May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Just started the crazy symptom spotting...

7 dpo and i have...

Back ache
Abdominal aches (esp on left hand side)
Headache
Fatigue
Boobs a little sore and heavy (although that could be from trying on about 15 bras today) Ohhhhh how i long for very sore and large pregnancy boobs!!! :holly::holly: Ha!!!!

x x

I want :holly::holly: too! :haha:

7 dpo and i have...

Back ache
Headache
Fatigue
Boobs a little sore and heavy (although that could be from trying on about 15 bras today) Ohhhhh how i long for very sore and large pregnancy boobs!!! :holly::holly: Ha!!!!

x x

At 7dpo you might actually HAVE those symptoms though - rather than imagining like I am!!!

My boobs never did anything interesting when pregnant - I was gutted (I'm pretty small) but they did get HUGE when my milk came in after DD was born... I shall look forward to that instead. I like a long wait!!!

Oh wow...symptoms, symptoms! I really never gave it a thought until the spotting this morning. I do have sore breasts but that's also a PMS symptom so... Grrrrr!! It would seem I'm going to be going crazy until testing day too!!

Ever since you posted that earlier I've been inspecting the tissue every time I wipe (TMI) in the hope that I might have the spotting!!! :blush:

Oh and now I have sore boobs too!

Help - this is definitely all in my head!!!

7 dpo and i have...

Back ache
Headache
Fatigue

x x

At 7dpo you might actually HAVE those symptoms though - rather than imagining like I am!!!

My boobs never did anything interesting when pregnant - I was gutted (I'm pretty small) but they did get HUGE when my milk came in after DD was born... I shall look forward to that instead. I like a long wait!!!

I think ive had all these since BEFORE ovulation!! ha!!

I seem to be able to imagine a symptom at the moment and BANG i have it!!! :haha:

x x

I seem to be able to imagine a symptom at the moment and BANG i have it!!! :haha:

x x

Ah yes... this is what is happening to me... I see someone has it or I read about it somewhere (in my obsessive research) and then five minutes later I'm thinking hmmmm... gassy? Or... ouch, cramps.

Like I said a few days ago... symptom spotting like a hypochrondriac!!

x x

Ah yes... this is what is happening to me... I see someone has it or I read about it somewhere (in my obsessive research) and then five minutes later I'm thinking hmmmm... gassy? Or... ouch, cramps.

Like I said a few days ago... symptom spotting like a hypochrondriac!!

Ahhhhh i see youve just mentioned 'gassy'..... sure ive just burped!!! :rofl:

Well girls. I'm out :cry: AF showed this afternoon and I am more than gutted. I felt so certain I was pregnant this month and then being 2 days late. AF arriving has devastated me and made all the emotions from the MC come flooding back. My DH has been at a loss as to how to comfort me. He was saying that TTC is just one part of our lives but it has become a major part of mine. I think I need to try and find some more balance this month as I cant cope feeling like this every 4 weeks. I just feel like I am never going to become a Mummy :cry: A little irrational I know but still.

I may take a bit of a back seat on here for a little while but will stalk you all and keep my fingers crossed that your TWWs end in BFPs. :dust: to you all and thank you so much for your support :hugs: You are the best and understand this rollercoaster so much better than anyone I can talk to in real life xx

Well girls. I'm out :cry: AF showed this afternoon and I am more than gutted. I felt so certain I was pregnant this month and then being 2 days late. AF arriving has devastated me and made all the emotions from the MC come flooding back. My DH has been at a loss as to how to comfort me. He was saying that TTC is just one part of our lives but it has become a major part of mine. I think I need to try and find some more balance this month as I cant cope feeling like this every 4 weeks. I just feel like I am never going to become a Mummy :cry: A little irrational I know but still.

I may take a bit of a back seat on here for a little while but will stalk you all and keep my fingers crossed that your TWWs end in BFPs. :dust: to you all and thank you so much for your support :hugs: You are the best and understand this rollercoaster so much better than anyone I can talk to in real life xx

Fizzio I'm so sorry :hugs:

I felt the exact same way when my af came last cycle. It's the pits.

Totally understand you wanting to take a back seat - you'll be missed but we'll be thinking of you..

Go and pour yourself a glass of wine and chill out.
Be good to yourself.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh wow...symptoms, symptoms! I really never gave it a thought until the spotting this morning. I do have sore breasts but that's also a PMS symptom so... Grrrrr!! It would seem I'm going to be going crazy until testing day too!!

Ever since you posted that earlier I've been inspecting the tissue every time I wipe (TMI) in the hope that I might have the spotting!!! :blush:

Oh and now I have sore boobs too!

Help - this is definitely all in my head!!!

:haha: It's funny...I've even stayed off this site for a while until this morning when I spotted (no more spotting since btw, just that bit this morning!) So I immediately came on here to gush! Now I notice the sore breasts...omg, I'm hopeless!

:haha: It's funny...I've even stayed off this site for a while until this morning when I spotted (no more spotting since btw, just that bit this morning!) So I immediately came on here to gush! Now I notice the sore breasts...omg, I'm hopeless!

I think I've had pretty much every early pregnancy symptom going today. I'll need to start making up some new ones soon! :haha:

I'm so sorry...Big :hugs: to you!!! You have grounded me a little with this post...and that's a GOOD thing. I try not to focus too much on what I have very little control over. It may not happen for me either, but if not this month, there's still a BFP possible for June. That doesn't mean I won't cry if it's a BFN for me! :hugs::hugs:

Fizzio so sorry af has shown up, that must be mega frustrating esp as you were late. have you got a journal? When I was told not to try I found it comforting to write in my journal every now and then, I stopped coming on the ttc threads and stuck to my journal. It was gd to hear from familiar names without reading about a possible bfp that I wasn't ready to read. I agree with Hanskiz that you need to be good to yourself, we'll be waiting for you when you're feeling better.xxx

I think I've had pretty much every early pregnancy symptom going today. I'll need to start making up some new ones soon! :haha:

It when were imagining BFPs at 4 dpo when we have to worry!!! :rofl:

Hanskiz and ladies, you make me chuckle! I have to stop reading websites with symptoms!!! I get them as I read the word!
To be honest I'm hoping implantation is a couple of days away as have my op tmrw and don't want my potential bean to be made sleepy!

Oh hun im so sorry!!! I was so sure you were in after AF not showing up!!
Relax for the next few days and enjoy a large glass of wine!!! (Do you have a 28 day cycle as you could still be in for a May BFP???) Ive told myself that if i dont get a BFP this cycle iM not going to do anything but enjoy DTD next cycle and try and relax a little on the TTC.

:hugs: x x

Hanskiz and ladies, you make me chuckle! I have to stop reading websites with symptoms!!! I get them as I read the word!
To be honest I'm hoping implantation is a couple of days away as have my op tmrw and don't want my potential bean to be made sleepy!

Good luck with the op tomorrow. I hope it all goes beautifully and that your wee bean implants on Wednesday once the anesthetic is all gone!

:hugs:

Lets both do one now and celebrate our strong BFPs and move to 1st Trimester!!!! Actually im sure the babies kicking, straight to 2nd trimester for me!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think I might be in labour!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->