May BFP - roll up roll up!!

TRIPLETS? That would be one BFP to remember!!!

I also have nausea today, thought it might be because I skipped breakfast (ooops) just had lunch tho and now feel worse!

Glad all went well at the doc, will cyst go away on it's own then? Tmrw= half way through tww!!
Its good to hear your triplets aren't causing you too much trouble!! I'm bk in bed with back ache-a symptom?? Going to have a nap as tired- ooo there's another one!!xx

TRIPLETS? That would be one BFP to remember!!!

I also have nausea today, thought it might be because I skipped breakfast (ooops) just had lunch tho and now feel worse!

Yeah Holly said its odds on I'm having triplets - and who am I to disagree!!

Sorry you're feeling sick - lets hope it's a good sign!

I was just about to say that my nausea has subsided but it hasn't. Headache has gone though so thats good. I've literally just eaten and am hungry again. This happens to me a lot though so I won't read into it.

Off to raid the fridge.....

Glad all went well at the doc, will cyst go away on it's own then? Tmrw= half way through tww!!
Its good to hear your triplets aren't causing you too much trouble!! I'm bk in bed with back ache-a symptom?? Going to have a nap as tired- ooo there's another one!!xx

Yeah the cyst will go away - or at least stop hurting... I've had it for years and it's never given me any problems, it just started hurting at the weekend.

I realised I was half way through the 2ww earlier too!! I'm almost certainly going to be POAS this weekend though. No patience!!

I asked my doctor whilst I was there about the 'retained products' and she kindly rang the EPU on my behalf. They won't do a repeat scan as they are totally sure it will pass on its own and it almost certainly already has. I'm glad I didn't ask for one now as they would surely have made me feel silly for asking. The doctor was very reasurring and said that it would all be fine even if it hasn't come out and to just carry on TTC.

Right... must eat!!

Yay, brilliant news from the doc Hanskiz. It must be nice to hear it officially, and I wouldn't feel silly if you had asked, I'm sure they wouldn't have minded. I'm back in bed after spending the morning up, now all i can do is research symptoms as can't sleep. Keep thinking about poas and seeing those lines. May drive myself insane by the weekend but I'm not allowed to do much else for a week. The way I see it is I'll either be going bk to work with the knowledge of my bfp or my af- either way work will be super busy!

Hope the food made you feel better. Xx

Glad the doctor said it wasn't anything to worry about Hanskiz :thumbup:

Had a lovely day at work today which is always a bonus!

Hope everyone is ok

XxX

https://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm

Really rather graphic cervix checking.xx

It's funny that you posted this link, because earlier this week another thread posted a link to the Beautiful Cervix Project. I had never seen a cervix before then! Interesting stuff. I think a lot of my friends are squeamish about stuff like this, but the way I see it is that we drive ourselves crazy during the 2WW but if we educate ourselves about our bodies, it becomes a tiny bit less maddening.

Hi,

Apparently I have an infected cyst (nice) on my head. Nothing to worry about but have been given a prescription for antibiotics in case it gets worse. I won't be taking them unless I really have to though!!

Symptom spotting going well.... I have nausea (very mild), am starving hungry and have a mild headache. I diagnose slight dehydration - due to being pregnant with triplets. :haha:

How are you all???

I always crack up when I read your posts. Let's just say I don't have the gift of a sense of humor so my posts are probably very dry. Then we add in jokers like you and it become so much more fun! I love this group!

Edited to add: I had a cyst on my head that I found when I was a freshman in college. I also thought it was weird, but it has never really grown or changed. The doctor probably thought I was a hypochondriac because it is really really small, like a small mole. I don't know for sure what caused it, but I think it might have been hitting my head on one of the cabinets in the dorm.

My OH just asked me if I was feeling any pregnancy symptoms. I don't want to get his hopes up by telling him all the stuff I've had as I'm fairly sure I'm not pregnant. You should have seen the disappointment on his face when I said no!! I felt terrible!

I did actually have a non imaginary symptom this morning! When I blew my nose there was quite a substantial amount of blood. Not a nosebleed but definitely not to be ignored. I know it's not much to go on but it cheered me up immensely!! Note to self - get a life!!!

My cm has changed too - is definitely different to last month. I'm not 'feeling' it though so not going to get too excited!

Hope you have all had a good day/night/morning/evening?

:hugs: and :dust:

I've been sleeping all day!!
Last night at work tonight though Yey

No symptoms to report although I may not have ovulated yet/ may be very early in the tww!!

Only time will tell....

Is tingling a symptom! I have a tingling sensation right down there!
It's great your oh is asking, mine said earlier I think you should just get pregnant now- like I haven't been trying!!!
Nice sleep woodya! Xx

It's great your oh is asking, mine said earlier I think you should just get pregnant now- like I haven't been trying!!!
Nice sleep woodya! Xx

I too have just developed this symptom!! Lil bit crampy/tingly

OK, some of that was a little...funny! :haha: But now I may have to join the "check your cervix" club. This site and you ladies just make my day!!:hugs:

OK, some of that was a little...funny! :haha: But now I may have to join the "check your cervix" club. This esite and you ladies just make my day!!:hugs:

Some was also a little strange!
Did you read the bit about tasting your cm?!?? Ermmmm...... Yuck!

I think im gonna stop checking if I can, dont wanna introduce infection plus I don't really know what I'm expecting to notice!! Wouldn't wanna disturb the mucus plug etc if I am pregnant!!

Oo good woodya, together in our strange symptoms again. I agree that tasting is strange, aplogies if anyone does, but that's beyond me. The other website was also a bit too much (beautiful cervix project), I'm all for being intumescent with my body but don't feel the need to see hundreds of photos of ladies internally, but do see it can help people to understand what's going on.

My twin sister has just hinted she is trying again, her baby boy is 8months
Although I'd be thrilled for her and happy to have another niece/nephew....
PLEASE GOD let me be pregnant before her!!!!

Nice sleep woodya! Xx

Tingling is for sure a symptom!!!

It is sweet that he asks... and he clearly wants this as much as I do. I think sometimes I forget that he has lost a baby too and that he desperately wants another one. When we found out was the only time I've ever seen him cry. In the whole time we've been together (nearly 6 years) and he's had some pretty bad news at times during our relationship.

I just don't want to get his hopes up. He was convinced I was pregnant last cycle and that didn't happen so I don't want to give him any ideas. It's bad enough doing my own head in without making him go loopy too!!

He wanted to know when I could test and how likely I would be to get a positive early on and everything. Bless him.

Anyway, I HAVE been feeling quite sick today. Nothing serious and I know it's too early, and I had it last cycle but it is REAL, I'm definitely not imagining it. I am also getting the first inklings of slightly sore nipples and what with the blood from my nose this morning and the change in cm I am beginning to wonder......

Triplets..... here I come!!!

My OH just asked me if I was feeling any pregnancy symptoms. I don't want to get his hopes up by telling him all the stuff I've had as I'm fairly sure I'm not pregnant. You should have seen the disappointment on his face when I said no!! I felt terrible!

I did actually have a non imaginary symptom this morning! When I blew my nose there was quite a substantial amount of blood. Not a nosebleed but definitely not to be ignored. I know it's not much to go on but it cheered me up immensely!! Note to self - get a life!!!

My cm has changed too - is definitely different to last month. I'm not 'feeling' it though so not going to get too excited!

Hope you have all had a good day/night/morning/evening?

Hanskiz! You didn't tell him about the triplets? :^o I can't believe you'd keep a detail like that to yourself!

Yep, the bloody nose and CM sound like they're good signs.

Nice sleep woodya! Xx

Tingling is for sure a symptom!!!

It is sweet that he asks... and he clearly wants this as much as I do. I think sometimes I forget that he has lost a baby too and that he desperately wants another one. When we found out was the only time I've ever seen him cry. In the whole time we've been together (nearly 6 years) and he's had some pretty bad news at times during our relationship.

I just don't want to get his hopes up. He was convinced I was pregnant last cycle and that didn't happen so I don't want to give him any ideas. It's bad enough doing my own head in without making him go loopy too!!

He wanted to know when I could test and how likely I would be to get a positive early on and everything. Bless him.

Anyway, I HAVE been feeling quite sick today. Nothing serious and I know it's too early, and I had it last cycle but it is REAL, I'm definitely not imagining it. I am also getting the first inklings of slightly sore nipples and what with the blood from my nose this morning and the change in cm I am beginning to wonder......

Triplets..... here I come!!!

Sprinkling triplet dust on you!!! :baby::baby::baby:
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79