May BFP - roll up roll up!!

CRC~ by the way- in addition to the consultation~ I had blood work done to check all of my hormones on cd3 and cd21 and my DH went for a sperm analysis that week too!

Now will the fs schedule for me to have these things done? or did you have them done prior to your appt?? and cd3 being the 3rd day of your af? b/c i feel like af is on her way and if I need to have it done then I dont want to miss the cd3 this time????

I had to wait until after the consultation to have it done.. you MAY have to wait one more cycle to get started.. but maybe not!

If I get af on time this month that means that af will be again due on May 30th which means two afs in one month.... so should i just wait and go to my appt and see if they will start my plan of care then??? ugh I dont know what to do.... I want to call and see if they can get me in any earlier ...lol... I dont want them to think im crazy! lol... oh my what we do to have lil ones! lol.... thanks for all your help!

I would honestly wait and talk to them- it's unlikely you're going to get fertility meds until they do the consult and blood work... Little bird gave a lot of great advice.

crc~ by the way Femara is VERY similar to Clomid in how you take it except it doesn't have as many side effects as Clomid does and also doesn't thin out the lining of the uterus- if you can get Femara- I'd ask for that one for sure!

Ok, so I read (I think it was Cornish who said it) the earliest implantation is five days. I got my opk on Tuesday...I was projected to OV on Thursday. But maybe it happened on Wednesday (12-24 hours after my opk and Coach and I had sex!) because this morning I have some pinkish spotting. It's not brown or red, but bright pink. My AF is due on the 11th.

Could it be....IMPLANTATION???? Or am I jumping the gun? Thoughts, opinions please!!! :wacko:

Ooooooo good sign! For sure could be implantation!!!

CRC~ by the way- in addition to the consultation~ I had blood work done to check all of my hormones on cd3 and cd21 and my DH went for a sperm analysis that week too!

Now will the fs schedule for me to have these things done? or did you have them done prior to your appt?? and cd3 being the 3rd day of your af? b/c i feel like af is on her way and if I need to have it done then I dont want to miss the cd3 this time????

I had to wait until after the consultation to have it done.. you MAY have to wait one more cycle to get started.. but maybe not!

If I get af on time this month that means that af will be again due on May 30th which means two afs in one month.... so should i just wait and go to my appt and see if they will start my plan of care then??? ugh I dont know what to do.... I want to call and see if they can get me in any earlier ...lol... I dont want them to think im crazy! lol... oh my what we do to have lil ones! lol.... thanks for all your help!

I would honestly wait and talk to them- it's unlikely you're going to get fertility meds until they do the consult and blood work... Little bird gave a lot of great advice.

So i called them and they are getting me in wed. w/ the nurse practicioner instead of the doctor for now to get my consultation done and to maybe do my bloodwork but just in case they want to do it on cd3 I will not miss it... Im due either tues or wed for af to arrive! :/ Oh well im excited to have some testing done make sure dh and I are doing everything we should be doing. and im really intersted in hearing more about the IUI... cant wait to hear how it works for you!! :)

I *think* the CD3 test is the one where they test FSH, to see if you have enough hormone to get the follicles ready to ovulate. I don't think I have any trouble ovulating, but if things don't go as planned this cycle, there may be more tests they want to do. I should explain that they often give Clomid to people who aren't ovulating on their own, but my FS said it would make my whole cycle stronger and hopefully prevent the early MCs I have been having. So after the consultation, I think she had a game plan as to how to test for some things and fit it into my cycles so I can keep TTC in the meantime.

I think the lab needs an order from a doctor to draw blood and perform the test. But it could just be as simple as putting together an order and faxing it over. So definitely give them a call and see if they'd be willing to do that. I'm sure they can understand you trying to be proactive and get as many answers as possible. But they may want you to call back when AF starts so they can have an order scheduled for a specific date.

From what I have heard, Clomid is usually prescribed for 5 days, so you may be instructed to take it days 3-7, 4-8, or 5-9. So, yes, I started it towards the end of my AF. Femara may be the same way, but I don't know much about that one. The timing may not work so well for Clomid this next cycle for you, because I doubt that they would want to prescribe a medicine without doing some blood work first. But, if they are willing to order the CD3 test, maybe they would just order the whole blood workup (my tests were for ruling out autoimmune problems that would cause MC or infertility) so they can have some information ready for your consultation. It seems like Clomid is the first stop on the assisted conception train. That may not always be the case and your symptoms/blood tests may point to other issues so they'd come up with a different game plan for you. But there's no harm in asking for them to order tests ahead of time so that you can hit the ground running with them! I really hope they'll do that for you!

so i called and they moved my appt to wed of this week so i dont miss day 3 blood testing if necessary. im so excited.! Im ready for some testing!! lol. thanks for all your heloful info. did they do any u/s or any other testing?

Ok, so I read (I think it was Cornish who said it) the earliest implantation is five days. I got my opk on Tuesday...I was projected to OV on Thursday. But maybe it happened on Wednesday (12-24 hours after my opk and Coach and I had sex!) because this morning I have some pinkish spotting. It's not brown or red, but bright pink. My AF is due on the 11th.

Could it be....IMPLANTATION???? Or am I jumping the gun? Thoughts, opinions please!!! :wacko:

Oh wow!! Sure sounds like it hun!!

Fingers crossed for you x x

so i called and they moved my appt to wed of this week so i dont miss day 3 blood testing if necessary. im so excited.! Im ready for some testing!! lol. thanks for all your heloful info. did they do any u/s or any other testing?

Wow, congratulations! It sounds like you have found a place that is really going to try to work with your cycle. I'm very happy for you. Of course, we hope you get a BFP and don't have to worry about it! You're not out yet!

I haven't had any u/s or anything else like that yet. Tomorrow is the HSG, and besides that the only tests so far have been blood tests.

Thanks all for the X'd fingers! Just never had implantation spotting before and was very surprised to see the spotting at all this morning. It just seems early if that's what it is. I'm beginning to think I'm actually a day ahead of my cycle as indicated on the ticker below (I think I OV'd on the 27th rather than the 28th)

Still, it feels premature! Any and all opinions and thoughts are welcome...I know I'm praying hard for a :bfp: in about 10 days or so. No testing before then!

Wow mercedes, that's a great sign! Hanskiz had it on day 5 of her last pregnancy so it's not too early. Very exciting!!!!

:(

I have no symptoms I feel 'great' no tugging, no fullness, no gas, just 'great' an it's makin me want to cry!

Blehhh.... Sorry guys just wanted to vent....feel like it's never gonna happen and can't help but feel jealous of those who "have it all" an often "don't appreciate it"

Xoxo

:(

I have no symptoms I feel 'great' no tugging, no fullness, no gas, just 'great' an it's makin me want to cry!

Blehhh.... Sorry guys just wanted to vent....feel like it's never gonna happen and can't help but feel jealous of those who "have it all" an often "don't appreciate it"

Xoxo

Oh wow, do I know what you mean about women who "have it all"...frustrates me to no end. I mean I'm happy for anyone who gets that BFP but still, so many it seems who don't want it or become lousy parents seem to have no trouble at all conceiving and carrying. Grrrr...life can be so unfair sometimes!! Hopefully we will get our longed-for babies soon!! :hugs: to you and all the women here TTC and going through the TWW with me!

I feel like I have every symptom under the sun that I shouldn't have fircat least another 10 days!!!! Ha I'm obviously making myself go mad!

I feel like I have every symptom under the sun that I shouldn't have fircat least another 10 days!!!! Ha I'm obviously making myself go mad!

This is me too!!

For example, today I have had....
Cramps
Headache
Fatigue
Funny heavy feeling
Nausea
Skin breakout

But not sore or sensitive nipples - see ticker below..

Thats a pretty good list for 4dpo :rofl:

I think I'm losing the plot again... I REALLY must get a grip!!

Well I start work in an hour for nightshift and had zero sleep today! Argg! Gonna be tough!

I've got really painful groins!! No idea what's it's from but it's killing!!!

Ooo I have them all except the nausea but with back ache- we are going mad together!!!

Too late for swopsies.... I have back ache now too. Hmmm I also have a strange itch on my head - must be a symptom!

:rofl: I fear it may be the darkened room for me soon.

Oh wow...symptoms, symptoms! I really never gave it a thought until the spotting this morning. I do have sore breasts but that's also a PMS symptom so... Grrrrr!! It would seem I'm going to be going crazy until testing day too!!

Just started the crazy symptom spotting...

7 dpo and i have...

Back ache
Abdominal aches (esp on left hand side)
Headache
Fatigue
Boobs a little sore and heavy (although that could be from trying on about 15 bras today) Ohhhhh how i long for very sore and large pregnancy boobs!!! :holly::holly: Ha!!!!

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->