May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Oh yeah and happy Mother's Day to all the moms!

No Mother's Day bfp for me. Bfn on frer. I feel like crap though. My entire body aches. My muscles, my joints....even my teeth and my toes. It's weird. I also have a headache. CD 28 today but only 12 dpo at the most.

Stg - glad you got some answers! Overall it sounds like it went pretty well! Are they going to do the hsg too or just the surgery?

Nikki - cant wait to see your "pregnant" pic!

Thanks :) They are skipping the hsg because he is going to go into my tubes with the teeny lap camera (and also into my uterus that way) and thus we will kill two birds with one stone. ;)

Hope you feel better and get a bfp later!:hugs:

I peed on the stick and saw the word. Feels so good. However can't post now because my phone doesn't let me. When I'm at a computer I will.

Nikki - Symptoms will come, don't worry! I had no "real" symptoms till about 6-7 weeks, then it was off and running from there.

Are you having any AF type cramping?

Happy Mothers Day, sweetie!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies and hopefully soon to be mommies!

ST - good luck with your surgery! Hope everything goes perfectly!

Nikki- I'm still so excited for you!

AFM, had a dream last night about my wedding in which everything that could go wrong, did go wrong :? how comforting... On a better note, I am now barely spotting! So I took an HPT and an OPK this morning just to kinda get an idea where my body is at for the moment. Looks like HCG has gone down quite a bit this week, faint line(first and hopefully last time I'll be happy about it getting fainter) and LH has definitely gone up, it's actually one of the darker ones I've seen before actual O time so hopefully that means we'll be back to TTC sometime this week!
photo%25285%2529.JPG

Happy mothers day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
STG- Good luck with everything! :hugs: I am so glad that you are starting to figure out what is going on.

Amanda- I am not testing this month unless I get some major signs.

The showing went well! They seemed interested and took some rental applications. Here's hoping they send them in!

Ashlee-love the pond!!!

Emily and laura- I have zero symptoms...is that ok??

I had no symptoms!!! I felt great for the first week of pregnancy, loads of energy, no af symptoms at all, no backache, no headaches, nothing! The only thing was lots of white discharge, which i still get! Then week 6 hit and BAM I felt awful and did until about 13 weeks.

So to all those ladies who havent got their BFP's or in your case Nikki have got their BFP don't panic if you haven't got any symptoms, I think this is a symptom in itself!

10dpo, bfn, so went to Kings Island and rode the rides. It was chilly, but the lines were short, and we ate the delicious funnel cake that they serve there.

I just can't wait to get the surgery over with (I hate being knocked out with drugs).

Heh, check out my chart - it looks like it's trying to make the Bat Signal! :haha:

So dh and I are at my mom's for a mother's day BBQ. She started grilling us about when we are going to give her grand babies. We finally admitted that we've been trying. She gave us the advice of 'stop trying and you'll get pregnant' and then said 'basically use him like a dirty whore' LMAO only my mother. What a great story to scar our children with.

Ashlee, are you going to get your labs drawn again to see once the hcg goes away or just do HPTs? That's a pretty faint line! Hopefully you can get right back to trying. Maybe that's why Suzy's prediction didnt pick up the early bfp?

I have a serious urge to POAS but I did earlier and it was bfn so I'm trying to tell myself no. I checked my cp and it is super high. No spotting yet either!! I'm having a lot of cramps though so AF may be on her way....

What does ib bleeding look like?? I had 2 lines in my undergarments pinkish brownish size of a blade grass

So funny Nichole! But I swear that's how it seems it happens. I don't think I could ever 'stop trying' now.

Ash- did you ever get a hold of the ER to get your levels? Also, OPKs can pick up hCG as well so that might be why it's as dark as it is now. It will probably fade back down as your levels do, then go back up when you ovulate.

Lala- IB is different for women, some just get barely a pinpoint spot, some get it for a few days and think it's a lighter period. I've even read of women having HEAVY bleeding that ended up being IB. Sometimes it's pink, sometimes it's brown, sometimes it's red. Just different for everyone. But it sounds like a GREAT sign- especially if you don't normally randomly spot during your cycle. How many dpo are you?

Rachel- FX for you!!! Hoping you see your BFP soon!

Julie- how are you doing/feeling? O yet?

AFM, still waiting. Very negative OPK yesterday morning. Last night's OPK was darkening up a bit so i'm hoping to see a positive OPK tonight or tomorrow morning. Watery CM today. Gonna BD when I get home from work. FX!

Rachel- I have an appointment on Thursday to get my blood drawn again to check my levels. But I just thought I'd try the HPT to see how much it was still showing. I'm hoping theyre really low on Thursday, I'm ready to get started again. I'm very impatient. I was thinking the same thing about Suzy's reading though. But if still like to prove it wrong and get a BFP before July.

Cassidy- they still didn't call me about my levels! I haven't bothered going to the ER because I've just spent too much time there the last week already. I'm just going to call again in the morning and chew them out since its already been 4 days. I figured that the OPKs would still be picking up some of the hormones from te pregnancy because its never that dark before O lol. You better be BDing a lot the next couple days cuz I'm expecting a BFP from you in a couple weeks ;)

Ooooh Lala that sounds promising. As Cassidy said, it is different for everyone.

Cassidy - hope DF is feeling better so you can catch that eggie!!!

I'm hoping to prove her wrong before July too! I'm actually 12 dpo so I'm hoping to see a bfp in a few days!

Nichole, that is too funny! We need some more BFP's around here..i hope yours is coming!

Nikki- I cried the last time i saw the "pregnant" on the test. It made it so real! Are you getting excited? And how are you feeling?

Rachel, I hope you get your BFP! Im 11dpo and still negative, I feel your pain!

Cassidy, I realllly hope you catch that egg this cycle! I hope DF is feeling up to bd'ing a LOT during your fertile period!

Ashlee, Did they give you an estimate of how long it might take for your levels to go down entirely?

STG- Still early! you're not out yet!!

AFM, Pretty sure I am out this month. Still having some symptoms but they're super close to AF so I am not putting any stock into it. super bummed, but also slightly relieved. I am starting the new job on Wednesday and it is going to be a really big adjustment and a huge transition..which would be really hard if I was newly pregnant with lots of morning sickness (I get it badly from day 1!). So, in a way, I'm okay with a BFN this month. Not looking forward to CD1 of AF on my first day of the new job though. oh well. I hope my suzy prediction is correct for next month though. That would give me a month to settle into my new job before getting a bfp!

Happy mothers day to all the mommas, mommas-to-be, and all of us trying to be mommas! :flower: :flower:

ETA that OH just recently got interested in the BnB boards, and asked that I thank all of you (on his behalf) for being my support system through all of this! We haven't really told anyone that we're TTC'ing and he doesn't always know how to handle me when I am down. I love him with all my heart and he is going to be an amazing dad, but overly emotional women scare him sometimes :)

No, they didn't give me any estimate when I was there Thursday because they still hadn't gotten the results from the ER ugh. I'm calling first thing tomorrow to see if they've gotten them yet, it really shouldn't be so difficult since their building is next door to the ER! For now I'm using the HPTs that way I'll at least know when it's gone below 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->