*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Hi everyone

My its been quiet in here!

Im officially off work now... Was back in the early labor unit - this time I had to leave work for it! Really thought I was in labor, tons of pain in my abdomen that increased and decreased, back pain, and just feeling awful! I really didn't think pain like that could be anything else... I was having an episode of renal colic... apparently, the pain of renal colic is worse than childbirth. So I guess I can say im prepared!

Im in for the texting buddy/facebook buddy, whatever works best!

hey bumpin sorry to hear about your renal colic that must suck :(

I've had spd developing the last few weeks so got the midwife to refer me to a physio when I saw her today.

Has anyone started any antenatal classes? They aren't started till about 32 weeks round here...

oooh bumpin sorry about the renal colic - not nice at all :hugs: hope you don't get anymore pain like that :hugs:

frangi - sorry you have SPD it is hideous :( I can barely move let alone walk some days so I do hope to God yours does not get that bad, good idea to see the physio they can give you some good tips and a support belt to help pull it all back in a bit!! not started ante-natal classes and I won't bother this time but they norm are around 30-34wks so you guys will all be going soon if you decided to :) They are good fun and you can meet some lovely people there!! :)

FF - I know what you mean! We are potty training at the moment and I never get 5 minutes to myself it seems! DH comes home early Friday afternoons so iv sneaked upstairs and just lying in bed catching up on here :haha: he is off all weekend too this week so I'm going to make the most of the break!

Mightyspu - exactly it just seems like wow 3/4 of the way through and I'm still so unprepared! Sorry to here of your GD! I havnt heard anything from my tests so im assuming I'm all clear,

Jai_jai - I remember the text buddy thing and it worked out really well for our group didn't it! I'm happy to do it again :)

Bumpin - wow that must have been scary! Glad to hear it wasn't labour though and you are okay!*

Frangi - we didn't do any classes last time and don't plan to this time either, I hope you have fun at yours though :) hope you'd SPD doesn't get too bad, mine is pretty mild to the point I dont like to say it's actually SPD, some days I have to take painkillers for it and really struggle to get comfortable but other days it's okay! Just remember to keep your legs together as much as possible and a pillow between knees at night has really helped me (well I actually have s rolled up duvet wrapped around my legs and under my bump to support me and it really helps!)

as for me -*
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n525/boothh1234/42a02184.jpg
These are two of the beautiful blankets I bought yesterday, I'm so in love with the giraffe one I'm going to go back and get the whole bedding range for the cot and crib hehe,
Our playnest arrived today and I blew it up to see how big it was, well my toddler adores it and he's been playing in it all afternoon, he asked could he share it with the baby when I said it was for the baby and he even took his nap in there this afternoon :haha: at least we will get our money out of it and know the new baby won't grow out of it fast haha!

Has anybody started to think if hospital bag yet? I wrote a list out a week or so ago but havnt bought anything on it yet! I DID buy myself a hospital bag yesterday though so I'm planning to start getting everything together over the next few weeks :)

Wow this has turned into a monster post lol!

I'm happy to give my number to anyone !! If someone wants to organise a buddy system etc for letting the group know?
With me being one of the first due, if I find I have baby and can't update I can get Admin to change it so someone else can update the first post. We can cross that bridge when we come to it if need be.... I imagine Ill be on here just as much :blush:

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and gained like almost 4lbs since last time i was there so around 1lb a week. Now apparently I have appointments every 2 weeks :/ which he didn't explain why as last time it wasn't like this till way later on so im a bit worried and i will getting another ultrasound to look at the babys kidneys soon. I keep thinking something is going to go wrong right now seems so hard not to.

Purple, I have appointments every 2 weeks starting now too. I'm sure everything is ok.

I've got the urge to tidy this house right now, i only got 2.5 hours sleep last night aswell so i don't know whats wrong with me! :rofl:
We have started washing baby clothes! Yay! Just need to sort out the HUGE ironing pile now.. i will tackle that tomorrow, but i need to start cleaning, its like it has to be done now! arghhh

quick update: 28 week bump =D
First third trimester pics!!!

It doesn't feel nearly as big in real life. I'm surprised to see how big it looks!

Attachments

• 28 semanas perfil 2.jpg
    28 semanas perfil 2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 28 semanas perfil pancita.jpg
    28 semanas perfil pancita.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 28 semanas frente pancita.jpg
    28 semanas frente pancita.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
Purple, I have appointments every 2 weeks starting now too. I'm sure everything is ok.

Thank you just worried me because last time it was every 3 weeks till like 33-34 weeks or somthing like that just been kind of emotional the last few days so doesn't help lol. Great bump photos! feels like mine has barely changed for the last few weeks

Lovely bump!

I have my next appointment for 31 weeks and I'll have one this week too when she rings me so mine are every 2 weeks now too xx

:hi: Hello ladies! It's official! I'm 30 weeks and have introduced yet another pillow into the bed for the night time! :haha: Now I have 3. :blush: Had a lovely day out grocery shopping with the family and a nice quick trip to the recycling center where I dropped off some old baby clothes I didn't care to use again. Found a great little tikes slide for our backyard for 7€ for my toddler! :happydance: Here's my 30 week bump and one of me and my son saying hello to little brother!

Attachments

• P1050754.jpg
    P1050754.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 9
  • P1050759.jpg
    P1050759.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 9
Vesper: You look great!

Im doing my 32 week picture on tues... I can't believe im saying that!

Purple: I wouldn't worry about the frequency of appts, every dr has a different idea of how often he/she wants to see their patients. I've started biweekly appointments too. If there was something that your dr was worried about, they would discuss it with you.

Thanks bumpin! Whew! Just painted my toenails! It was HARD! :haha: I kept getting out of breathe bending forward to reach...:blush:

:hi: Hello ladies! It's official! I'm 30 weeks and have introduced yet another pillow into the bed for the night time! :haha: Now I have 3. :blush: Had a lovely day out grocery shopping with the family and a nice quick trip to the recycling center where I dropped off some old baby clothes I didn't care to use again. Found a great little tikes slide for our backyard for 7€ for my toddler! :happydance: Here's my 30 week bump and one of me and my son saying hello to little brother!

Lovely bump! You look fab! So jealous you live in Finland too, I really want to visit there one day!!

How on earth did you manage to paint your toes and how long did it take?! I can't even put my socks on without struggling for breath!!! :haha: xx

Vesper, the pic of you with your two little guys is adorable!!!!

hey bumpin sorry to hear about your renal colic that must suck :(

I've had spd developing the last few weeks so got the midwife to refer me to a physio when I saw her today.

Has anyone started any antenatal classes? They aren't started till about 32 weeks round here...

Ugh I have had SPD for a few months now and apparently my Dr doesn't care. And I'm honestly tired of people telling me when I complain about pain that I'm not any different than any other pregnant woman out there. To me, this feels more extreme than it should be.

FF - I know what you mean! We are potty training at the moment and I never get 5 minutes to myself it seems! DH comes home early Friday afternoons so iv sneaked upstairs and just lying in bed catching up on here :haha: he is off all weekend too this week so I'm going to make the most of the break!

Mightyspu - exactly it just seems like wow 3/4 of the way through and I'm still so unprepared! Sorry to here of your GD! I havnt heard anything from my tests so im assuming I'm all clear,

Jai_jai - I remember the text buddy thing and it worked out really well for our group didn't it! I'm happy to do it again :)

Bumpin - wow that must have been scary! Glad to hear it wasn't labour though and you are okay!*

Frangi - we didn't do any classes last time and don't plan to this time either, I hope you have fun at yours though :) hope you'd SPD doesn't get too bad, mine is pretty mild to the point I dont like to say it's actually SPD, some days I have to take painkillers for it and really struggle to get comfortable but other days it's okay! Just remember to keep your legs together as much as possible and a pillow between knees at night has really helped me (well I actually have s rolled up duvet wrapped around my legs and under my bump to support me and it really helps!)

as for me -*
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n525/boothh1234/42a02184.jpg
These are two of the beautiful blankets I bought yesterday, I'm so in love with the giraffe one I'm going to go back and get the whole bedding range for the cot and crib hehe,
Our playnest arrived today and I blew it up to see how big it was, well my toddler adores it and he's been playing in it all afternoon, he asked could he share it with the baby when I said it was for the baby and he even took his nap in there this afternoon :haha: at least we will get our money out of it and know the new baby won't grow out of it fast haha!

Has anybody started to think if hospital bag yet? I wrote a list out a week or so ago but havnt bought anything on it yet! I DID buy myself a hospital bag yesterday though so I'm planning to start getting everything together over the next few weeks :)

Wow this has turned into a monster post lol!

GORGEOUS blanket! I love the giraffe one as well since my theme is jungle safari type!

So super cute!! I love the picture with big brother, I am sure he is so proud :)

Vesper lovely pics and I love your top! :)

Had a lovely day today, tired now though! DH took LO for a walk this morning so I got to do my nails and my eyebrows! I can still reach my toenails too :haha:
I walked to my friends house earlier and it's 30 mins up hill, I really struggled! Had to keep stopping and now my hips are killing!

Can't sleep either! So just spent 2 hours joining up to baby sites online for freebies lol!

Hey ladies! 30 weeks already, I can't believe it! Was diagnosed with Gd so at this point I'm just hungry all the time! I'm measuring at 33 weeks so i have to have another ultrasound to find out how big Lo is getting. Oy. I just want him to be okay, and I can't keep from getting ahead of myself. If hes getting too big.I just want a c section when the time comes because I've read horror stories about the stress of being too big harming the baby during birth...even some stillbirth. So lets just hope he isnt too big! Im also down to do the text buddy, I live in the states.

I really wish I could get another US so I know how big he is measuring. I have a feeling he's measuring way ahead as well. His movements have completely changed and there are no more rolls, just some jabs every once in a while, nothing like previous weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->