May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Speaking of hope, did anyone else see the Oprah episode about the 61-year-old grandmother who gave birth to her grandson? The beginning, they were talking about everything the couple did to have a baby, and she just kept having miscarriages. Things were so bad that she was diagnosed with PTSD and depression. Then when her mom offered to be the surrogate, they said it was like someone climbed into the hole with them and was going to help them out. I thought that was a very powerful way to describe it. Anyway, I keep thinking about that family and how beautiful their story is.

That's pretty amazing
My twin sister said if we ever have more problems like the docs think I won't carry she will be our surrogate or even egg donor as we are identical, I guess that's a pretty sweet back up plan for a few years time....!!

On a side note anyone know how to conceive a boy, timing dtd I mean???!

DTD exactly on ovulation day and not before for a boy.

DTD the couple days before ovulation day and not the day of ovulation for a girl.

I guess the girl sperm are stronger and slower, and the boy sperm are weaker but faster. Two of my SILs did this, along with eating certain things and doing certain positions and they both got what they wanted.

I would def. be interested in doing these things for my second or third pregnancy... But my first time around I just want a baby! :)

Oh yeah Deffo! I would love either but my DH would LOVE a boy!!

This will be my last pregnancy, so I'm trying for a girl. I'm feeling completely outnumbered in this house! Of course, if it's another boy I won't be surprised. DH comes from a family of mostly boys. His cousin just had the first girl in the family a few months ago.

Speaking of hope, did anyone else see the Oprah episode about the 61-year-old grandmother who gave birth to her grandson? The beginning, they were talking about everything the couple did to have a baby, and she just kept having miscarriages. Things were so bad that she was diagnosed with PTSD and depression. Then when her mom offered to be the surrogate, they said it was like someone climbed into the hole with them and was going to help them out. I thought that was a very powerful way to describe it. Anyway, I keep thinking about that family and how beautiful their story is.

That's pretty amazing
My twin sister said if we ever have more problems like the docs think I won't carry she will be our surrogate or even egg donor as we are identical, I guess that's a pretty sweet back up plan for a few years time....!!

It sounds like your sister would do anything for you! You're lucky to have each other.

Morning ladies. Well Hanskiz you are officially crazy I think! Those posts were hilarious!!! I'm loving the triplets thought.

Afm-thank you ladies for your well wishes, op went well and got home last night. Pretty sore and sleepy but can't sleep due to being sore! Oh has been wonderful and even slept in spare room so I'm more comfy.
I'm now somewhere between 6-4 dpo and feeling good. As for symptoms- woke to sensitive nipples, still have my headache and that's about it. Was hoping for more but suppose implantation may not have happened yet. As for testing Holly, af isn't due until 12 may but may be poas from the 8th! Will hold out as long as poss as may have o later than other cycle so af might be due 14 may which would make the 8 th very early!

So how are symptoms today ladies?!?xxxx

Cornish..glad you're home and on the mend :hugs:

Mrs HJO...strange about the cake eh? Also, this place IS for venting, ranting etc and we all get to the point where we count ourselves out due to not wanting to have our hopes and dreams shattered again. We all just try to protect ourselves which is understandable. :flower:

Hanskiz...great post regarding the lovely symptoms :thumbup: and hope the triplets didn't cause you to pee too much overnight :haha:

Holly...no specific testing date, going to hold off until I can, hate seeing that empty window. Although I'm sure I'll be testing when you lot do seeing as we are all due around the same time. I'll be corrupted easily I feel :rofl:

Everyone else :hi: and hope we all have a good day

XxX

I'm gonna try hold out on testing till around 17th!!!
I'll either be 3 days late for AF or 10dpo by then!!

So just got in from work and checked my cervix position (like normal people do lol)
It's low VERY firm (firmest I've ever felt it) kinda open and a bit tender to touch, I've never known it be sensitive before.

Wonder what that could mean!?

So just got in from work and checked my cervix position (like normal people do lol)

:rofl::rofl: I love this forum!!

I don't know anything about CP though so can't help you out I'm afraid.

Why wouldn't you check your cervix in the morning!!!!

Done some reading woody and low and firm is a sign af is on way- but that's only from what ive read and makes no sense for you.x

https://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm

Really rather graphic cervix checking.xx

Morning all. :flower:

Today I shall mostly be checking out pictures of cervixes online! :haha:

How are you all doing this morning?

Cornish - I'm glad your op went well. :thumbup:

The triplets did disturb my sleep last night... I was restless from the early hours and woke up at around 6am. I did manage to go back to sleep until DD woke us up again but it wasn't a great :sleep:

I'm going to the doctors this morning to check the weird and painful lump on my head is nothing serious. I'm sure it's not but better to have it looked at I figure.

I've got a meeting after that and then I have a couple of people coming to pick up stuff I freecycled. Busy, busy - hoping to keep my mind off symptom spotting at least until lunchtime!!

:hugs: and :dust: to all you lovely ladies.

Morning everyone

The last two nights i've had such strange and memorable dreams...i'm sure thats a symptom...of my craziness over ttc that is!

Anxiously awaiting my delivery of ic's should be tomorrow really but I can hope eh?

A heightened sense of smell looks promising, how exciting!

Dreams are def a symptom- it's on Hanskiz ticker!!

Yes good luck at the docs, hope all is well.

I know dreams are a symptom i've had before in previous pregnancies, but surely 2dpo is a weeny bit early lol! Probably a symptom of my obsessiveness although they weren't pregnancy dreams at all! At least its not something i've imagined, well I mean I have but not intentionally!

I don't make any sense today somehow :dohh:

Hi,

Apparently I have an infected cyst (nice) on my head. Nothing to worry about but have been given a prescription for antibiotics in case it gets worse. I won't be taking them unless I really have to though!!

Symptom spotting going well.... I have nausea (very mild), am starving hungry and have a mild headache. I diagnose slight dehydration - due to being pregnant with triplets. :haha:

How are you all???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->