*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Mamicoch.. bless her little heart..a day is a year when your five.. I think your right to wait till Christmas.. five month will be long enough wait for her:hugs:

Here in Canada we get a choice weither to use a doctor or midwife.
I choose a midwife my last pregnancy and loved it. I had wanted to have the baby at home but baby had a different idea.
My water broke and labour didn't want to start on it's own so after 12hrs they admitted me.

I have already had my HCG tested to confirm pregnancy but nothing since.
I have my appointment next Thursday so I assume there will be more blood work and maybe a early U/S.

I am feel quezzy the last two days. I first thought I had eaten something bad but I still feel yucky today:wacko:
I have never had MS before so this is a change.
I didn't think it would start this early.
I am bloated also.
I am not a "small girl" so it doesn't show much.
We don't plan on telling anyone till 12 weeks:happydance:

Mamicoch.. bless her little heart..a day is a year when your five.. I think your right to wait till Christmas.. five month will be long enough wait for her:hugs:

I choose a midwife my last pregnancy and loved it. I had wanted to have the baby at home but baby had a different idea.
My water broke and labour didn't want to start on it's own so after 12hrs they admitted me.

I have my appointment next Thursday so I assume there will be more blood work and maybe a early U/S.

I am feel quezzy the last two days. I first thought I had eaten something bad but I still feel yucky today:wacko:
I am bloated also.

Hey we're both 5 weeks & 1 day!!
I'm glad you said you feel bloated, I swear I got a little pot going on!! So uncomfortable in my usual jeans, resorted to wearing a pair a dress size bigger, or tracksuit!!
Please tell me I'm not going mad???:haha:

Have any of you ladies had HCG tests done???? If yes would you please post your numbers and cycle day???

Ill go first
12dpo - 32
14dpo - 80
19dpo - 907

This might be TMI but are any of u ladies having diarrhea???

Had the best news ever today, my best friend (who lost her brother) is pregnant also!
So pleased we're gonna be able to share everything, and it's really given her something to smile about :friends:

Another of my friends came up to me today and asked straight out if I was pregnant & I told her I wasn't........is that really bad of me??:shrug:
It's just I told her the last 2 times & she told others, which made it reallly difficult when I miscarried both times!
Feel really bad about lying, but I'm also quite enjoying having a little secret :winkwink: :shhh:

Have any of you ladies had HCG tests done???? If yes would you please post your numbers and cycle day???

Ill go first
12dpo - 32
14dpo - 80
19dpo - 907

Haven't had levels tested, nor got diahorrea, sorry I can't help!
Xx

Ill go first
12dpo - 32
14dpo - 80
19dpo - 907

I have only had my HCG done once to confirm pregnancy but haven't a clue what the number was:shrug:

I am having the opposite problem.. I can't seem to go :blush:
I think it is from the iron in the supplements..

Pregnancy does funny things to a body so I wouldn't be to worried:hugs:

mamicoch, I am so bloated and :sleep: .. totally opposite from when I was expecting Emily... with her I never felt anything till the second tri.
weird:dohh:
Awww, that is so nice to have someone to share pregnancy with !!
My neighbour is about to become a grandma today and is giving me updates on FB.. they are so excited.. and my SIL is due in a couple of weeks with their second ( a boy) so I can't wait to meet the first boy in the family !!

Hello all please can I join in? I'm due May 16th.

I've had 2 losses so hoping its 3rd time lucky and this is my sticky one.x

I'm having problems NOT going as well.

Yes I am very bloated and feel super fat and yucky. Blegh.

I am bloated also.

Where in Canada are you? Im in Halifax, NS, but I grew up in Saskatoon. OH is from Toronto.

Hello :hi:
Congratulations & welcome!
I'm also hoping for a sticky one after 2 losses.....they say third times a charm!!

I am bloated also.

Where in Canada are you? Im in Halifax, NS, but I grew up in Saskatoon. OH is from Toronto.

I am from about 3 hrs north of Toronto...

I've stayed pretty regular but if (tmi) gas builds up the ache in my lower belly gets WORSE. I know this ache is "normal" but it makes me nervous! I can't get up too fast or it feels like ligaments pulling! I'm overweight so I've had this occassionally already, but it's worse now.

Also...I keep telling more and more people. I can't help myself.

No MS so far, but they say that comes on at 6 weeks?

I am bloated also.

I'm just over an hour from Toronto... closer to Niagara Falls :)

I've stayed pretty regular but if (tmi) gas builds up the ache in my lower belly gets WORSE. I know this ache is "normal" but it makes me nervous! I can't get up too fast or it feels like ligaments pulling! I'm overweight so I've had this occassionally already, but it's worse now.

I think it's great to tell people!!!!! I've told everyone and it's all over my facebook that I'm expecting :) Like i've said to everyone on these boards I think its totally ok even though it's early because no matter what happens everyone is going to find out anyways.. if any of us DO have a miscarriage I'm sure they're going to talk to their friends and family about it to get the support so why not share the good news! Then you have their love and prayers along the way! Plus then it's not like keeping a secret. It's great to talk about something beautiful like pregnancy :) I haven't had morning sickness really either... i have the feeling like i'm going to throw up all the time but i haven't actually had to... I went to the doc's today because of the pain i was feeling in my belly... she said it's completely normal so long as there is no bleeding.. if there is bleeding go to the doctors right away. For me, she said my body already knows what to do because i've had a baby already (*well... he'll be 7 the end of this month) so my body is just stretching to where it knows it needs to be.

I think it's great to tell people!!!!! I've told everyone and it's all over my facebook that I'm expecting :) Like i've said to everyone on these boards I think its totally ok even though it's early because no matter what happens everyone is going to find out anyways.. if any of us DO have a miscarriage I'm sure they're going to talk to their friends and family about it to get the support so why not share the good news! Then you have their love and prayers along the way! Plus then it's not like keeping a secret. It's great to talk about something beautiful like pregnancy :) I haven't had morning sickness really either... i have the feeling like i'm going to throw up all the time but i haven't actually had to... I went to the doc's today because of the pain i was feeling in my belly... she said it's completely normal so long as there is no bleeding.. if there is bleeding go to the doctors right away. For me, she said my body already knows what to do because i've had a baby already (*well... he'll be 7 the end of this month) so my body is just stretching to where it knows it needs to be.

I also didn't have m/s with my son till i was over the 3 months and then it didnt stop till i was like 6 months.. i had it so bad every day!

I am bloated also.

My DH grew up and my in-laws are still in St. Catharines..

I am bloated also.

My DH grew up and my in-laws are still in St. Catharines..

Oh nice!! I lived and went to High School in St. Catharines :) I live in Wellandport now, about 20 min outside of St. Catharines

Welcome hun and sorry for your losses. Praying for your sticky bean xxxx

Im struggling with backache and a few cramps, It's not really bad and I'm sure it's just normal stretching but I'm taking it easy for a few days. No cleaning, Ironing etc just resting!
It's lovely to see lots of new Bluebells!!! :hugs:

Im struggling with backache and a few cramps, It's not really bad and I'm sure it's just normal stretching but I'm taking it easy for a few days. No cleaning, Ironing etc just resting!
It's lovely to see lots of new Bluebells!!! :hugs:

Hope you manage to get some rest, & take it easy for as long as you need to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back