May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Ashlee- what BS! Call the ER and demand to know them lol.

Hah! I've already called my midwife's office today and one of the nurses said she was calling the ER to remind them that they need them and then give me a call back.

I agree, total BS! I would be throwing a bitch fit right about now if I were you!

I am waiting for my FRER's to arrive and getting antsy. I chose overnight shipping on amazon for delivery today, but just got shipping confirmation that they will be here on MONDAY! gah! Heading up to Target as soon as I am done with work to pick some up. I was super nauseous last night as well as this morning, and I am having really bad lower abdomen cramps. It is way too early for AF cramps. My boobs are super sore. Trying SOOO hard not to get my hopes up!

I am waiting for my FRER's to arrive and getting antsy. I chose overnight shipping on amazon for delivery today, but just got shipping confirmation that they will be here on MONDAY! gah! Heading up to Target as soon as I am done with work to pick some up. I was super nauseous last night as well as this morning, and I am having really bad lower abdomen cramps. It is way too early for AF cramps. My boobs are super sore. Trying SOOO hard not to get my hopes up!

I'm excited to see your tests!! FX The line gets darker cuz I definitely saw it yesterday!

AFM- I'm so happy it's Friday. So ready for this awful week to be over. On the bright side, I'm looking forward to this weekend. DF and I have decided to do some cleaning up in the back yard and gardening, possibly even a couple Pinterest garden projects. I'm welcoming the distractions.

Amanda- Can't go pick up some frer's at a store?

I order my tests online as an attempt to get myself to stop POAS like a crazy person but it never works. I'm going to in a bit. My local cvs NEVER has them, and we don't have a safeway in my town! There is a drug store down the street but they only sell the "answer" brand ones and I don't trust them. It is SO frustrating! Target is closest and I need to go look for a last minute mothers day gift anyways.

Ashlee, Thanks, me too! Im trying so so so hard not to get my hopes up. and thank goodness its Friday, Enjoy your weekend!

Nikki - those are great numbers!! Fx for a sticky bean. What an awesome Mother's Day gift!

Still holding out for mine, but feeling a little discouraged.

Went to the beach today ahhh it was so nice. Did some packing....tomorrow is day 1 of 4 for me ewwww. Hoping they'll call me off since I'm on OT.

Amanda - do you have a Walmart? I always get mine there bc they're so cheap. I'm doing good though so far. Haven't given in to the temptation.

Oh yeah, a little SS today...I can smell a lot more than usual today. Outside I can smell literally every flower and tree. Even in my car. Started this morning when I made bacon. It smelled extra potent...and I can still smell it. I took the recyclables to the big bin and the smell was overpowering even though I rinse everything. At the beach I smelled every time someone was smoking and it wasn't ever even near me AND I got a huge rush of sunscreen scent and it was from a lady pretty far away putting it on.

Ashlee you can request your labs through medical records on your own. Just have to fill out a request. The ER prob won't give the results to you over the phone.

I was telling Cassidy the other day that after I start TTC again I'm going to TRY, emphasis on the word, to not take HPT's until I miss AF but will still use OPK's. We'll see if that's enough to satisfy the POAS addiction...lol

Ashlee you can request your labs through medical records on your own. Just have to fill out a request. The ER prob won't give the results to you over the phone.

Thanks. If I don't hear back from my midwife's office today then I will probably do that.

Went to the beach today ahhh it was so nice. Did some packing....tomorrow is day 1 of 4 for me ewwww. Hoping they'll call me off since I'm on OT.

Amanda - do you have a Walmart? I always get mine there bc they're so cheap. I'm doing good though so far. Haven't given in to the temptation.

I hope those are good signs and symptoms! I think this is your cycle, especially with the new house! Eeks re: working for 4 days! Do you work nights?
I have a walmart about an hour away. When ever I go past, I pick up a few because they are so cheap!

I was telling Cassidy the other day that after I start TTC again I'm going to TRY, emphasis on the word, to not take HPT's until I miss AF but will still use OPK's. We'll see if that's enough to satisfy the POAS addiction...lol

I tried to do that one month, with no OPKS or HPT's. Talk about crazy! It was the one month that AF was 5 days late, completely unexplained because i had NO idea when I had O'd. No bueno.

I tried to do that one month, with no OPKS or HPT's. Talk about crazy! It was the one month that AF was 5 days late, completely unexplained because i had NO idea when I had O'd. No bueno.

I definitely want to use the OPK's that way I know when we should BD and if I did happen to get a BFP right away I'd at least know when we most likely conceived which would help with dating since I wouldn't have a LMP to go off of.

I work day shift. Did you get anything for DH for nurses week?? I hope you are right, but I'm just not feeling it.

How do y'all like those gender baby predictor things in your signature?

Its cute, and I just want a healthy one. Dh first wanted a boy, but at this point we want a healthy one.

Rachel, I got him a new pair of scrubs! ha. You're not out until AF shows!

I just went out to get a FRER and had to pee reallllly badly when I got home so I took it immediately...after about an hour hold. It was of course negative and now I am gutted. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up! Ill take another one tomorrow with FMU (at 10dpo)

I love how fast our board moves!! Haha!!

Nikki - those are great numbers!! Im so happy for you!!

Amanda - fx'd that's the start of a BFP!!

Ashlee - It's your body!! Don't let anyone make you feel badly! Our first OB said two cycles, new OB said we can have at it once AF comes! These no "right" answer here...its just about whats right for you and DF!

Its cute, and I just want a healthy one. Dh first wanted a boy, but at this point we want a healthy one.

I just want a healthy one too!!! Do you have to wait to be pergola before getting one

Think I'm getting sick, cramping and tooting (tmi) a lot tonight:huh:

LaLa, sorry you aren't feeling well!

Here is FRER from tonight after a 2 hour hold, at most. Negative :(

Attachments

• IMG_3074.jpg
    IMG_3074.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads