May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

So dh and I are at my mom's for a mother's day BBQ. She started grilling us about when we are going to give her grand babies. We finally admitted that we've been trying. She gave us the advice of 'stop trying and you'll get pregnant' and then said 'basically use him like a dirty whore' LMAO only my mother. What a great story to scar our children with.

OMG, LOL! :haha:

Nichole-so funny!!

Lala- my ib was one wipe of watered down pink then put a tampon In and had a bit of brown cm. Then nothing. It was all on 10dpo ...i tested two days later.

Emily and robert- I fell wonderful. Nothing really. No AF cramps. Fells like days between af-ov stage. I'm very relaxed. Today I had 3 pilling sensations and just adjusted how I was sitting and it went away. I can't wait to find out my beta test tomorrow...praying for over 300. I'll get blood drawn first thing in the morning and find out around 2pm. I love same day results!! Tomorrow I believe ill schedule my first u/s. However since my cycle is usually 35days I'm not sure if I should count from last period or ovulation date. IV been going by ovulation.

Happy mothers day to all of us wonderful woman!!

Happy Mothers day to all of u lovelies :flower:

Nichole - ur moms comment cracked me up...lol

stg - ur not out till ur out :winkwink:

rachel - hoping tht you get your bfp soon

Ashlee - like cassidy said opks can also pick up hcg...also my hcg test for my last miscarriage was a blaring positive but my numbers were only 35 so dont toally trust them...

Lala - oooo tht cud totally b ib...fx girl

Cassidy - hopefully ull o soon and this will b your mth:hugs:

Nikki - how r u feeling girl?? show us some test pics :)

AFM - still no o... i chart looks like an ecg graph...aahh well...have a blood draw next weekend and a doc app on 21st and hell b prescribing clomid and then off to lala land...:happydance: only 1 week to go to ttc...well confession...we actually did it yday and didnt use protectiong...i know i went a week early but well im not oing so i know tht there no chance... doin the 1 week dance now :happydance:

Nikki-Can't wait to see the digi pic! I guess you aren't in the weight loss competition anymore :)

Cassidy-I'm good, thanks for asking! Spent the weekend visiting a friend and visiting my mom. Haven't been too focused on ttc. I think we are going to take the month off. Since I just started a drastic change to my diet and found out my progesterone was low, I want to give my body a month to even out before we ttc again. Plus work has been really stressful, I feel like I just need a break. We only have 2 weeks left of school before summer break, so next month should be better for me all around. Still temping and tracking everything though, so I don't get off track. Pretty sure I haven't O'd yet.

How's everyone doing?

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms! :)

Here is the digi test ladies!!! It was nice to see the words "pregnant"! I did tear up. Today we told my mom and dad (mom already knew) and DH's mom/dad/sis/bro. It was so nice. Some tears shed. Since I don't really have any symptoms, but Im not worried, I really look forward to seeing my beta on a healthy path. I also have NO negative symptoms, so I think all is good!

Attachments

• WP_20130512_001(3).jpg
    WP_20130512_001(3).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
Julie- yes, I will have to stop my competition....good luck to you! by the way how is your weight? what are you eating this week? how was your last meeting?

Wow a lot of bfp!!!! Hope that I get one as well.... I'm going to test with a cheapy Wednesday..... Which ill be 9-10dpo :thumbup:

Had some more spotting today. Seemed like it was bloody cm. Idk whats going on honestly. I don't know if I should worry or just wait and see what's going on.

Nichole- with my hormonal imbalance issues I used to get random spotting threw my cycle. Mine were always between af-ov phase. I'm not sure about your spotting though.

First time I've noticed this. Im on cd 23 of a usually 33-35 cycle if not anovulatory. I noticed it after I started drinking fertilitea.

Maybe the fertilitea kick started a hormone change and you got spotting from that?

I think ST is right, the fertilitea is probably causing your hormones to adjust. I know when I drank it last month the week after O I was way nauseous because my body was producing a lot more progesterone

I caved in and tested early this morning, despite the fact i had a temp drop, of course it turned out negative still have 5 or 6 days still i'm due on. I'm thinking i'm out, i've been getting period type cramps :(

Felt queasy this morning (but i only got 5 hours of sleep also) but now i dont feel anything.... dont think thats a good sign.... blaaaah

I can't wait to find out my beta test tomorrow...praying for over 300. I'll get blood drawn first thing in the morning and find out around 2pm. I love same day results!! Tomorrow I believe ill schedule my first u/s. However since my cycle is usually 35days I'm not sure if I should count from last period or ovulation date. IV been going by ovulation.

When dating how far along you are, they always go my LMP, because even if you ovulate a little earlier or later than "average," your due date will probably only vary by between 1-3 days. Based on ovulation my due date would be 11/4, but my LMP 11/1. I know I ovulate a little later than most, but per all my scans, I am measuring appropriately per my LMP due date, so they haven't changed my due date. And as far as your Betas, as far as I know they don't really look at what the number is to determine your dates, but they are more concerned with progression. They'll really determine how far along you are once you have your scan at 7 weeks.

Besides, as far as due dates go, babies come when they want within a 2-3 week time span. It's nothing to set a clock by. Danny came 10 days before his due date, perfectly healthy and ready for the world (as my body was definitely ready for him to come out!)

Thanks Emily- Ya today when I gave blood they said to go by LMP. Therefore I changed my ticker and all. Looks like my first u/s at 7 weeks will be at the end of next week! I should receive a call from them today around 2 pm with my beta update and if all looks good then plan a scan for next week. Cant believe it. I hope everything looks good with my blood today!

Looks like we will also do the "big announcement" on 4th of July party or something :) how fun!

DH told me last night he dreamt it was a boy... I said people feel strongly about those kind of dreams. Then he said, "well I don't know if I believe it because I was also the one giving birth." I couldn't stop laughing.

Nikki, I'm sure the levels will be great! And yay for a 4th of july party to spill the beans!

Nikki - LOL!!!! I dunno... My sister and I always had dreams my son was a girl... Hence my shock when we found out he had something between those legs! This time I keep dreaming about girls, but I just think it's a boy. We'll find out soon enough I suppose!

I can't believe 4th of July is already in sight! It's going to come so fast!

1.5 hours till I get my beta results....can't sit still!!

Rachel- anything today?

Lala- when did you have the spotting? anything else? test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->