May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Amanda- had a little fun tweaking your test. Definitely see a line!! FX it gets darker!!!

Amanda... i defly c a line....wwoooowww.... hope ur testing again tomorrow with darker lines...fx :happydance:

My brother lives in Portland. I'll be heading up that way in August for his wedding.

I was born in Hillsboro which is basically Portland ;) then moved to the rogue valley (Medford) when I was 5! I was in Medford and grew up there then moved to bfe pilgram looking people aka Missouri about a year ago lol

I was born in Hillsboro which is basically Portland ;) then moved to the rogue valley (Medford) when I was 5! I was in Medford and grew up there then moved to bfe pilgram looking people aka Missouri about a year ago lol

I lived in hillsboro too till a yr ago wen we bought our house and moved into the greater portland area.... :flower:

My brother lives in Portland. I'll be heading up that way in August for his wedding.

Nichole cool...we shud defly meet then...hopefully we will have our bfps by then and will have more reason to celebrate :haha:

I lived in hillsboro too till a yr ago wen we bought our house and moved into the greater portland area.... :flower:

Hahaha :) well when I visit up there we should ge together! Idk when that will be....

Wow, we go out for a date night and you all have been chatty!

Thank you Cassidy for tweaking! I am trying SOOO hard not to get my hopes up.

Thank you all! I will be testing again tomorrow with a FRER (i ordered more, have to wait for them to arrive) so i will be testing with FMU in the am with an IC.

Nikki, I sure hope so!

Ashlee, Enjoy it while you can :)

7DPO today or if i was to go by FF 6DPO. starting to think i might be out this month, even though my temp hasn't been below 36.6 for about week now and it hasn't gone below the coverline yet. I think i'm trying to confince myself that i'm not just so i'm not disapointed when AF dose turn up.

Congrats to ladies you've had BFP recenlty :)

Nikki, I am so happy for you! That is just amazing that you got preggo naturally when the odds were against you!

Amanda, I think I see a line but I have been fooled before by frer.

I feel kinda down today. 10 dpo and nothing. Not even a sore side boob....maybe I didn't even ovulate. I've been crampy for a few days but that's not abnormal. I tested with a Walmart cheapie and bfn. I won't get anything better unless I am late. Ughhhhhhhhh I hate this TTC emotional roller coaster

So ladies last night i babysat a 4-5 year old girl. We were at the park and another 9 year old asked if i had any kids. Hard to answer that one.....

Ill be honest to all the ladies that don't feel any symptoms.... I have SS'ed for many months and to be truthful, I don't have any symptoms right now. Only maybe symptom is my sense of smell.

Does this look like good forward progression?

Attachments

• WP_20130510_004.jpg
    WP_20130510_004.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 8
Ill be honest to all the ladies that don't feel any symptoms.... I have SS'ed for many months and to be truthful, I don't have any symptoms right now. Only maybe symptom is my sense of smell.

Looks awesome to me, and gives me hope. I know if an egg was released we didnt miss it but i am 2-5dpo and i dont feel any different at all. :shrug:

Nikki your line looks awesome! Clear as day, lady! Symptoms will come, be patient! Digi on Mother's Day???

Your's looks as dark as mine at 18 DPO. See?

Pgtest.jpg

Emily- yes digi on mothers day to show the parents.

My FS is keeping me until 10 weeks they said. Today I went in to do another HCG (with numbers this time) and progesterone test. It will be same day results... she said after 2pm (MST) Ill get a call from her. If progest looks low she'll increase it (not sure if it is a shot or meds).

Emily- yes digi on mothers day to show the parents.

My FS is keeping me until 10 weeks they said. Today I went in to do another HCG (with numbers this time) and progesterone test. It will be same day results... she said after 2pm (MST) Ill get a call from her. If progest looks low she'll increase it (not sure if it is a shot or meds).

OOOh, I'm so anxious to hear the results!

and then they want another HCG test on monday, to make sure they are doubling. :) Today I had to tell my boss. I didn't want to, but I work with some nasty chemicals and I requested to not work with them for the time being. He totally understood (because I am the 4th person in like 3 years that requested it). He was very supportive.

Emily- look like yours :) thx! and im only 14dpo ... however I had shorter LP then you some maybe implanted earlier then you did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->