave me a false pos. I am getting HCG blood draw today.

Oh Ashlee I'm so sorry-it really is crushing :( I wish there was something I could do or say to make it better but I know there isn't. Stay strong hun and try to think positively. I know the only thing that still keeps me from falling apart a month later is knowing we can try again soon and hopefully everything will work out ok, so I know what you mean...

I've been doing o.k....when I have a glass or two of wine I get weepy. My best friend is scheduled for induction tonight so that's dredged up a lot of it. I love her and her husband and her soon to be son and im SO over the moon happy for them, but why did this have to happen to us?!

The other day one of my moms friends husbands goes "Kara, no kids yet?"- like why do people say things like that?! Annoying.

Life is sucky sometimes, but there will be a light at the end of the tunnel! I know it's cliche but you have to believe everything truly does happen for a reason...big big hugs, xx

the only reason I am rushing the HCG blood test is because I have $50 worth of meds to pic up tomorrow if I am not prego. If i am prego then I am not supposed to take them, so i would waste the money and don't want to pick them up. Also, I would be taking meds I am not supposed to be taking when prego.

Ahhhhhhh NIKKI!!!! That is definitely a line!!!! OMG, I'm so freakin happy for you girl!! You SO deserve this!! When I got my BFP I felt like AF was coming for like weeks so that's totally normal!!

Let us know how HCG test turns out!!! :)

NIKKIIIII - thos are both great second lines! OMG I'm so excited for you. I will be on pins and needles hoping for great numbers with the hcg. If I were you I would tell the lab/dr. what's up and ask for a rush because of the meds. Haha. I wouldn't want to wait until tomorrow!

Ashlee - I'm so sorry for what you are going through. You have been so strong. It helps to look at the positive possiblities (maybe you'll be more fertile next month). However, if this is indeed a m/c, allow yourself to cry, be angry, etc. Your body will need that. Thinking of you today!!!!

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and words regarding the witch. These progesterone supplements must work quickly! My spotting has really dwindled. Usually I'm seeing much more signs of darker stuff the day of AF but only seem to be having discharge which looks like it's the supplements (they are supositories) with tints of light brown. Glad to not have to worry about the spotting but this means I'll just get slapped in the face with AF when she makes her full arrival. That will be strange for me. Hoping she comes before noon so I can count today and CD1 (Dr. said if it comes after 12/noon then the next day is considered CD1). Just want to get on with the next cycle!

I can't get over your tests Nikki! I just want to know soo badly so you can tell the doctors and that you proved them wrong! :)

Alissa- Ya, I take my meds 2 x a week (before bed). So usually Monday and Thursday. So as long as they give me the results tomorrow then Ill be fine. However I am super excited and nervous. I am also going to call my FS to see if there is anything he can do to try to prevent a MC. With my hormone issues and DH abnormal sperm, a MC is high. However, I am praying and having only happy thoughts.

I told my mom. She knows about our issues and also was with my sis-in-law with her MC. So she is very causious about everything. I am debating to tell my dad and in-laws on mothers day. However I wouldn't tell anyone else. Part of me doesn't want to tell anyone (except my mom) because Im scared.

golds! congrats! ha, you showed them!
going to catch up on the thread - somehow i missed this subscription.... sorry ladies! going to read now....

ashlee, i am so sorry for your loss. i have nothing special to say except i will be thinking about you. hugs.

Ashlee - I am so shocked this happened to you, but it never ceases to sadden me every time this happens to someone. :( I have no words as I have no idea wat you must be feeling, but my love and prayers are with you. <3

Ashlee- Im so sorry. hugs! Cassidy- next time you see her give her a hug for me please!

AFM, VERY VERY VERY CAUTIOUS! :bfp:

12 dpo... 2 days since the IB

Im so excited to not have to think about IUI and IVF! However I know we have a high chance of MC...so im scared!

Nikki - THOSE ARE REALLLL BFPs!!! :happydance: SOLID line on the FRER! Mine looked like that at 17 DPO!!! I am over the moon for you!!! <3 <3 <3

HOLY CRAP NIKKI!!!! Those definitely look positive to me! When should you find out about the blood results??? So exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->