May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Hanskiz and ladies, you make me chuckle! I have to stop reading websites with symptoms!!! I get them as I read the word!
To be honest I'm hoping implantation is a couple of days away as have my op tmrw and don't want my potential bean to be made sleepy!

Good luck with the op tomorrow. I hope it all goes beautifully and that your wee bean implants on Wednesday once the anesthetic is all gone!

:hugs:

Good luck hun!! x x

Well girls. I'm out :cry: AF showed this afternoon and I am more than gutted. I felt so certain I was pregnant this month and then being 2 days late. AF arriving has devastated me and made all the emotions from the MC come flooding back. My DH has been at a loss as to how to comfort me. He was saying that TTC is just one part of our lives but it has become a major part of mine. I think I need to try and find some more balance this month as I cant cope feeling like this every 4 weeks. I just feel like I am never going to become a Mummy :cry: A little irrational I know but still.

I may take a bit of a back seat on here for a little while but will stalk you all and keep my fingers crossed that your TWWs end in BFPs. :dust: to you all and thank you so much for your support :hugs: You are the best and understand this rollercoaster so much better than anyone I can talk to in real life xx

Oh, Fizzio, I'm sorry it didn't happen this cycle for you. I know that feeling when you see AF and you just can't believe your eyes. I think I have cried every time I have gotten AF after MC1! Even if your DH doesn't quite understand, we get it. Even if they love their babies, sometimes it's hard for them to get so emotionally tied to something they can't see. And when you're the one experiencing symptoms -- or even believing that you're having symptoms so you must be pregnant -- you have become emotionally invested from 1DPO! Even before that!

If you're feeling like you need more balance, then you should do what you can to get that balance back. I'm feeling out of balance myself, but I'm trying not to let it get out of hand. Take whatever time you need and stalk all you want. And when you need to talk, we're here to listen. :hugs:

But, but, but...I really DO have sore boobs!! Nooo, I'm not crazy! :haha:

I love this site!

I love this site!

To be fair if the spotting you had this morning really was implantation it is entirely possible that you have some symptoms.... unlike crazy lady here!!

OK, you ladies really are losing it! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. I want to symptom spot too, but for now it's just side effects of the Clomid. :dohh:

Had a scary moment today when I thought I was getting close to ovulation and I would mess it up with tomorrow's HSG. Thank God for Holly, who talked me back from the ledge. Who knew you have to wait two days after last Clomid dose to start OPKs because it will mess up the results? Holly did, that's who! :friends:

But seriously, anyone have any weird symptoms that tell them they're pregnant? For me, it's weird breakouts in my hair (so they're kinda hidden, at least). As soon as I find that happening, I think pregnancy is possible.

I love this site!

I love this site too!!

Been totally down these last few days and this conversation has completely cheered me up!!! Thanks ladies!!

Im going to sleep happily tonight with images of Big Bouncy Boobs!!! :haha:

:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

But seriously, anyone have any weird symptoms that tell them they're pregnant? For me, it's weird breakouts in my hair (so they're kinda hidden, at least). As soon as I find that happening, I think pregnancy is possible.

Nothing weird really I just 'knew' every time. Even the first time when I'd never been PG before, it was a total accident, I had no idea when my AF was due or anything... I just had a 'feeling' started looking up symptoms, found I had a couple, tested, got a bfp, freaked out, came round to the idea and started bleeding two days later. :cry:

I 'knew' from about 2dpo with my DD and the same with the last one... I had implantation bleeding with both of them which clinched the deal for me, but I had the feeling before that.

Nothing this time.... just every symptom under the sun at 4dpo!!!

I love this site too!!

Been totally down these last few days and this conversation has completely cheered me up!!! Thanks ladies!!

Im going to sleep happily tonight with images of Big Bouncy Boobs!!! :haha:

:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

:rofl::rofl:

Right ladies, me and my symptoms are going to bed now because we're tired. Wait! Thats a symptom right!! :rofl:

Night all :flower:

Sweet dreams.... :dust:

Right ladies, me and my symptoms are going to bed now because we're tired. Wait! Thats a symptom right!! :rofl:

Night all :flower:

Sweet dreams.... :dust:

Definately a symptom hun!! ha!!

Actually i think 'sleeping' is a symptom too!!! :haha:

Night night!!! Off to bed myself!!! x x :sleep:

Night night crazy ladies, I'm glad I have you all. Hopefully be online wed after hosp. Have fun on the next dpo-coming up to implantation day ladies!!!!xxx

Night night crazy ladies, I'm glad I have you all. Hopefully be online wed after hosp. Have fun on the next dpo-coming up to implantation day ladies!!!!xxx

Night night!!!

Good luck hun x x

Well girls. I'm out :cry: AF showed this afternoon and I am more than gutted. I felt so certain I was pregnant this month and then being 2 days late. AF arriving has devastated me and made all the emotions from the MC come flooding back. My DH has been at a loss as to how to comfort me. He was saying that TTC is just one part of our lives but it has become a major part of mine. I think I need to try and find some more balance this month as I cant cope feeling like this every 4 weeks. I just feel like I am never going to become a Mummy :cry: A little irrational I know but still.

I may take a bit of a back seat on here for a little while but will stalk you all and keep my fingers crossed that your TWWs end in BFPs. :dust: to you all and thank you so much for your support :hugs: You are the best and understand this rollercoaster so much better than anyone I can talk to in real life xx

Oh no :nope: I'm so sorry my dear.. I really am. I feel like that too- TTC is like MY LIFE right now and so many other aspects have "Holly" have gone out the window. ((SIGH)) It is for sure the hardest thing emotionally ESPECIALLY after a loss... it makes it a million times worse in my opinion. Lots and lots of hugs for you my dear! :hugs:

Wow. I'm gone for a couple days, and there's sooo much to catch up on.

All the ladies in the TWW, I have everything crossed for you!! Lots and lots of baby dust for you. :dust: Seems like a lot of you are in the TWW!!

I still have a little more than a week for OV. I OV on CD17 last time. So I'm expecting to be around that time frame, this time. I'll start taking OPKs later this week. It seems like time is going sooooo slow, yet so fast at the same time! I just want to be sure I OV this cycle, and not miss the surge. I had a short surge last time, so I'm afraid I'll miss it.

Tomorrow will mark 2 months to the day since we found out about the MMC at the ultrasound. It feels like it's been so much longer. I've been down lately, cause I would have been 18 weeks this Wednesday, and we probably would've found out what we were having this week. Someone on FB who was a week later then me, found out today and posted the pics and stuff. I won't lie, it did hurt.

so i called and they moved my appt to wed of this week so i dont miss day 3 blood testing if necessary. im so excited.! Im ready for some testing!! lol. thanks for all your heloful info. did they do any u/s or any other testing?

Wow, congratulations! It sounds like you have found a place that is really going to try to work with your cycle. I'm very happy for you. Of course, we hope you get a BFP and don't have to worry about it! You're not out yet!

I haven't had any u/s or anything else like that yet. Tomorrow is the HSG, and besides that the only tests so far have been blood tests.

yes, im excited they are willing to work with me already! :) I had some light spotting today....thinking af is due tom or wed.... ugh! oh well at least I will make it to the doc by cd3( gotta stay postive in this journey)

Tweak0605~ I'm sorry about the 2 month mark- I hit that not too long ago and it definitely was upsetting.. and same here~ a girl who is a good friend of mine was only about a week or 2 ahead of me and found out not too long ago what's she's having.. ((SIGH)) I also saw a pic of me in January and it REALLLLLY hurt bc that's right when I knew I was pregnant before taking an HPT. :hugs:

I hope you keep busy until O time to help distract you and even more so in the 2ww! :hugs:

so i called and they moved my appt to wed of this week so i dont miss day 3 blood testing if necessary. im so excited.! Im ready for some testing!! lol. thanks for all your heloful info. did they do any u/s or any other testing?

Wow, congratulations! It sounds like you have found a place that is really going to try to work with your cycle. I'm very happy for you. Of course, we hope you get a BFP and don't have to worry about it! You're not out yet!

I haven't had any u/s or anything else like that yet. Tomorrow is the HSG, and besides that the only tests so far have been blood tests.

yes, im excited they are willing to work with me already! :) I had some light spotting today....thinking af is due tom or wed.... ugh! oh well at least I will make it to the doc by cd3( gotta stay postive in this journey)

I'm so glad the office is going to squeeze you in! Just be proactive and ask for what you want, you can't lose that way! :) Keep us posted on how it goes!

I am so sorry!!! keep your head and stay strong!!! and my dh says the samething about me! but he also supports me! praying for you to get your bfp!!! and I dont have any children and I know how you feel! one day we will be wonderful mommys!! keep in touch! stay Postive :)

yes, im excited they are willing to work with me already! :) I had some light spotting today....thinking af is due tom or wed.... ugh! oh well at least I will make it to the doc by cd3( gotta stay postive in this journey)[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad the office is going to squeeze you in! Just be proactive and ask for what you want, you can't lose that way! :) Keep us posted on how it goes![/QUOTE]

I dont really know what to ask for! I know I was able to conceive back in Sept. but I dont have any children and I dont want to wait to be 60 and have my first! lol.... do I just let them do the bloodwork and go from there? Do you have to be on fertility meds to do the IUI? and how exactly does the IUI work?? lol.... Im going to google it and see what they do! And you said Femera is better than Clomid b/c of less side effects? Im going to do some research and see what I can come up with. My dh is 30 and he has a 3 yr old but he and my stepdaughter are so ready for another family member...lol.... and me too! :)

Well, I'd ask them to check all of your hormone levels.. and if your DH is up for a sperm analysis- I HIGHLY recommend it. I NEVER EVER would have thought my DH was the problem~ he is a pretty healthy guy and we were devastated to find out only 4% of his sperm were normal and that he had a low count. You CAN do an unmedicated IUI.. but the meds help you produce more than 1 egg= more than 1 target= higher chance of conception and I know I want to increase the odds AS MUCH as I can! Plus there is some evidence the meds improve the egg quality too!

Femara is better for 2 reasons~ it doesn't thin the lining of the uterus or affect your CM and also the side effects are no where near as bad as Clomid. If you go to the assisted conception thread~ a lot of women who have tried both will tell you that. Also, my doc said there is a sliiiiightly higher rate of mc with Clomid per my FS AND you can read about that online (https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/clomiphene-citrate-for-infertility) bc it lingers in your body for up to 8 weeks- which is a lot - whereas Femara is out your body 44 hours from your last dose. Clomid helps A LOT of women and I wouldn't hesitate to take it again .. but if you have a choice- ask for Femara.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"