*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

FF that's it exactly like a burning feeling, it hurts when I cough too I hope it settles down abit or I'm going to have to take some painkillers! x

my bump has had a massive growth spurt in the past day i'm sure! i've got a growth scan tomorrow due to GD x

Had my gd growth scan today. Just as we figured, he's several weeks ahead. Not sure what it means het, anxious to speak to my doc. They spent a LONG time looking t my placenta and cord. Is this normal? When I asked her if my placenta looked normal, she wouldn't answer because she just "takes the pictures.". Understood, but she answered other questions.

Mine was quick today but when i had one with my little boy at 35 weeks he was checking for approx 30 minutes, maybe your baby was in an awkward position and was making it a little trickly for them to see? I'm sure if anything was wrong they'd of said xx

my bump has had a massive growth spurt in the past day i'm sure! i've got a growth scan tomorrow due to GD x

Had my gd growth scan today. Just as we figured, he's several weeks ahead. Not sure what it means het, anxious to speak to my doc. They spent a LONG time looking t my placenta and cord. Is this normal? When I asked her if my placenta looked normal, she wouldn't answer because she just "takes the pictures.". Understood, but she answered other questions.

Mine was quick today but when i had one with my little boy at 35 weeks he was checking for approx 30 minutes, maybe your baby was in an awkward position and was making it a little trickly for them to see? I'm sure if anything was wrong they'd of said xx

Yeah, its been awhile so I think my doc would've called. Thanks for responding.

no worries i wish i could of helped more, i'm sure everything will be ok

Ugh, I really wish they'd do something to put our minds at ease with things like this! Swood, I have GD too :(

My doc finally called today and said there's no concern with his size at this point. Phew!

I feel emotional all the time. I basically cried because my landlords said they want to look at something in the house I cleaned all day then they decided they didn't need to look.
I am afraid of baby being born to early (scheduled c-section for 10 days before my due date) and I won't be able to breastfeed her because she won't know what to do honestly its like my biggest fear right now.

:hugs: Try to just enjoy the clean house and take it for what it is. Also, take it easy! Get rest and take breaks. Your baby is already sucking her fingers in the womb and swallowing amniotic fluid. She will know what to do. You'll just need to help her learn to latch on in the right position so you don't get sore. It's a learning experience for both of you if you haven't done it before, but babies naturally root for the nipple to feed. It's a survival tactic.

Thank you, I breastfed DD for 18 months but it was really easy for us from the start as she took to it right away but she was also 5 days late so not sure if its as easy with a early baby. Although the month i stopped feeding DD i got like pregnant right away :haha:

It's official so can not even carry DD up the stairs lol i end up so out of breath because baby is up so high, happened last time to it was weird because thats where i ended up getting all the stretch marks i have from her being up so high

It's official so can not even carry DD up the stairs lol i end up so out of breath because baby is up so high, happened last time to it was weird because thats where i ended up getting all the stretch marks i have from her being up so high

ME TOO!!! Yesterday morning I carried DS up the stairs and was so out of breath. I thought maybe it was a one-off but then it kept happening. I feel so out of shape. From the look of my bump I really don't feel like I'm carrying high at all, especially compared to the first time around...

I had a MW appointment yesterday and baby measures about a week ahead and is still Breech. She's causing me a lot of pain with her position. We go back in 3 weeks and if no change in position then the week after I'll go for a scan and an EVC to attempt to turn her!
FIngers crossed she turns herself before then, I don't fancy that at all!!

EVC: sounds like a very big big OUCH! :wacko: I hope she turns for you!

I see my OB in a week and a half. Hopefully she will tell me what position baby is in. Im guessing s/he is in a very awkward position. I feel only one hard spot next to my belly button on the right. I feel movements above it and sometimes I feel movements so far to the left, I feel like s/he is kicking/punching my hip bone. So maybe oblique? I really dont know... I can't find a second hard lump anywhere. I think im carrying fairly high What do you all think? Here's my 32 week bump! :flower:

Bumpy, what a great bump! We seem to have a very similar body type. I'mm take my 30 week pic next week.

Flower... hopefully she turns. I was breech and had my legs crossed, so my mom had to have a c-section so I'm a bit fearful that history may repeat itself.

On that note... I wanted to ask you what you ladies thought: I am feeling her less and super low. She still kicks me every day and I feel her every day but not as much or as strong as before. Also, I feel a lot of flutters in my pelvic area (it remind me of how it felt when movements first started). Do you think she may have turn already and it's her hands I'm feeling? Do you think she is big enough now that she can't move around as much? (I'm 29 weeks). I have an appointment next Thursday but I am a bit concerned about the movements... but since she DOES move everyday, I don't know if I am over reacting.
I may call the MW tomorrow just in case, but I was wondering what you ladies thought.

Nits, my guy is head down and those flutters are little wiggling fingers and hands! I think this may be what you're experiencing.

On that note... I wanted to ask you what you ladies thought: I am feeling her less and super low. She still kicks me every day and I feel her every day but not as much or as strong as before. Also, I feel a lot of flutters in my pelvic area (it remind me of how it felt when movements first started). Do you think she may have turn already and it's her hands I'm feeling? Do you think she is big enough now that she can't move around as much? (I'm 29 weeks). I have an appointment next Thursday but I am a bit concerned about the movements... but since she DOES move everyday, I don't know if I am over reacting.
I may call the MW tomorrow just in case, but I was wondering what you ladies thought.

I think that if you feel her everyday and in mostly the same way and times then she's probably fine. It gets pretty confined in there and the movements changes as a result. I'd def describe mine as "rolling" more now, for example.

I had a MW appointment yesterday and baby measures about a week ahead and is still Breech. She's causing me a lot of pain with her position. We go back in 3 weeks and if no change in position then the week after I'll go for a scan and an EVC to attempt to turn her!
FIngers crossed she turns herself before then, I don't fancy that at all!!

Have you heard of Optimum Foetal Positioning? Here's a link about it and ways to help encourage her to turn and get in the easiest position for birthing. Worth a shot right?

Flowerfairy - I have exact same problem - also if anyone does hypnobirthing near you they have a higher success rate than ECV's and I am going to try that before I try an ECV - not sure what I will do if bubs doesn't turn I will prob just have a breech birth vaginally with an experienced practitioner - but hopefully baby will turn and I won't have to make that decision!! :nope:

Hope all is ok with everyone else :hugs:

Swood - sooooooooo pleased that they are not concerned about baby's size it must be a huge relief for you sweet :hugs:

Thanks Girls!
I might look into the Hypnobirthing. If she doesnt turn then I'll abandon my home birth, but I will try and deliver vaginally in hospital before opting for a section if it's possible!
Good Luck to you too x

Thanks for the advice, girls. This third trimester has found me a bit paranoid. She's been super active since last night.

Flower, Hypnobirthing sounds good. I have the book and they offer classes near my home, you should tell them of your situation in particular.

I think around here they won't even let you try to vaginally birth if your baby is breech. I am thinking mine has turned around because I get the same feelings some of you are saying, little flutters which seem like hands. Plus when he hiccups I feel like its my vagina sucking in air LOL. I would say that its likely he is head down if you're feeling him a tiny bit lower and getting the weird flutters. Do you get kicks up high now like in the ribcage?

FF- didn't you know you have to stand on your head to get the baby to turn :p

Well if baby isn't turning when you are feet down maybe you should be head down :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->