May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Yay! Congrats Nikki!

I'm a little annoyed right now, my sister is being REALLY judgmental about my decision to not wait 1-2 cycles after my miscarriage to keep trying. I tried explaining to her that the chance of miscarriage is the same whether I wait or continue TTC right away and that I don't want to miss the opportunity of such a fertile window but she pretty much thinks I'm not smart for disregarding my midwife's instructions. But really her miscarriage is one of the main reasons I don't want to wait. She miscarried in July 2011 and she waited the 2 cycles to start trying again but her body has been so out of whack that right now she's been TTC for like 20 months and currently is on a 90-100 day cycle. I want to take advantage of the one good thing that came out of this whole ordeal, increased fertility.

NIKKI - I am practically in tears here for you!!! I couldn't be happier right now! :happydance: :hug:

Fingers are tightly crossed over here for a sticky little bean!!! Xx I wanna see those dark lines and PREGNANT on a digi! :thumbup:

Ashlee - It's not up to your sister because it's not her body or her baby. She did what she thought was right for her, and you do what you think is right for you. She is probably thinking she just wants what is best for you, but that doesn't mean it's what you think is best for you. <3 I support you and no judgement, here.

Internet has been down ALL FREAKING MORNING!!!!

Amanda- congrats on the job!! woop woop! And I think I see a faint something!!!

Nikki- such awesome news!! Happens when you least expect it! Hoping and keeping my FX for a sticky bean. You and DH must be over the moon when you were just talking about IVF.

Cowgirl- :hugs: sorry AF showed :(

Katie846- to me it looks like you O'd, but your temp dip is a massive, massive dip. Are you sure your temp was right?? I've never seen such a big dip!! Lol. I've seen many women get late BFPs and some women don't even test positive with urine. You're not out until AF shows!!!

lily_bum- look positive to me!!! Get to BDing!!! :)

Ash- we've already talked about this and you know how I feel. I'd want to continue trying right away! You passed everything naturally and I don't see any harm in continuing to try. We will both get our BFPs soon :hugs:

AFM, no sign of O yet. Getting ready to go take an OPK although i'm sure it'll be negative. DF surprised me with BD this morning... that seriously never happens- i'm always the one initiating. Pleasantly surprised lol. Told him to be in that mood for the next week and a half!!! hahaha.

Ashlee, it is your body, your choice. It stinks when ppl don't understand or agree with you, ESP during such emotionally charged times, but at the end of the day, you need to sleep with the decisions you've made. There is plenty of research to support both sides, so do what you want. It will be the right decision.

Ashlee- nothing BAD can happen if you start right away. The only worry is not knowing the baby's "true" due date and MAYBE being off on a few things during u/s. Therefore, I say go for it! Who cares about dates and such.

Thanks everyone. I know I shouldn't let it bother me since ultimately its mine and DF's choice I just get frustrated with her for judging me about it. As I talked to Cassidy about last night, she already has made comments about how good of a mother I will be. The most frustrating part about it is that she's 3 years younger than me and tries to make me feel like I won't be an adequate mother or that I don't know what I'm doing. I've obviously done my research on it and I wouldn't choose to do anything that I thought would cause problems or another m/c. I've seen several successful pregnancies from right after miscarriage so I'm going for it. I don't really need to know the dates since your due date seems to change once they do US anyway! Just wish my sister could be a little more supportive but hey that's what DF and you guys are for right!

Side note, I've decided to make the most of my not so great situation so I'm going to enjoy sushi for dinner since I've been missing it and hopefully will be missing it again soon!

Ashlee - I'm sorry about what you're going through & dealing with your sister. But only you know what's best for you. I didn't wait any cycles after my m/c and my daughter is a happy/healthy 1 year old. I just used the day I started bleeding as the first day of my period. All my scans throughout my pregnancy matched up, dating wise. It's all personal preference unless your doctor gave a valid, medical reason for waiting.

Nikki - YAY YAY congrats :)

Amanda - I definitely see a second, pink/red line in that second image. Congrats!!!

AFM - Just waiting for AF to get outta here, to ovulate, and then wait some more to SS & test. Booooring. I figured out that if I were to conceive this cycle, my EDD would be Feb 10th which I thought was kind of neat because my EDD with my youngest daughter was May 10th. And of course I'm going to take that as a sign that this will be our cycle hahaha.

Ashlee-I totally agree with all the ladies on here and with you! It's your decision! Also, sushi is a great idea! lol

At last got an opportunity to come online been super busy today....yaaay Nikki was waiting to come online and read Gud news...god bless

Ashlee...as everyone said and uve decided to try right away my support is here too...only advise wud be to make sure bleeding has stopped completely and tht your hcg levels is down to levels of non pregnancy...other than tht all the best sweetie

Amanda- had a little fun tweaking your test. Definitely see a line!! FX it gets darker!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3051.jpg
    IMG_3051.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 15
Thanks ladies!

Yay Amanda that is definitely a line!!

Robert- bump buddy?!?! Yay?!?;

Cassidy- nice picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts