May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Hanskiz! You didn't tell him about the triplets? :^o I can't believe you'd keep a detail like that to yourself!

Yep, the bloody nose and CM sound like they're good signs.

I did think about it!! I'll keep that one up my sleeve for a wee while I think!

Thanks Holly, sending positive, twin like vibes bk to you! I think the tww has made us all mad, it's a good mad and I'm enjoying it! Feeling so positive !xxxx

Thanks Holly, sending positive, twin like vibes bk to you! I think the tww has made us all mad, it's a good mad and I'm enjoying it! Feeling so positive !xxxx

lol- it realllllly has :haha:

:rofl: you lot are bonkers, I leave you alone for a few days and you all go loopy im loving it :haha:

glad everyones seems to have a bucket load of PMA :hugs: :happydance: I'll take some of that twin dust too :hugs:

Mad? Moi? Never!!!

Just because I went into labour at 4dpo and then had triplets at 5dpo doesn't make me odd at all!!

:rofl:

Ok so my newest obsession is reading stories of how early you can test for a bfp! Found one lady that got a faint at 7 dpo! Must not test, no poas!!!

:rofl: you lot are bonkers, I leave you alone for a few days and you all go loopy im loving it :haha:

glad everyones seems to have a bucket load of PMA :hugs: :happydance: I'll take some of that twin dust too :hugs:

:baby::baby::baby::baby:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

You get quadruplets for being extra special!!

im all over the place, ff says iv ovulated and am 7DPO but im not so sure so still happily :sex: away lol

Mine was really faint at 11DPO, im not POAS yet keeping the PMA juices flowing

Who wants to step up and be the next Octomom???

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Ok so my newest obsession is reading stories of how early you can test for a bfp! Found one lady that got a faint at 7 dpo! Must not test, no poas!!!

I know!!! Lock them up - hide them under the bed, whatever you have to do. My addiction has got so bad I'm wondering how I'll cope if I get my bfp and have no excuse to POAS anymore!!

yep deffo, certifiable :rofl:
but I will take what I can get!!

Who wants to step up and be the next Octomom???

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Octomom had hers not long before my daughter was born. I remember looking at my enormous bump and wondering how on earth it was physically possible!!

I haven't bought any yet or I know I'd have peed on them already!

Just cut some White card up to pee on- it'll be cheaper!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->