May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Emily, uploading now! Ill post in a few :) I tested early this am but had to be at a meeting in SF at 7:15. Yuck too early! The wondfo has a hint of something but I really don't think its anything.

I have been reading up on the sensitivities of wondfo's versus FRER and getting different info. Does anyone know the sensitivities?

Emily, uploading now! Ill post in a few :) I tested early this am but had to be at a meeting in SF at 7:15. Yuck too early! The wondfo has a hint of something but I really don't think its anything.

I have been reading up on the sensitivities of wondfo's versus FRER and getting different info. Does anyone know the sensitivities?

Realizing that I could be a lot earlier than i think. My ticker says 9dpo, but I thought I was 10..so..there is still hope.
Here is the test:

Attachments

• IMG_3063.jpg
    IMG_3063.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 15
I know a lot of people say they don't like FRERs, but I have never had issue with them. I have never gotten a false pos with one, but I know others have. They are my go-to. I used the Target brand tests, and the line was blurry and faint compared to the FRER. I will alwas stick to FRERs.

I know a lot of people say they don't like FRERs, but I have never had issue with them. I have never gotten a false pos with one, but I know others have. They are my go-to. I used the Target brand tests, and the line was blurry and faint compared to the FRER. I will alwas stick to FRERs.

Me too! I have had really good luck with them. I have never gotten a pos on a digi (never took one after i got a pos on FRER though) and I have never had any luck with wondfo hpt's. I have had nasty evaps on blue tests so i avoid them at all costs.

I do like wondfo opk's though.

NIkki-- your lines look great! You're 14 dpo now?

I'll admit I wasn't an frer fan because a few months ago I got a nasty false. Thats why I tested with two tests a few days ago.

I'm so excited for you Nikki! It's crazy and awesome to hear about two couples in one week that were both considering IVF and got BFPs naturally with the odds stacked against them :)

AFM, feeling SUPER nauseous today :sick: not a pleasant feeling, I had hoped that if I felt this way it would at least be with a little bean growing. However it's apparently a common symptom after miscarriage, though makes no sense to me since my levels weren't high enough to give me morning sickness while i was pregnant :?

I'm so excited for you Nikki! It's crazy and awesome to hear about two couples in one week that were both considering IVF and got BFPs naturally with the odds stacked against them :)

AFM, feeling SUPER nauseous today :sick: not a pleasant feeling, I had hoped that if I felt this way it would at least be with a little bean growing. However it's apparently a common symptom after miscarriage, though makes no sense to me since my levels weren't high enough to give me morning sickness while i was pregnant :?

Sorry you are feeling bad, honey. It's most likely just your hormones going crazy all at once, not necessarily from the hcg. I hope it passes soon and you can get on to trying soon like you want to!

Sorry you are feeling bad, honey. It's most likely just your hormones going crazy all at once, not necessarily from the hcg. I hope it passes soon and you can get on to trying soon like you want to!

Thanks, I hope they calm down soon too. Not exactly enjoying the bleeding or the nausea. I'm just ready to start trying again.

Ashlee- hope you feel better hun. Sorry you aren't well!

14dpo:
beta is 124
progest is 24
she said everything looks great! Beta again on Monday to make sure they doubled and schedule first U/S for 7 weeks

Ashlee, Im sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully you start to feel better soon-- and then you can get to trying!

Nikki-- Those numbers are great! woohoo!

14dpo:
beta is 124
progest is 24
she said everything looks great! Beta again on Monday to make sure they doubled and schedule first U/S for 7 weeks

:happydance: :dance:

How is DH handling the news so far?

Thanks. I decided to give the sea bands a shot. It seems like they're working. Good to know for when I do actually have morning sickness.

Emily- since its been confirmed by docs he's been really excited but nervous. He said he has the urge to tell people. So we decided he can tell his parents Sunday.

Ill be honest to all the ladies that don't feel any symptoms.... I have SS'ed for many months and to be truthful, I don't have any symptoms right now. Only maybe symptom is my sense of smell.

Does this look like good forward progression?

Definitely looks like great progression!

I remember when I had my chemical pregnancy the cycle before I conceived, I was SS like crazy and had tons of symptoms. When I got my BFP, I didn't have many symptoms at all at first and then out of nowhere, they just kicked into high gear haha.

Good luck with your numbers doubling, though I'm sure they will!

Amanda- How fast did your levels go down after your chemical? I'm STILL waiting to hear what mine were on Wednesday but the ER still hasn't faxed them to my midwife :?

Ashlee- what BS! Call the ER and demand to know them lol.

Nikki - looks like progress for sure...great numbers too... im sure ull c the numbers doubling on monday... and even sure that this mothers day is goin to b a special one for u :)

Ashlee - sorry you rnt feeling too well hun... it will pass...hang in there...defly keep pestering to know your results :hugs:

Amanda- How fast did your levels go down after your chemical? I'm STILL waiting to hear what mine were on Wednesday but the ER still hasn't faxed them to my midwife :?

I never had mine checked because I didn't have a doctor at the time. I wasn't going to go to the ER unless I was having prolonged bleeding or complications/pain or anything like that. I felt better after a few days though.

Temping question - I already have one wonky temp, I'm assuming from probably sleeping with my mouth open but I've been temping at 7am every morning as that's when I wake up for work. However Sunday I have to wake up for work at 5am so that'll be two hours earlier than I'd normally temp. I'll still get more than 3 hours of sleep but will it affect my chart too much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->