May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

waves- how you doing girl?

PDX- yay to TTC countdown!

Nikki- that story about DHs dream literally made me LOL!! Too funny!!

To all the testers this week-you're not out till AF shows, try not to get discouraged!! Fx'd for you girls!!!

Haven't heard from Waves or Cassidy recently! hope both of you ladies are doing well!

Ashlee, how have you been feeling? has the nausea gone away?

Lala, I hope you feel better! Maybe it is a good sign! :)

Nikki, that dream is hysterical! Are you going to find out the sex or go team yellow?

Emily, how are you and your bump doing?

Im waiting for AF over here. 12 dpo and nada, so I'm considering myself out.

Robert- I am finding out the sex. I am one of those people that are too impatient. I am hoping we can do it at end of July/beginning of Aug around 17 weeks because my grandma will be in town from FL.

Nikki- That is WAY too funny!

Amanda- I didn't have any nausea this weekend, though I did have a bit this morning, but I'm gonna blame that on the cookies that I ate and shouldn't have...lol. Bleeding has stopped completely though and HPT that I took this morning was lighter than yesterday, almost gone! I'm ready to BD again already. Its just been too long as it is and I'm ready to get back to TTC lol

photo%25286%2529.JPG

Emily, how are you and your bump doing?

Im waiting for AF over here. 12 dpo and nada, so I'm considering myself out.

Like everyone says, you're not out till she shows!!! Hold on to hope! <3

Bump and I are doing well. Getting lots of growing pains a lot of the time.
My bladder is not happy most of the time... I went running on Saturday and my bladder was really was bothering me about half-way through. After that it felt better, but I guess it's something I'll just have to wait and see how long I can put up with it as far as running goes. I even stop about 15-20 minutes into my runs to pee, but there isn't much urine in there at all! It helps but there is always pressure on my bladder when I run...

Nikki- I havent tested yet i will tomororw AM with a cheap one. I will be 8dpo which is still early.... no other spoting

LOVE your caption under your name also

Nearly positive OPK for me!!! Will be positive tonight for sure. BD'ing before I leave to work today. BD again tomorrow. Catching this egg!!!!

Ash- almost gone! Yay! Can't wait to see a pos. opk from you so you can get your rainbow <3

Nikki- any news on betas?

Lala & Amanda- FX for you ladies!!!!!

ugh no. No call yet. they said anytime after 2pm... well its 222pm now!

Yay Cassidy! You're gonna get your :bfp: this month I know it! I'm getting so impatient, I just want to start trying like now. I called my dr office again and the girl said she'd have a nurse call me back when she got off lunch cuz she couldn't find my chart? Ugh really annoying. I just want to know what my HCG levels were and its been almost a week! The ER sucks

debaiting whether i should test again tomorrow or wait till wednesday, i'm thinking waiting till wednesday and test every other day would be better, these cramps are making me think af will show on friday or saturday :(

Steph, props to you for waiting. I never ever can!

Cassidy, I agree with Ashlee! I have a really good feeling about this month for you!

I woke up with a cold today. Blergh :( My package of FRER's just arrived. I took one as soon as i opened the package--negative!

i tested this morning :haha: i couldn't wait but think i should proble wait untill wednesday to test again as i only have 2 tests left and hubby won't let me get any more till i am late

beta test: 582.79
Progest: 21.71

They said everything was perfect! First U/S to hear the heart beat is next week Thursday at 830am!

So happy!

Congrats nikki! Gives me hope since i have no symptoms.... started to get disappointed. I am going to test tomorrow 8dpo but it still might be to early

beta test: 582.79
Progest: 21.71

They said everything was perfect! First U/S to hear the heart beat is next week Thursday at 830am!

So happy!

So happy to hear that!!! So you will be just about 7 weeks, yeah?

Yaaaay Nikki!

AFM, pretty sure i'm out. DF and I are fighting. Horrible, horrible day and now i'm stuck at work for 5 hours crying. Over it. Over TTC. So stressed and depressed lately.

aww Cassidy, :hugs: everything will be fine. Im sorry that you and OH are fighting.

Nikki, those numbers are amazing. you must be over the moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->